ELEVEN

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson followed his manager and entered the car expressionless. Youngji, who stayed in the car, was so curious of his actions. She impatiently brimmed at him, trying to catch his attention.

 

“What was it, babe?” She finally shook his arm. She was now worried more than anything.

 

Youngji, being agitated, grabbed the phone in Jackson’s hands.

 

Her eyes grew big and her lips were apart as soon as she saw the title of the article.

 

 

DSP MEDIA AND JYP ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRMS:  JACKSON AND YOUNGJI ARE IN A STAGE OF GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

 

The two met on SBS program ‘‘It’s okay, Roommate” almost two year ago as casts. The two became fast friends since both are 94-liners and there are a lot in common between them. That time, their chemistry was undeniable and gained a lot of attention and fans as they were hailed the ‘Tuesday couple’ of SBS. There were even articles questioning their real relationship but to their fans’ dismay both were just friends. The said show ended a year ago and unfortunately both were unable to maintain their communication since both are busy with their own careers.

About weeks ago, the two had met by chance in a broadcasting station. As a former fellow roommate cast and old friends, they decided to catch up with each other. Both Youngji and Jackson admitted that they decided to take their relationship to the next level just recently (by the time the photo was captured). They said they don’t want to rush things. They wanted to know each other well enough first and hence taking the relationship one step at a time.

 

A representative of JYP quoted, “Jackson and even Young did not directly state that they are dating. They said that they are more than friends but there are no commitments yet. What they have is something in between.”

 

 

 

“Wae?” She nudged him lightly.  

 

“What’s with the face Jackson?!” Youngji said at him smiling, trying to meet his gaze but Jackson did not gave a word to her. He just looked at her briefly and immediately turned his head away to face the window.

 

“What is the problem? Isn’t this nice? At least they acknowledged that both of us have feelings for each other. It won’t be that hard after all.”

 

Youngji is always this been optimistic towards things.

 

Jackson still did not bother to give any reactions.

 

“Oppa, why is Jackson acting this way? Isn’t this news a good sign?” She asked manger Kim. She sounded uneasy that time.

 

“Youngji-ah…” the manager started trying to comfort the panicking girlfriend. “You know, things-”

 

“You just don’t understand.” Jackson finally spoke.

 

“Then let me understand.” Youngji snapped back at him. Their eyes finally meet; Youngji’s was full of curiosity while Jackson’s expressed defeat.

 

“The way they quoted the article. I do have a feeling that something is going on now. This article is a lie.” Jackson said in a weak voice.

 

“Maybe they made this so they’ll not surprise fans. Make it sound like we did not lie to them trying to hide our relationship.” Youngji reasoned out trying to bring some positivity out of Jackson.

Jackson adjusted himself and let out a heavy exhale. “No Youngji. Everything in the article just screamed BUSINESS! Behind every lies, there is something unpleasant.”

 

Youngji furrowed her brows as it was still not clear for her. “Company’s don’t usually approve relationships and then let us do whatever we want. They have business and they don’t want to ruin it. They’re clever, Youngji-ah. They have plans. And by reading all the ty lies they publicized, I’m sure there is something in exchange.”

 

Youngji did not know what to respond. Her optimism had been damaged badly. Her sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter