Will you be mine?

I cherish that person ~

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

After the breakfast, i stood up from my seats and quickly ran to washed the dishes. I was too shy to continue to sit with them as they kept on talking what happened just now. I blushed the sudden thought of this. Then suddenly, someone touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yoseob looking down.

 

 

 

 

"Erm.....mianhae for what happened just now...." Yoseob said nervoursly as he rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled.

 

 

 

 

"Ani..it's okay.." I smiled. I don't take this kind of things so serious. Yoseob smiled abit and helped me with some dishes.

 

 

 

 

While we were washing, i kept on seeing Yoseob taking glaces at me. Then, i can't take it anymore.

 

 

 

 

"Erh...Yoseob....why did you....kept on looking at me?" I asked him. He immediately jerked up his head and looked at me.

 

 

 

 

"Yumi ah.....do you believe in love at first sight?..." He asked me. I was kinda shocked so i stopped washing. I looked at him, smiled, and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

 

Yumi nodded her head. I smiled. So she do believe in love at first sight?.....well....that's means i've got chances! I smiled and continue to wash the dishes.

 

 

 

 

"S-So....what if.....someone say that he likes you, and he say he fell in love with you at first sight.....what will you do?" I had a feeling that Yumi was quite shocked of my answer. Because she coughed loudly. I patted her back.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" I asked her in a worry tone. She just simply nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yea....so...back to the question...." She managed to stable herself and speaked normally again. I breathed in nervously. ".......depends who's the guy..." I sighed. *Kikwang.....* I had a feeling that Kikwang is watching at us. He is so a stalker!

 

 

 

 

 

Kikwang POV.

 

 

 

Yes. Once again, i saw Yoseob kept on talking with Yumi. And yes. I felt jealous again. Because i can't helped it. I'm angry. Angry at Yoseob. He knew i like Yumi, yet he still get close to her?! I clenched my fist. I hate this feeling.

 

 

 

 

*Yumi....when will you notice about me? When will you know my feeling?...Will you be mine?....*