THREE

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sun was about to shine and Youngji wants to sleep badly. Her body desperately needs it but there’s something bothering her. All she did was to twist and turn on her bed. Intuition they say.

 

Finally, she gives up and recovers from her bed. She checks her phone but nobody texted or called her. Despite it, she keeps on feeling heavy and nervous like she’s about to suffocate any minute.

 

She decided to text Jackson but there is no reply after minutes of waiting.

 

Maybe he’s in his deep sleep… She wondered.

 

Out of frustration, she proceeds preparing for her schedule but there something telling her not to. She keeps on looking on her phone. Defeated, she opens her phone one more time. She checks everything in her phone just to convince herself that everything is fine.

 

Lastly, she checks her news feed from Naver and sees the breaking news. It’s indeed BREAKING news and it’s quite popular already. She does not bother to open it. She lays her phone on her bed and her vision gradually blurs from the tears escaping from her eyes. Messages keep popping from her phone but ignores it as soon as she sees it’s not from Jackson.

 

Jackson-ah, I’m scared… These words keep repeating in her mind as she bit her lips. It’s to keep her lips from trembling. She suddenly feels insecure. She sends a message to Jackson one more time but there’s still no reply. She calls him but there’s no one picking up.

 

Babe, wake up. Hold me.

 

Finally, her phone is ringing. MANAGER UNNIE. She’s disappointed to see who called but still she picks it up.

 

“Have you read it, Youngji?” The manager spoke with her shaking voice.

 

“uh.” She barely responded.

 

“I’m sorry Youngji.”

 

“No Unnie, it’s not your fault.” Youngji said as tears continuously streams from her eyes.

 

“Youngji-ah, you have to go to DSP. They said they would like to talk to you about this matter. I will pick you up now.”

 

“Oennie, Can I talk to Jackson first?” She’s biting her lips waiting for a response.

 

“Okay but hurry. DSP wants you as soon as possible. I’ll hang up now.”

 

As she ended the call, her phone goes beeping again. She receives another call and this time it’s from Jackson. She picks it up without any hesitations. She feels somewhat relieved by it and a slight curve forms on her lips.

 

“Hey babe! How are you?” Jackson said and as soon as Youngji heard his voice, tears escape from her eyes again.

             

“Babe, I’m really scared. What sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter