TWO

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK: HIM

 

January 16, 2014. My dreams had finally started. Got7. I never really expected that we would be that big. I was aware of the hype but I never imagine that the response was that huge. It was just too much to take in at first but it rapidly grew in me.

 

I have to… New doors opened so quickly, like variety shows for instance. They said I am that type of idol, for variety shows. I have to adapt to my surroundings fast. One by one, I grabbed those opportunities. It was tiring but I am happy. Besides dealing with music, I’ve got the chance to entertain people and make them happy. I am inlove with my career because of that.

 

One time, I had the chance to contact one of my friends from Hong Kong. He jokingly told me how I could be so lonely with my career since I have no time to get myself a girl. Haha! You know what I mean. ;)

 

I told him music is enough for me and he just laughed at me and replied that It didn’t sound like me at all. Everything he said somewhat had a point. Idols are busy. We have a craft to focus on. It’s not all fame and looks ya’ know. We have to develop ourselves as a whole. It’s a total package in this industry.

 

So yep! All we could do was to admire girls from afar, maybe some fantasies and a little of flirting. Hey don’t judge me! I’m a person too, a male, straight and surrounded by tons of attractive girls. How could that be impossible? But it all stops there, we will be too selfish to cross the line. There will be a lot of conflicts that comes with it and a lot of people would be affected too. First in line would be our fans.

 

According to what I know, majority of fans don’t like it. They want undivided attention. Especially that I was still a rookie. I had still a lot to prove. In short, it was not one of my priorities yet.

 

My plans were pretty simple. It was tiring but simple.  It followed a certain pattern: work hard, get GOT7’s name out there, work even harder, be good enough and make music.  It was easy to follow until that day came and made it all complicated. I never saw it coming.

 

I was very happy to be finally casted on the Season 2 of Roommate. Too bad I did not made it to the final cut of season 1 but little did I know it was only the beginning of something intervened by destiny. HAHA! Hilarious! I never talked about IT before. It doesn’t suit my image. I’m wild and y, manly and oozing with swag. It’s just embarrassing!

 

Anyway, the first day of filming came.  That evening after my schedule, I went straight to the roommate house. They said we’re going to be complete that night. I was really excited.

 

 As I entered the house, I saw that they all gathered in the living room. Having some good quality time maybe. I greeted everybody and saw this girl in front of me. She h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter