TEN

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Back at JYP’s office, Jackson is restlessly sitting on a chair in front of Jin young’s desk. He was closely observing him as both of them waited for the final verdict.

 

“Hyung, I’m going.”  Jackson finally blurted out.

 

“Go? We’re just waiting only for 5 minutes and now you want to go? I think it would be best for you to stay put, Jackson.” JYP already knew what Jackson was thinking.

 

He shakes his head. “No hyung. I’m afraid I can’t contain myself any longer.”  He then twists the door knob and walks out of the room leaving his hyung agape.

 

As he went out of the room, he directly proceeds to the lobby. He is walking with his strides slightly quicker than he would usually. He bats his head in all directions desperately looking for his manager.

 

“Yah! Are you looking for me?” His manager poked his shoulder from behind.

 

“We need to go. I need to see her.” His respond was that short and it sounded like it was a mix of demand and plead.

 

“What? Don’t be like this, Jackson. This won’t do you any good.”

 

Jackson looked at him. It was the look in his face that his manager usually can’t resist.

 

His manager rolled his eyes at him, “Okay fine… You really know my weakness, Jackson.” 

 

“Thanks hyung!” There was a curve of happiness plastered on his lips.

 

“But, won’t you at least wait for the statement?”

 

“No. I don’t have to, hyung. I just need to see her.”

 

His manager noded at him and then they proceeded to go out of the building. They aimed the back door of the building since that time a lot of Got7’s fans and medias already gathered in front of the building.

 

“Wait for me here. I’ll walk a few blocks from here to rent a car.”

 

 

After 15 minutes, his manager returned. he was panting trying to catch his breath.

 

“The car is ready. Let’s go.”

 

As they were about to set their foot out of the door, a lady staff of JYP stops them from their tracks.“Car? Where do you think you’re going?” 

 

Both were stunned and frozen for a moment.

 

 We’re busted. Jackson thought.

 

What should we do now? His manager panicked.

 

“I think it’s best if Jackson will stay in their dorm. It’s quite dangerous here. There are a lot of people already gathered in front of the building.” A familiar voice said. As they turned to know who exactly saved them, it was JY Park.

 

“Manager Kim, make sure to lock the doors.” He added.

 

The staff went silent because of embarrassment. She wanted to act villain JYP stoped her from doing so. Jackson faced JYP with a grateful look. Then, they were off in a black rented Honda swift car.

 

He then texted her.

 

To Youngji ❤

Babe, we need to see each other

We’ll be waiting on a subway station near DSP. We’re riding on a black car.

 

From Youngji ❤

What?! Are you crazy Wang Jackson?!

How about the scandal? It’s dangerous.

 

To Youngji ❤

We’ll talk about it later.

Just please. We need to see each other.

 

Fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter