Real first kiss

I cherish that person ~

Listen to this song while reading:

Boyfriend- Boyfriend

 

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

Yes. Now all of them were inside Doojoon's car and were on the way driving to the most popular mall. All of them chat happily and were playing happily. Yumi was sitting between Yoseob and Kikwang, but she only talked to Yoseob. Kikwang was looking outside the window.

 

 

 

 

*When will you notice me Yumi?....*

 

 

 

Then suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and Yumi was smiling at him. Kikwang blushed abit. Yumi started to talk to Kikwang and Yoseob together.

 

 

 

5 minutes later....

 

 

 

"We finally reached! Now wear your sunglasses and caps!" Doojoon alerted. All of them wore, even Yumi. She was afraid that the fans will kill the daylights out of her if they found out she was a maid of Beast.

 

 

 

 

8.53pm....(night!)

 

They were walking around the mall happily already. Yumi was clinging on Yoseob's arms and walked like a couple. Then suddenly, something caught Yumi's eyes. She stopped walking and let go of Yoseob, and walked towards a cute toy shop. She was busy gazing the toys that she didn't realised that Beast had gone far.

 

 

 

 

On the other side, Beast were still walking happily. All of them were still unaware of missing Yumi and were chatting happily. Then suddenly, Yoseob suddenly thought that something is missing. He looked around and gasped.

 

 

 

 

"Guys! We lost Yumi!" Yoseob shouted. All of them turned around and started searching for Yumi. Yoseob ran around the mall and shouted Yumi's name loudly like mad. Tears were starting to form. Kikwang was running in a different directions with Yoseob. He was worried sick as he feared something might happen to Yumi.

 

 

 

 

Yumi cried and cried. She wasn't familiar around the mall. Then suddenly, Yumi felt weak. She walked slower and stopped outside the toilets. Then, she collpased on the floor, totally out.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob ran around the mall. Then, he ran past a toy shop. Something tells him that Yumi was around that corner. Sweats were dripping down and were panting heavily, but he didn't up finding Yumi. Then suddenly, he heard someone shoutings.

 

 

 

 

"OMO! Someone fainted!" Yoseob immediately turned his head behind and ran to the area where many crowds were surronding. He managed to break through the crowd and gasped.

 

 

 

 

"YUMI!" He shouted and ran beside Yumi. He quickly carried Yumi up in bridal style and ran to a nearby park.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob placed Yumi's head on his laps as he sat down on the bench. He had called the others to go back to the dorm first as he thinks Yumi needs some fresh air. He gazed up the beautiful night skies with shinning stars. Then suddenly, he heard a whimper.

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yoseob oppa......" He immediately looked at Yumi and held onto her hands.

 

 

 

 

"I'm here....are you okay?..." Yoseob asked Yumi softly. Yumi slowly regained and saw Yoseob looking at her worriedly. She immediately hugged Yoseob tightly.

 

 

 

 

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

I hugged Yoseob very tightly. I was scared. Scared of the dream i had. It was a scary and weird dream...I dreamt Yoseob left me alone and i was alone......alone..... Yoseob hugged me back.

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob oppa....don't leave me...." I whimpered. I don't wanna leave Beast....I don't want to leave Yoseob. But it's still only first day right?..We still have time..

 

 

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

 

"Yoseob oppa....don't leave me..." Yumi whimpered. I hugged her even more tighter.

 

 

 

 

"I won't leave you...don't worry..." I broke the hug and looked at Yumi. She was crying... I used my thumbs and wiped her tears away.

 

 

 

 

"Now...Don't cry...arraso? Look at the stars.." I calmed her down. Yumi stopped crying and looked up at the sky. Then she smiled. She looked more prettier like that... I looked back up to the skies.

 

 

 

 

"The stars are so pretty....." Yumi whispered. I looked at her and gazed at her beautiness.

 

 

 

 

"So do you..." Then she looked at me, quite shocked. I looked at her big brown eyes.

 

 

 

 

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

I looked at Yoseob. I was kinda shocked of what he said just now. He stared at me and slowly leaned forward. I moved back a little but Yoseob pulled me more closer to him. He stared at me.

 

 

 

 

"Please....let me..." Yoseob pleaded. I nodded slightly. I know what i'm doing. Because yes. I'm in love. Yoseob moved closer and closer to me and i can sensed his hot breath were at my lips. Then slowly.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He closed the gaps on our lips......

 

 

I like the feeling...His kiss were so gentle and soft...... I must say....This time Yoseob really took away my first kiss..

 

 

 

 

*Yes, i fallen in love more deeper.....more deeper....*