FINAL

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jackson was intently watching the television in their living room with a bowl of chips on his hand. 

 

"Yah! Since when did you like watching drama?" Mark joined him on the couch and snached the remote control to switch the channel.

 

"Don't be like that, man! Sojin is about to reveal something!" Jackson was half annoyed at Mark but Mark just looked at him oddly.

 

"What are you talking about? And who is Sojin?" Mark asked as he continued to flip channels with a confused look on his face.

 

"The girl in the drama!!" Jackson said as he rolled his eyes infront of him.

 

Mark gave off a laugh at his remark. He can't believe that Jackson was that serious on the drama.

 

"Okay, Whatever man! Just watch whatever you like." Jackson gave him a defeated face and continued to dig in the bowl of chips in front of him.

 

Just in time, before Jackson was about to finish the chips, Bambam came and joined them. He sat next to Jackson. 

 

"Hyung, I have a question that I've been dying to ask you. I hope you'll answer me truthfully?"

 

"Yah, Bambam, you know you could ask me anything. Just tell me." Jackson said as he offered the last chips on his hand. Bambam gladly took it and munch them as he said, "Hyung,what is the feeling of getting laid?"

 

"W-what?" Jackson was obviously caught off gaurd by Bambam who candidly said it without any hesitations. Jackson almost choked on the chips he was munching. 

 

Before Bambam could speak again, Mark threw a pillow and it landed on Bambam's face.

 

"What is happening in this world. Jackson started to like dramas and you started to take interest on those this things." Mark groaned.

 

"What's the matter? I'm a guy too and I was just curious about it." Bambam explained and tried to shrug Mark who was making a face of disgust. Instead, he asked Jackson again, who have just yet recovered from a daze.

 

"Could you just google it? And don't bother me asking those type of question... again?" Jackson was obviously flustered that he can't directly threaten Bambam.

 

"Oh... you are turning red hyung! You must have done it!" Bambam teased Jackson instead as his face was starting to resemble the shade of tomato.

 

"Of course Jackson had obviously done it! He's the man! He lived for the title 'wild and y, Jackson.'" Mark seconded throwing some dirty looks at Jackson. Jackson was at loss of words and looked like he was ebarrassed, annoyed and nervous all at the same time.

 

Before the two could take the best of him, his phone rang. It was Youngji. He was somewhat relieved that it saved him just in time. "Excuse me. I just have to take this." He said as he sprung from the couch and leave the two who were laughing their off, entertained with Jackson's reaction.

 

 

...

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Hey, baby, why do you sound upset?" Youngji just knew it. She have known him for quite some time and she already know how he feels just by recognizing it through his voice.

 

"Mark and Bambam were making fun of me a while ago."

 

Youngji let out a small chuckle. "Aigoo... I miss you."

 

"I miss you too, babe. Why did you called? Is it you free time today?" Jackson haven't really talk to Youngji that much in a month since her instensive course training was strict about taking outside calls plus it's expensive.

 

"I'm already back, just today. Have you forgotten? I told you I'm going back today." There was a tint of disappointment on Youngji's voice. 

 

"Oh! Is it really today? I must have forgotten to mark it on my calendar. I'm quite busy, you know." 

 

"I understand." Youngji weakly said for she was expecting a different reaction from him. She wanted him to be happy and excited but it turned out he had forgotten about it. She tried her best to understand him the way he understood when she left for L.A.

 

"I know you're pouting right now. I just... okay, I'll MAKE it up to you after the album's launching tomorrow. Is that okay with you?" Jackson knows she was upset and tried his best to console his girlfriend.

 

"Okay." Youngji plainly said in a monotonous voice. She was somewhat not satisfied with it. She felt like Jackson was in hurry and was not completely into her.

 

"Will you be there at the launching? You promised right?" 

 

"I will." She finally said and let out a deep sigh before he ended the conversation. Youngji wasn't sure if Jackson got the message that she was actually very upset. She felt like he was just cool with it and didn't bother to ask her if she was okay. 

 

I thought he had changed for good. Why was he being like that? He's being insensitive again... Maybe he was just busy and I was just thinking too much? 

 

Youngji had a lot of thoughts running through his head after that phone call. She had her doubts about him but she continued to supress them as she wanted to give him a fair judgement regarding his behavior.

 

 

---

 

 

The next day...

 

"Yah! Why aren't you dressed yet?" Youngji's sister nagged her as she saw Youngji, plopping herself in the dining table with foods stuffed in .

 

"I don't feel like going." She said as she chew the remaing contents in .

 

"Jackson expected you to be there. It's his first ever song that will be promoted by an artist. You should be there." Youngji's sister insisted.

 

"...but I don't want to. I'm still upset about the phone call. He didn't even left me a message saying he was sorry." Youngji was playing her food in front of her.

 

"Maybe, he was just busy and tensed. You know, the whole world will be judging his song once it is released and plus, it involves Yerin. Please understand his burdens. Give him a chance."

 

Youngji zoned out as she was giving a thought of what her sister had just said.

 

"What are you waiting for? Be open minded, get your out of that chair and get ready." Her sister nagged at her once more. Ever since they were little, her sister always had a dominant influence on her. 

 

And with that, Youngji stood from the chair and stormed her way into her room and prepared for the event she was going to attend. She originally wanted to blend among the fans when she goes there and congratulate his boyfiend at the backstage afterwards; It seemed like her plan wouldn't still be put to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter