Sign

I cherish that person ~

Listen to this song while reading on:

Brown eyed girls- Sign

 

The next morning.....

 

 

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

 

Yumi woke up and do her morning buisness. After that, she went to wake the guys up. Once she opened her door, the first one she walked to is Yoseob. She squatted down and carressed his cheeks. Tears were buiding in her eyes as she slowly leaned forward and planted a kiss on Yoseob's forehead. Yoseob shifted his position and moved his back facing Yumi. Yumi wiped her tears away and acted nothing had happened and continue to treat Yoseob as a friend.

 

 

 

"Yoseob...Ya..Yang Yoseob! Wake up!" Yumi pushed Yoseob and Yoseob sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Yumi. For some reason, he thought Yumi was his ex-girlfriend. So he hugged her.

 

 

 

 

"J...Jiyoon...." Yumi was shocked. She quickly pushed Yoseob away and shook him.

 

 

 

 

"YA! Yang Yoseob! Wake up! I'm not your Jiyoon!" Yoseob rubbed his eyes again. He saw she was Yumi and wasn't Jiyoon and were shocked too. He stood up and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

 

 

 

"M-Mianhae..." Yoseob said awkwardly. Yumi smiled. Yoseob finds his heart were beating very fast. Blood rushes to his cheeks as Yumi shook her head.

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo, it's okay. Go and prepare yourself since you have your schedule later!" Yumi said as she crawled to Doojoon side and wake him up. Yoseob looked at Yumi and sighed as he walked out of the room.

 

 

 

 

When Yumi realised that Yoseob is gone, she sat down on the floor and gazed on the space. She was quite sad as Yoseob thought she was Jiyoon. She sighed. So Yoseob thought i'm Jiyoon huh?.... Yumi smiled weakly at herself that she doesn't noticed Doojoon sat up.

 

 

 

 

"Yumi, what's wrong?" Doojoon said as he patted on Yumi's head. Yumi shook her head and smiled weakly.

 

 

 

 

"Ani...Oppa, quickly go and washed up. You have scedules today!" Yumi cheered as Doojoon stood up. He patted on Yumi's head once more and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Arraso...but if there's anything happened, remember to tell me." Doojoon gave Yumi a "peace" sign and walked out. Yumi smiled at herself as she was happy that at least there were others who treat her like a small sister. Then, she wake Kikwang up.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, wake up!" Yumi shook Kikwang as Kikwang rubbed his eyes. He sat up and saw Yumi was smiling. He was kind of confused as he saw Yumi was happy today.

 

 

 

 

"Yumi-ah....gwenchanayo?" Kikwang asked Yumi as he ruffled Yumi's hair. Yumi pouted and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"I'm alright...no worries...after all.....I made a decision...i decided to give up now.." Yumi smiled weakly as Kikwang opened his mouth wided.

 

 

 

 

"Aish...Kwangie oppa~ Go and washed your face now, Gagong!" Yumi uses her ageyo at Kikwang as she covered her face and popped her head out from her hand like a baby. Kikwang chuckled.

 

 

 

 

"Arraso...wae you so cute?" Kikwang laughed and walked out of the room. He can felt his cheeks were burning furiously as he closed the door and leaned against the door. The feeling is back...Aish...Lee Kikwang! You should forget her! Kikwang thought as he ruffled his hair and walked to the living room to wait for his turn to bath.

 

 

 

 

Yumi cooked finished the breakfast and placed the dishes on the table.

 

 

 

 

"Guys! Quickly! It's already 8.30~ Your schedule is at 9.15!" Yumi shouted as all the members rushed out of the room and sat on the chair. Yumi passed all of them the spoons and when she passed to Yoseob, Yoseob grabbed her hand tightly and looked deeply in Yumi's eyes. Yumi quickly shoved her hand away and smiled at Yoseob. Yoseob could feel his cheeks burning as Kikwang looked at Yumi.

 

 

 

 

"Yumi-ah~~~ Let's go with us~~~" Yoseob said as he swinged Yumi's hand. Yumi and Yoseob had forgotten many sad things as they decided to give up on each other, but they still wanted to be friends. Yumi shook her head.

 

 

 

 

"Ani! Go now or you will be late, pabo!" Yumi said as she let go of Yoseob's gripped. Yoseob pouted and walked off.

 

 

 

 

"Then there won't be any sweets for Yumi!" Yoseob said cutely as he pouted again. Yumi laughed at his cuteness.

 

 

 

 

"If i don't have the sweets, then later Yoseobie won't have any ice-cream!" Yumi pouted and whinned. Yoseob turned around and pouted. He whinned and pleaded Yumi to give him the ice-cream.

 

 

 

 

"Arraso~ Now go for your schedule!" Yumi pushed Yoseob towards the door as the members waved goodbye to Yumi. Yumi waved back to them and closed the door. Once the door were closed, both Yoseob and Yumi began to blushed madly. Now then they noticed how closed they were just now and the feeling is back. They shook their head to make the mind go away.

 

 

 

 

The members were in the company already as they started to prepare themselves. Junhyung and Hyunseung were busily practiced their dances in the dancing room while waiting the other members. Doojoon and Kikwang were having their make-up. Dongwoon were busily practiced the song they were going to perforom later while waiting. Yoseob went to the toilet and came out when suddenly, he accidentally banged onto someone.

 

 

 

 

"Mianh- J-Jiyoon...." Yoseob whispered as he saw the person he banged onto is Jiyoon. Jiyoon is a member from 4minute. They had secretly dating and wasn't been found out by anyone but then, Manager hyung found out and forced them to break. All the memories began to flashback and Yoseob looked at Jiyoon. Jiyoon immediately hugged Yoseob tightly.

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yoseobie.... I miss you...." Jiyoon cried. Yoseob wanted to hugged back, but were afraid that Manager hyung will popped out of nowhere so he quickly broke the hug. He know his feeling towards Jiyoon was gone, but he can't help that the flashback kept appearing his mind.

 

 

 

 

"J-Jiyoon...stop it...Manager hyung wil-" Before he was about to say finished, Jiyoon tiptoed and kissed Yoseob's lips. Yoseob was shocked as he can't moved at all. He was too shocked at Jiyoon's sudden move.

 

 

 

 

"YANG YOSEOB!" Manager hyung shouted as Jiyoon quickly broke the kiss away and looked at Manager. Yoseob turned and saw Manager hyung was angry at what had happened.

 

 

 

 

"After the schedule come and see me!" And with that Manager hyung stormed off and Jiyoon smirked. She came closer to Yoseob's ears.

 

 

 

 

"I definitely will have you back Yoseobie~" Jiyoon whispered as she walked away. Yoseob clenched his fist tightly. Jiyoon had changed from the past. She had become more scarier now. Yoseob sighed and walked back to meet the members.

 

 

 

 

After the performance.....

 

 

 

 

Yoseob walked into the office and saw Manager was waiting for him. He sat down on the chair.

 

 

 

 

"Did you know what you had did before the schedules? Did you actually know what is the consequences if all of the fans found out between you and Jiyoon had a past? Luckily i found out earlier than the fans..." Manager hyung massaged his head.

 

 

 

 

"Mianhae Manager hyung...." Yoseob apologized as he looked down at the floor. He heard Manager hyung sighed.

 

 

 

 

"I'm not asking you to apologized Yoseob ah....but if you continue to be like this....i'm afraid that i have to asked the maid to move away..." Yoseob's head immediately jerked up. He don't understand what Manager is meaning.

 

 

 

 

"Don't think i don't know what had happen...Kikwang had told me everything...You had fallen in love with Yumi right?.." Yoseob gulped. He sighed and nodded slightly. He don't know why Kikwang had to do this...but he scared that things will get worse.

 

 

 

"Mianhae Manager hyung....i...i won't let this thing happen again...I decided to give up on her....Idol and maid is impossible...." Manager hyung nodded his head as agreement.

 

 

 

 

"I hope you mean what you said Yoseob.... This thing HAD to stop immediately..." Manager hyung said. "If i find out that you and Yumi were getting more closer, I will have to give Yumi a Sign of leaving from Seoul and returned to her home.." Yoseob nodded and walked out of the office. He immediately slumped onto the chair outside the office and ruffled his hair.

 

 

 

 

*Why does thing had to happen to me....* Yoseob said as he cried silently. Yumi, who had happened to walked past the company after buying some groceries saw Yoseob crying. Her heart tore to half once she saw Yoseob crying. She know something bad had happened so she walked into the company.

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yoseob...are you crying?" Yumi asked Yoseob worriedly. Yoseob looked up and saw Yumi was staring at him. He immediately hugged Yumi as he placed his head on Yumi's waist and Yumi patted on his head softly.

 

 

 

 

*This isn't happening....I have a bad Sign.....* Yumi thought.