I cherish that girl

I cherish that person ~

Listen to this song while reading this chapter! :)

Infinite- Voice of my heart

 

5 years later.....

 

 

 

 

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

It's the day where Beast had their performance. Yoseob finally get over Yumi. But he swore to himself that he will not love anyone anymore. He was in the make-up room and were waiting for s to finish their make-up. He sat on the sofa and began to play with his phone. Then he saw the photos of him, Yumi and the other members. Tears were forming from his eyes as the feeling is back.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung...get over her already...let's start our performance now.." Dongwoon comforted Yoseob. Yoseob sighed and nodded his head and went out of the room.

 

 

 

Finally they ended their performance. Yoseob were walking back alone as the other members were still talking to Manager. He walked to a park and sat down on the bench. He then saw a familiar figure squatting down on the floor, carefully picking up a poor dog. Then, he saw it.

 

 

 

 

That figure was wearing a Beast shirt.

 

 

 

 

*Wait.....she....don't tell me....*

 

 

 

 

He sensed that the feeling is back as he saw the figure stood up and walked away. Yoseob immediately stood up and shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YUMI!!"

 

 

 

 

 

The figure slowly turned back. It was night time so Yoseob couldn't see clearly. But he know who the figure was as the figure began to run away while holding the dog. He chased the figure and finally, they were inside a shelter together.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob slowly walked towards the figure. The figure slowly turned. Then, Yoseob felt his heart beating furiously. His body were heating up. He know what's that feeling. He wants to hug HER again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yumi......." Yoseob said as tears streaming down from his eyes. Yumi faced Yoseob and placed the dog down. The poor dog limped slowly to the bench and waited for Yumi. Yumi walked towards Yoseob and smiled as tears fell too.

 

 

 

 

"Yes... I miss you so badly....Yang Yoseob...." Yumi said as she caressed Yoseob's cheeks gently as tears flowed down like a running tap. Yoseob looked back at Yumi. He couldn't believe that Yumi was standing infront of him.

 

 

 

 

Yumi then tiptoed and kissed Yoseob's lips very softly. She love the feeling. Yoseob then hugged tightly at Yumi as he deepened the kiss.

 

 

 

 

And he swore to himself....

He's gonna cherish that girl...

With all his heart....

 

 

***

I saw some comments saying that they don't want to have a sad ending. So i write this last chapter for you all! :D