EIGHT (M)

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I warn you this chapter has a mature (M) content. if you don't like it then you may not proceed.]

FLASHBACK

 

It was really difficult for them to endure their separation for a year with nothing. They even said that it was comparable to their trainee lives if not more. They exactly felt like they were crazy persons, being happy with their career and fans but at the same time lonely for yearning for each other’s presence. For them, it felt like tearing the two parts of them apart.

 

After their reunion, Youngji and Jackson became significantly vibrant as before. People around them would even notice. Their second meeting was the crucial turning point. It made them realize how much they complete each other; how much they don’t want to let go of each other. After a year, their feelings had never changed or wavered even for a bit. It was then they decided to stop the waiting and to start the relationship they had been wanting and needing all those times.

 

Their relationship went steady for 3 months and undoubtedly, they managed to work it out even with the nature of their jobs. Of course, they would never uncredit their managers who had helped them. Yes you read it right! Even Youngji’s manager, who used to be strict, against to their relationship and the one you would never expect, changed. She saw how Youngji endured everything and worked her off. She was satisfied and even became the accomplice of Jackson’s manager in protecting the couple. Changed of heart.

 

The managers were the one who always arranged their meeting places, the time and even guard them from the netizens. They managed to keep it private and clean. It was never their jobs to hide celebrity couples but it has to be added on their résumés.

 

***

 

11:30 in the evening, Jackson was riding in a rented car drove by his manager at the hidden streets of Myungdong. That time, Jackson and Youngji had secheduled to date.

 

“Hyung, why are we here at Myungdong?” Jackson asked as he looked around outside examining the place they were on.

 

“Sorry Jackson. That private resto place you’d usually go is unfortunately unavailable tonight. It was already booked by an anonymous celebrity couple.”

 

“Is that so? So where are we actually going?”

 

Before the manager could reply the car’s engine stopped. “We’re actually here.”

 

Jackson looked outside. “Hyung, are you sure this is the place?” Jackson looked unsure.

 

His manager just nodded with a playful smile on his face and handed the keys to him.

 

“Why?” Jackson was kind of lost like he had never expected the place.

 

“Do you want to see her or not? Apparently, this the only available time you both have and this is the only available and most private place we did find. It’s Saturday Jackson. Everybody is out late at night. Don’t complain.”

 

Even Jackson was hesitant; he still wore his face mask, adjusted his hoodie and prepared to go out of the vehicle. “Jackson, don’t be too obvious. Act like you’re somebody. Talk to no one. Youngji is already there. Remember I’ll pick you up at 4 am. Don’t go out of that building together. Though this place is quite secluded but still it’s better to be cautious. AND DON’T DO STUPID THINGS!”

 

Jackson proceeded to the place his manager directed him. He was walking straight pass some people and was putting his earphones on so he had an excuse to ignore them.

 

 

He went upstairs and found that it was a furthest room along the alley of the HOTEL, yes it was a hotel, which people scarcely go. It was a decent one. It wasn’t that expensive either. It was the location that made it in accessible to people.

 

Room 251. Jackson swallowed as he was standing infront of the door. With clammy hands, he unlocked the door.

 

He saw Youngji sitting on the bed looking at him quite tensed too. They were both speechless at first but Youngji decided to break the ice. She ran into him and gave him a hug.

 

“Hey babe! How’s your day?” Youngji recovered to meet his gaze.

 

“uh… umm.. fine babe.” He barely looked into her eyes. He was really uncomfortable.

 

The place was so awkward that they went silent again but Youngji was so determined not to ruin that date. She presented to Jackson the foods she brought. It was the only and most effective distraction for Jackson.

 

“It’s meat. Omma made the special sauce to marinate it.” Youngji knows Jackson is a er of meat.

 

They sat on the bed and started digging the food before them.

 

“Yah, you look so stressed. You’re getting uglier.” Youngji teased as soon as he noticed Jackson was starting to loosen up.

 

“What did you say?!” Jackson’s face changed but Youngji just laughed at his expression.

 

“Of course! I am in the middle of preparing for comeback. Why won’t you be more considerate at least?!” Jackson was already half mad.

 

“Geez, why do you have to be so ill tempered? Don’t worry, I still love you no matter what!” Jackson could not help but to smile at Youngji’s natural aegyo.

 

“Why did manager hyung and noona choose this place?” Jackson said.

 

“Why? Don’t you like this place? Or maybe you don’t like to be with me.”

 

“No. It’s not like that. As long as I’m with you, I’ll like the place.” They both exchanged sweet eye contacts and smiles.

 

“You know, you’ve become cheesier.” She said as she laughed widely without a sound – Youngji style.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter