TWENTY ONE

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji woke up from her deep sleep around 4 in the morning and the moment she opened her eyes she saw the man she have been longing to be with. He was sleeping peacefully next to her. A smile crept on her lips as she remembered how passionate the night with him was. Her cheeks even turned red at the silly thoughts that came across her mind. Her body was tired and sore but her heart was an exception. It was alive, happy and excited. 

 

She recovered from her lying position and looked for her clothes.

 

Aissh… Jackson is so messy. Why did he scattered all of my clothes?

 

Frustrated, she just grabbed Jackson’s baggy shirt that was lying nearest her and hastily wore it before he wakes up. She was about to step out of the bed sheets that covered them, when a pair of arms encircled her waist, preventing her from leaving. Her back was facing him and did not dare to face him. She was so afraid that if she did, it will be hard for her to resist him.

 

“Where do you think you’re going, baby?” Jackson whispered it to Youngji’s ear in a deep husky morning voice of his. Youngji wasn’t able to respond since she felt shivers all around her body.

 

“Let’s do it again babe. You know, round 2.” He said seductively while pulling her closer to him. He then planted kisses on her neck up to her shoulder. Youngji can’t help it but fall for his seduction. Those lips of him gave her tingling electricity everytime it touches her skin. It made her close her eyes and bit her lips as she felt the pleasure all over her body rushing in.

 

Jackson’s hands found a way to creep under her shirt and were caressing her bare skin carefully. The heat in their bodies were rising once more but before he could proceed further up and further down, she held his hands preventing them from doing so. 

 

“Jackson-ah, as much as I really wanted to it again, I really can’t.” Youngji said as she finally faced him. It took a lot of courage for her to say it since she herself wanted it too.

 

“Why?”

 

“I have a flight at 9am. I’m going to L.A.” 

 

“L.A.? So you’re leaving?”  Jackson said as his face dropped. It was evident that his facial expression changed and it implied disappointment and confusion at the same time.

 

Knowing Jackson’s feelings, she wanted to give him a reassurance at least. Youngji cupped his face with both of her hands and gave him a sweet peck on his lips. “Don’t worry baby. I’ll be coming back. I just have to attend some intensive course for acting in L.A.”

 

Even though Jackson had a heavy heart, he still said to her that he understood her and that he’ll support her no matter what. Youngji was surprised how Jackson became so mature after their separation. He would usually whine or protest if things would not go the way he wanted it to be.

 

He looked at her lovingly into her eyes like they were conversing through their gazes. Most people are not sure if telepathy is possible but to them, it is.

 

 “Go take a shower.” He audibly said. He then kissed her forehead as both of them closed their eyes feeling the moment further. 

 

 

 


----

 

 

 


Vacation is over and Jackson is back to his reality. It was time for him to work again. From the airport, he directly went to his dorm just to set his things. He will then go to the studio for the finalization of Yerin’s solo album. He arranged and composed about 2 songs out of 6 songs in it and his song was the one to be promoted by her, so he had to be present.

 

“Jackson! You’re back!” JB exclaimed excitedly as he went out from his room. He then hugged him like he had not seen him in ages. JB stepped back a little away from Jackson as he notices something had change to him.

 

“I don’t know if it’s possible but Jackson-ah, you’re glowing.” 

 

Jackson looked at him oddly. “What are you saying? Stop being nonsense.”

 

“It’s true, Jackson. Look yourself in the mirror. You’re extra vibrant today! I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter