ONE

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE TRUTH BEHIND IT ALL

 

 

What should I do? He watches his reflection on the mirror looking anxious and miserable, desperate for an answer.

 

Is it really about time? It echoed through his brain.

 

“Jackson?” A guy knocks on the door interrupting his deep thoughts.

 

“Hyung, give me a sec.” He slapped his face signaling himself to wake up, wanting to deceive s that he’s fine. He doesn’t want them to worry. It’s his problem after all.

 

“Faster! Manager hyung wants to talk to you.” Mark insisted. He just knows the hell Jackson is going through at that moment.

 

He opened the door and sees Mark standing beside their manager. He’s looking at him with a concerned look.

 

“What?” Jackson said and smiles as if Mark is being unreasonable.

 

“Sorry, I failed to protect you this time.” The manager said having a hint of disappointment in his voice.  Jackson shakes his head. “No Hyung. It’s all good. I should be thankful for you. Thank you for everything you’ve done to us.”

 

Another manager enters the room.

 

“Jackson, we have to go. PD-nim would like to talk to you.”

 

***

 

That morning, Jackson waked up from the constant nudging of s. It was unusual for him since usually he’s the one up first.

 

As soon as he opened hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter