Don't go

I cherish that person ~

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

I don't know where to go now...all my stuff were left in the dorm..but i can't go and take it now... I stopped running and decided to walk. I walked around the park and sat down on one of the bench. I sighed. Why must it be this way?..It's so complicated... Tears flowed down my cheeks. It's only been less than a month and things started to get complicated. I took out my handphone.

 

 

 

 

10 missed call- Yoseob

6 missed call- Kikwang

4 missed call- Doojoon

 

I have to make things come to an end...right? Wiping away my tears, i decided my decision....

 

 

"...Hello?...."  (It was actualy a call, just to let all of you to guess who Yumi is calling to! xD.)

 

 

 

 

20 min later....

 

I walked to a neighbourhood flats. I sat down on a chair, waiting for him to come. Then suddenly, I saw him walking and panting heavily while carrying the bags. I gasped and immediately stood up and ran to him.

 

 

 

 

"Aish! Are you okay?" I asked him and took the bags from him.

 

 

 

 

"Do you think i'm okay when all the kids kept asking me what the hell i'm packing your stuff?! Aish..but Yumi ah....you really want to....." Doojoon (Ta-da! It's our handsome and strong leader Doojoonie! xD.) asked while he sat down on the chair. I nodded my head.

 

 

 

 

"Neh....my mum actually send a air-ticket before i came to work for you. She say i can go back at anytime i want...." I answered and sat down beside him. I gave him all the letters i wrote just now.

 

 

 

 

"This....is all the letters that i wanted to give to the members...." I stood up from the chair and Doojoon stood up too. I hugged him very tightly. I'm gonna miss this leader...definitely....

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for everything...Doojoon-ah.....I really love your companies with me..... I'm gonna miss you so badly......" Tears flowed out as i broke the hug away. Doojoon's eyes started to build tears up. "You have to be strong...arraso?.." He nodded. I kissed his forehead, signalling him that i will always be in his mind.

 

 

 

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon walked back to the dorm and sighed as him touched his forehead. He smiled to himself and opened the door. All the kids were running towards him and asked him many question. But he pushed them away and walked over to Yoseob.

 

 

 

 

"Seobie-ah....do you know...how hard is Yumi gonna be next time?..." He said as he handed Yoseob a letter from Yumi. His trembling hands reached out for the paper and opened the letter.

 

 

 

 

Dear Yoseob oppa,

It' been such a fun weeks i have with you...I know you gonna hate or angry at me after you read this letter...but i can't help it......Sometimes i just wonder to myself how can a idol be together with a maid?...Everyday wake you up and made breakfast for you...hahaha...I'm just like a...wife and you are like a husband... I remembered the times you told me that your ideal type is IU. That time, my heart just shattered into gazillion piece.... I know i'm gonna miss you so badly Seobie....

 

And to tell you the truth......I love you....I really love you.....You make my heart fluttered like a butterflies...Everytime you walked closer to me, my heart will jumped rapidly and i will also blushed like a mad person.... I don't know what's your feeling towards me but.. I just have to confess.. I can't kept my feelings towards you inside my heart... You had always been such a cheerful and cute kid...and.. That's what i like about you...I watched your lived shows and you were such a adorable kid!... But... I'm leaving....

 

During that day when Manager Hyung told me that i will get fired if i continue to stick with you....I know it had already comes to an end....Maybe this is our fate...we didn't create any fate between us... That's why we are gonna seperate ways..You are an idol...i'm just a maid.... It's totally impossible... To be serious...I want you so badly....so badly that i wanna live with you..but... It's the end....

 

But I will always remember you inside my mind, my brain, my hearts, every parts of my body... Because... You make me feel so special... You make me fall in love with you... And i will always remember how you always treat me.... I know you will be a strong and still, a cute kid in the future..

 

This has come to an end.....

Bye Yoseob oppa...or should i say Seobie...

Saranghae <3

Love,

Yumi ~

 

Immediately after reading the letter, Yoseob dashed out of the dorm, and ran towards the airport. He can't let Yumi leave just like that...He must let Yumi stay... He can't live without her... Sweats and tears were mixed up on his face, Yoseob hold tightly on the letter and ran even faster. He want to say 'I love you too' to her. He want to at least say a goodbye. He can't just let her leave like that...

 

 

 

*Wait for me Yumi...Please don't go!.. I love you..*