What do you think of him/her?

I cherish that person ~

Yoseob POV.

 

 

 

I carried Yumi in bridal style and walked back to the dorm. When i opened the door, the guys were sitting in one circle on the floor, as if they were waiting for me. When they saw us, they immediately stood up and stood beside me.

 

 

 

 

"What happened to Yumi? Is she okay?" Everybody said in unison. I laughed.

 

 

 

 

"YA! She's fine, she just fallen asleep." I pushed the guys away and walked into the room, placed Yumi on the bed and sat down beside her. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. I touched gently on her hair. Just then, Doojoon walked in.

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob-ah...can i ask you something?" Doojoon asked. I nodded.

 

 

 

 

"What do you think of Yumi?" I was kinda shocked at his question. I looked at him. His eyes were staring at me seriously. I sighed.

 

 

 

 

"I.....Don't know....." Doojoon nodded his head after hearing my answer and was about to step out of the room when he stopped. His head slightly turned back.

 

 

 

 

"Well...I hope you know what i meant..You should know the consequences of..liking a maid.. And i hope you can quickly solved it.. Because i know what are your feelings towards Yumi.." And he walked out. I stared in space, then looked back at Yumi.

 

 

 

 

"Well....this is called love at first sight....but...i'm sorry Yumi..." With that, i kissed Yumi's forehead. She moved a little and have her back facing me. I sighed and walked out of the room.

 

 

 

 

*I..can't love Yumi..*

 

 

 

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

After hearing what Yoseob said to me, i turned my back to face him and tears flowed down from my eyes. I know i can't take this anymore even though it's just the first day. But i have to bear it more. Just a little bit more. He walked out of the room and i sat up, crying my eyes out. Just then, the door opened again, it was Kikwang.

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yumi...did you cry?" He asked me. I wiped my tears away and lied down on the bed. He walked towards me and sat on my bed.

 

 

 

 

"Is it because of...Yoseob?" I sat up and looked at him. Somehow, i noticed his eyes were full of sorrow and sadness. I nodded slowly. He sighed.

 

 

 

 

"You know what? Actually....I love you since the day we met.." I looked at him, slightly opened my mouth. What?..Beast Kikwang likes a maid?.. "But i know you had love Yoseob..what do you think of Yoseob?"

 

 

 

 

"I....don't know....but..he can't love me..and i can't love him.." I answered.

 

 

 

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

Kikwang heard Yumi's answer and went to hug her. Yumi cried in Kikwang's chest and clutched onto his shirt tightly. Kikwang was quite sad, as he know that Yumi love Yoseob, but she can't love him.

 

 

 

 

*Well...this is it...* Kikwang thought.