NINE

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, do I have a call in the decision making?”

 

“What’s in your mind Jackson? Tell me what exactly you want to happen.”

 

JYP noted something different from Jackson. He had obviously gained confidence. He is bolder than before like he has something serious to fight for and is willing to take the risk.

 

“I want to come out and admit it.” He said with conviction.

 

JYP puts a smirk on his face with a hint of disbelief towards Jackson. “That’s it? That’s your plan? Do you really think it’s that easy?”

 

For a second, Jackson’s face softens as he considered thinking twice about it. But he was so determined not to disobey the fixed decision he made the moment he stepped in that building.

 

He nodded boldly. His eyes are so determined and that time, JYP knew Youngji is a real deal for him.

 

“Jackson, I hope you understand that I’m not the only person deciding here.” JYP started. “Okay. You got me. You have my empathy. I know your human too and that something between you and youngji, I believe, is genuine.”

 

“I know a lot of people wouldn’t understand us but they have no idea what we’ve been through. I even got the permission of my members and she completely trusts me on this one.”

 

Jackson was about to add something but a knock interrupted him. The door opened and it is one of JYP’s staff.

 

“CEO is already here and the phone patch from DSP media is also ready. You may proceed to the conference room.”

 

They both immediately followed the staff and walk their way to the conference room. JYP was giving Jackson subtle solace to Jackson.

 

Finally, the conference room is within his sight. They were greeted with a huge swinging two doors. Jackson was so nervous and beads of cold sweats are forming on his forehead.

 

“You know it’s still business Jackson. In the end, you’ll still choose what the company chooses since you’re still under us. All you could do is to pray hard for the best.  JUST SHOW THEM YOUR HEART.” JYP said his last words before entering the room.

 

He sees two CEOs sitting on the end of a long table. He bowed 90 degrees before them and greeted. Then, the CEOs gestures for them to take their seats.

 

“Good morning to the both of you. It seems like we are yet to solve another dating scandal.” One of the CEOs said. Jackson slightly furrowed his brows as he was confused if the CEO was joking or it was just sarcasm.

 

“...and by the way, DSP media representative is on the line right now.” He added.

 

“Good morning! This is DSP representative.   I hope we’ll solve this well and peacefully. ”

 

“Yes! Same to us.  I am thankful for your cooperation. We are glad to have you in the line.”

 

“I don’t want to beat around the bush. I want to hear your side.” One of the CEO said.

 

“Well, Heo Youngji said that it is true that they’re in a relationship. She also told us the details of the said relationship but she told us that Jackson and she already agreed a decision.”

 

“Don’t you think it will be a great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter