First day~

I cherish that person ~

Yoseob POV.

 

 

"Guys! It's time for you to go and fetch the maid now!" Our manager said as we were still inside the dorm. I stood up and started to jump on the bed to wake them up as i was very excited and looking forward for the maid to come.

 

 

 

"Guys! Wake up now!" I jumped on the bed and Doojoon sat up, groaning.

 

 

 

"Arghhh! Yang Yoseob! Stop jumping around will you?! We were awake!" Then all of them sat up, scratching their head and got up to prepare. I had already prepared finished as i woke up the earliest. It was 11.47pm and the maid will be coming at 12.15pm.

 

 

 

After the preparation, we were ready to went out. Kikwang was excited like me. He was the first one to dashed out from the dorm.

 

 

 

We were walking on the street when Kikwang spoke up.

 

 

 

"Guys! Who do you think the maid willl look like? I hope is a pretty and cute chick..." Kikwang laughed. Doojoon suddenly daydreamed, then he spoke.

 

 

 

"I just hope she was around 18-22...i don't want any old auntie to help us!" Doojoon whinned. Now was my turn to daydreamed.

 

 

 

*Maybe is a cute girl!...I don't want a old auntie! ><*

 

 

 

In the cafe.....

 

 

 

We were waiting at the cafe. Doojoon and Hyunseung were watching videos from their handphones. Junhyung was listening to his ipod. Dongwoon was playing with his PSP. Me and Kikwang looked out of the window as we sat near the window.

 

 

 

"Do you think she will be a cute girl?..I doubt so...." Kikwang said sadly while his palm were resting under his chin.

 

 

 

"Yeah...I don't think manager will be so good to treat us like this....." I pouted. Kikwang laughed and pinched my cheeks.

 

 

 

"Aww~ My Seobie is so cute!" Then I smacked his hand away from touching my cheeks. Then, we heard a door opened saw. We immediately jerked our head to see who is coming. It was a.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

(This is the same girl from the front pic, it's just dyed her hair! Because i can't find the same one! ><)

 

 

"Woah....." Doojoon wowed and dropped his handphone onto the table. Hyunseung did the same too. Junhyung plugged out his earpiece and stared at the girl with wide mouth open. Dongwoon stopped playing with his phone and dropped his phone too. Kikwang and me were staring at the girl. She walked up to us.

 

 

 

"Are you.....Beast?" She asked while tilted her head to one side, curiously. We were too busy staring at her.

 

 

 

 

"Oh well, if you all wasn't then i will get going! Mianhae." She bowed to us and was about to turn around when i grabbed her wrist.

 

 

 


"We are Beast...is just that....well...hahahah! Guys! Quick! introduce yourself!" I said to the guys. All of them shook their head to wake themselve up. That girl laughed while covering with her hand.

 

 

 

 

"I'm Doojoon...n-nice to meet y-you..." Doojoon said as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly then bowed slowly. That girl bowed to him too.

 

 

 

 

"I'm Junhyung, nice to meet you." Junhyung acted cooly, but inside, he was very shy. That girl smiled and bowed back.

 

 

 

 

"I'm Hyunseung, nice t-to meet y-you..." Hyunseung said as he bowed. That girl smiled too and bowed back.

 

 

 

 

"I'm Dongwoon! The maknae of the group!" Dongwoon said cheerfully while he laughed. That girl laughed with him and bowed.

 

 

 

 

"I'm Kikwang....n-nie t-to meet y-you..." Kikwang said as he bowed. That girl smiled back and bowed. Kikwang....Blushed?!

 

 

 

 

"And I'm Yoseob!" I cheered happily while clapping my hands together lightly. That girl smiled at me and bowed. She looked so cute! ^^

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong~ I'm Park Hyerin, or you can call me Yumi! Nice to meet all of you!" She bowed at us and all of us bowed back. She sat beside me as that's the only empty seat beside me. All of the Beast member were jealous and shot their glare at me. I stuck out my tougue at them.

 

 

 

 

"So....where did you come from?" Kikwang asked. Yumi looked up as she was eating her ice-cream.

 

 

 

 

"I'm a half taiwanese and half korean." She said while smiling. I looked at Kikwang. Somehow, I thought Kikwang LIKE this girl. I mean..LOVE this girl right? He kept on blushing whenever he saw Yumi. But luckily, Yumi didn't notice.

 

 

 

 

*Thank god is a cute girl! Thank Manager! Later i'm gonna treat him my lollipop!! ^^ *