SIXTEEN

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following day, about 4 am in the morning, Jackson decided to go home. He was dragging his strides as if he was completely tired and exhausted. He lazily typed in their door’s passcode and immediately took off his shoes the moment he stepped in their dorm. He was having heavy sighs. He can’t control them. He had to let them out since he was already feeling heavy. Little did he know, s were intently observing him in the living room all that time. No one dared to move.

 

As soon as he recovered his head, he was surprised to see s already awake that early. They were looking at him with a lot of concern but he just briefly looked at them without any word. He walked pass the living room completely ignoring them. Well, he didn’t really want to ignore them; he just wanted to take a nap. He had no strength to face them and he knew that he would just cry infront of them.

 

“Jackson…” Mark stopped him from entering the room. He then tilted his head towards the living room signaling him that the rest of GOT7 were waiting for him. “We’re a team, we’re brothers, you know. You could always talk to us if you needed someone.”

 

Jackson could not handle it any longer. No matter how often he let out a sigh, he still felt heavy like he can’t breathe properly. Defeated by his feelings, he ran into Mark’s embrace and sob profusely. Others then gathered around them, giving him all sorts of comfort.

 

“Hyung… Me… Youngji…” Jackson said in between his sobs. “We ended it!!!” He finally said as he cried even harder after he said those words.

 

‘WHY’ was all written on the members’ face but they opted not to ask and decided to comfort Jackson instead who was looking so miserable that time. His sobs were like those of a child. Jackson cried his heart out until there are no tears to shed. The heaviness he was feeling somewhat lessened.

 

“I thought everything would be okay but that CEO just threatened the hell out of me.” Jackson finally said trying to compose himself so that he could tell s what happened.

 

“Hyung, I’m so sorry. We somewhat caused you pain.” Yugyeom blurted as Bambam and he lowered their heads apologetically.

 

“No, instead, I am thankful of you two. If it wasn’t because of you, I wouldn’t know and up until now they could have still manipulated us.”  Jackson then paused as if he felt his tears were threatening to pour again.

 

“I just… just wanted her to be happy but it turns out like this.” And with that, his tears poured from his eyes once more.

 

Jackson and Youngji ended it – for good. They have talked that day, yes on their 100th day, that it would be better if they’ll separate for a while. Even though they don’t want to, everything around them was just chaos. A lot of people were against them and a lot of people were already affected by it. They have thought that the best thing to do that time was to fix everything first. This would hurt them both and they knew this would not be easy at all, but this was the only and the most rational thing that they could ever think of. It was a difficult and complicated world they live in and they needed to decide as soon as possible before everything gets out of hand. And even though they LOVE each other very much, they still choose to let go for the sake of the people  they love; but they still had promise to wait for each other, to fix everything, to let themselves grow and love each other stronger after.

 

---

 

Youngji on the other hand was with her unnies at their café. They’d promise to find some time to hang out since each of them is busy with their individual activities after their 2 weeks long vacation.  They’ve grown closer to one another for the past two years and somehow they wanted to catch up on each other’s lives, not to mention Youngji’s whose current situation is more dramatic than her unnies.

 

“So Youngji, what’s the real score between you and that kid Jackson.” Hara started as she sipped the latte infront of her.

 

“We’ve broken up. Actually just yesterday” Unlike Jackson, Youngji said coolly, having her innocent eyes batting towards her unnies. They were surprise with how she acted.

 

“Yah Youngji! How could you say that while acting like its fine? Are you sick or something?”  Hara, who was beside her, playfully touched her forehead checking if she has a fever.

 

“You don’t understand.” Youngji waved both her hands before them as if she was denying their a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter