Anger

I cherish that person ~

Yumi POV.

 

 

After the dinner, everyone sitted in one circle to play Truth or Dare. I sitted beside Yoseob and Kikwang. Doojoon spun the bottle and it points to....

 

 

 

 

"Dongwoon!" I squealed as i clapped my hand. Yoseob laughed at me. I looked at him and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you laugh at me?" I pouted as i folded my arms towards my chest. Yoseob doesn't seem to care about me and kept on laughing.

 

 

 

 

"Truth, or Dare?" Doojoon asked. Dongwoon hesistate for a while, then he said...

 

 

 

 

"Truth!" Every members sighed. I looked at them weirdly.

 

 

 

 

"It's just a truth, why all of you are sighing?" I asked. Yoseob looked at me.

 

 

 

 

"You see, we hoped that people will choose Dare because then the person said Truth, we didn't have question to ask. But if he choose dare, we can alwayd thought of many types of punishment!" Yoseob pouted. Now is my turn to laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you laughed for?" Yoseob asked. I continued laughing.

 

 

 

 

"If you laughed at me just now, why can't i?" I stuck out my tougue and Yoseob pinched my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"So Dongwoon ah! You like Narsha right?" Doojoon asked. Dongwoon blushed. Kikwang saw it and gasped.

 

 

 

 

"Aww~ Someone is in love~~ Let's tell Narsha!" And when Kikwang is about to take his phone, Dongwoon snatched the phone back.

 

 

 

 

"Andwae! Don't tell her!" Kikwang nodded and walked back beside me. I thumbs up at Kikwang and Kikwang laughed. Doojoon spun the bottle around, it landed on....

 

 

 

 

"YOSEOB! HAHAHAHAHA! This is call revenge!" I squealed in delight. Yoseob pouted and crossed his arm.

 

 

 

 

"YA! I'm so unlucky! DARE!" Yoseob pouted again and i poked and pinched his cheek.

 

 

 

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

When Yumi poked and pinched Yoseob's cheek, Doojoon and Junhyung suddenly know what to punish Yoseob.

 

 

 

 

"I dare you to....." Doojoon looked at Junhyung and winked at each other. "I dare Yang Yoseob, to kiss Yumi! And i meant, lips!" Yumi stopped poking Yoseob and Yoseob stopped pouted. They looked at Doojoon and Junhyung.

 

 

 

 

"BWOH?!" They shouted in unison. Doojoon and Junhyung laughed.

 

 

 

 

"I said, kiss on each other lips!" And then all of the members laughed, except for Kikwang. He was too shocked and wanted to reject the punishment, but he can't. He scared the members will know he like Yumi. Yoseob looked at Yumi, Yumi looked at Yoseob. They gulped.

 

 

 

 

"But that will be my first kiss!" Both of them shouted in unison. Doojoon smiled.

 

 

 

 

"It's okay! You see! Even now, both of you said the same thing at the same timing! So losing your first kiss..it's okay!" Doojoon looked at Junhyung, and laughed together again. Yoseob was dumbfolded. Yumi was too shocked to move.

 

 

 

 

"YA! Hurry up! Quickly!" Hyunseung said.

 

 

 

 

"Must at least 1minute long!" Doojoon said and laughed again. Yumi let go of Yoseob and started to blushed. Yoseob looked at Yumi, then slowly, he came near to Yumi.....and their lips touched. All the members gasped and cheered, but Yoseob hadn't kiss finished yet. He deepened his kiss by putting his hand on Yumi's cheek while Yumi closed her eyes. Kikwang looked at the scene, jealousy filled his mind and heart. He can't believe they really kissed each other.

 

 

 

 

As for Yoseob, he was too engrossed kissing Yumi as he likes the soft lips. Yumi was shocked, so she quickly pushed Yoseob away from her, and blushed madly.

 

 

 

 

"M-Mianhae..." Yoseob said while using his hand to rubbed the back of his neck. Yumi blushed.

 

 

 

 

"A-Ani...I-It's okay..." Yumi said and stood up. She faked a yawn.

 

 

 

 

"I-I think i n-need to s-sleep soon....s-so.....Goodnites!" And she ran into the room. Yoseob saaw it and smacked his head hard.

 

 

 

 

"Aish! Pabo ya! Yang Yoseob!" Yoseob whinned and looked at the members. The members shrugged their shoulders and quickly ran to their rooms, afraid that Yoseob might beat the hell out of them.

 

 

 

 

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

"Aigoo! It's so awkward! This is just the first day! All thanks to the Beast members!" I whinned as i ruffled my hair. I just lose my first kiss to an idol! *Slowly....Yumi...breathe in...breathe out...* I breathe in and breathe out. Then, i heard the door opened. I turned and saw it was Yoseob. He walked towards me and i blushed.

 

 

 

 

"Uh....M-Mianhae for just now....I-I was...." Yoseob said nervously. Somehow, i just laughed at his cuteness. He immediately jerked his head up, looked very shocked.

 

 

 

 

"Ani...I-It wasn't your fault...." I said as i let down my tied hair and shook my head to make my hair down more swiftly. I had a feeling that a pair of eyes is looked at me, then suddenly, someone was smelling my hair as i heard the sound.

 

 

 

 

"Your hair smell nice.." Yoseob said. I blushed and moved back. Yoseob moved back too and both of us laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you...let's don't be awkward...arraso?" I said and Yoseob nodded. Yoseob took out his pinky finger and showed that he wanted to make a promise. I smiled and took out my pinky finger and make a promise. We laughed together. *I'm glad that we are okay now! Like that we won't have to be so awkward anymore!*

 

 

 

 

Kikwang POV.

 

 

 

I hate this feeling. I saw how they made a promise with their pinky finger. I saw Yoseob took Yumi's first kiss away, yet he still can be so thick-skinned? This time, anger filled up my whole body as i clenched my fist tightly while standing at the front door of Yumi's room, and walked away, sighing.