Yes, she's in love.

I cherish that person ~

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

Yumi and Yoseob had finished washing their dishes. Yumi went to the bedroom and started to helped the boys to cleaned their rooms. Yoseob was sitting on the floor with the others.

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob-ah, what do you think of Yumi?" Doojoon asked Yoseob as he nudged on Yoseob's shoulder. Yoseob was kind of shocked of his question.

 

 

 

 

"Erh...cute?...and p-pretty..." Yoseob said nervously. Even though he knows that he like Yumi, but he doesn't dare to say it out. Kikwang know what Yoseob is thinking so he quickly cut in.

 

 

 

 

"Erh...guys! What do you think we should do since we had no schedules?" Kikwang asked. Yoseob looked at Kikwang, who is glaring at him.

 

 

 

 

"I wanna go out! I want to go and shopping!" Dongwoong chirpped. Then, all of them started to get ready.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob opened his room door and saw Yumi was helping him cleaning. He walked behind her and hugged her. Yumi was kind of shocked of his action.

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yoseob oppa......what are you doing?" Yumi said and stopped whatever she's doing. Yoseob smirked.

 

 

 

 

"All of us are going out so get ready!" Then he leaned forward to Yumi's ear and whispered. "I hope that you would want to go...." Then he bit and her earlobe. Yumi flinged a little, but she didn't moved. Yoseob continue to kiss her necks and started to it.

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yoseob oppa....." Yumi moaned. Yoseob smirked. Then he moved back to Yumi's ear and whispered.

 

 

 

 

"You know what? I think Kikwang likes you.." Yoseob broke the hug and pouted. Yumi turned around and laughed. She doesn't know what Yoseob is saying.

 

 

 

 

"Stop fooling! How could a idol like a maid?" Yoseob was kinda sad of her answer, so he leaned in and whispered on Yumi's ear again.

 

 

 

 

"But what if.....I like you?" Yumi was shocked. She pushed Yoseob away and looked at him. Yoseob laughed and Yumi thought he is joking, so she joined in the laughter. But the fact is, he did.

 

 

 

 

"It's impossible....you're a idol, i'm just a maid. And i'm only staying here 1 month!" Somehow deep inside, Yumi was quite sad of her answer and the fact of staying in their dorm only one month. She had alot of fun with the Beast member in just one day. But she didn't showed her sadness out. Yoseob was sad too, the fact of Yumi is staying only one month.

 

 

 

 

"Let's get ready!" Yumi cheered and walked out of the room. Yumi ran into her room and sat down on her bed, breathing in and out. She was shocked of what Yoseob did to her. The kiss, the hug......Yumi blushed madly.

 

 

 

 

 

Yes...she's in love.

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Yoseob collapsed on his bed and thought.

 

 

 

*What did i do just now?!....why did i.....*

 

 

 

Outside, Kikwang saw Yumi ran out of Yoseob's room and were blushing madly. He knew something happened between Yumi and Yoseob. He clenched his fist again.

 

 

 

*Yes, I will confess...and yes....Yumi's in love...*