FIFTEEN

The truth behind it all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jackson stormed his way into JYP’s office. Other members weren’t able to do something to stop him and his rage.

 

“Hyung!!” Jackson angrily snapped at him the moment he made his entrance. It caused JYP to stand from his seat, completely baffled by the unexpected rage from him.

 

“Jackson...” He said as softly as he can, trying to calm him and not to add more fuel to his fire; but Jackson, on the opposite spectrum, was just unstoppable with his words at that time.

 

“Hyung, why?! Why do you need to manipulate our feelings, huh? Don’t you know how she’ll feel? Of course you know but you chose to do it your way. How selfish of you to do that, hyung!”

 

“Jackson, calm down.” JYP attempted once more.

 

Jackson gave off a sarcastic laugh before him. “How should I calm down, hyung? Tell me. How long will you hide this from us?” Before JYP could answer him back, a familiar guy entered the office without any notice. The two of them were surprised. It was the other CEO of JYP entertainment. He wasn’t as visibly active as JYP but more so works his job behind everyone’s eyes.

 

“Why are you even mad at JYP?” The man who entered the room finally spoke. He followed it with a grin on his face. “Blame it to me, what is your name again? Wang Jackson?” Jacskon was a bit tamed by it. “…and I don’t care if you do! As long as I keep this company going! Let’s say you’re popular but you’re not that established yet and you don’t give that much money to my company yet compared to your seniors so stop complaining!” Those harsh words hurt Jackson in a different angle that somewhat put out his fire.

 

“Why.” Jackson uttered. He was hesitant but he just can’t help himself. It was calmer one though.

“Simple. Business.” He said as he directly looked Jackson in his eyes. “… and because I’m busy and I have other things to do, better yet I’ll tell you the whole story since you’ll going to ask for it anyway.”

 

Whole story? Jackson thought with confusion drawn on his face.

 

“If you’re thinking that we’re against with your relationship from the beginning, you’re right! I won’t deny it. I honestly hate not-so-established idols dating. We could just reject it in the first place but those photos were everywhere already and we can’t do anything about it and of course if we deny it, it would look like the company is lying so we decided to release that you both are starting a relationship for it is reasonable and it will be easy for us to refute it later on. We planned it all along, Jackson.”

 

“So why didn’t you tell it to us so we could act instead of manipulating our feelings.” Jackson finally broke his silence.

 

“You? Act? Do you remember the meeting we had in the conference room? I studied you, Jackson. You are straightforward and you cannot conceal your emotions properly. If we’ll tell you our plans, most probably you’ll be against it, it will appear forced and it would be another bad light for us; so instead we decided another way to do it and that way was to make up scenarios that would appear like you both don’t care for each other. That way your separation will appear more natural. That was why I changed your manager since I know he helps you a lot. Your new manager did his job very well except for a fact that you caught him.”

 

“Do you think our lives are dramas for you to make up scenarios? We’re your artists but I think it’s unfair. It’s already our lives. It’s not even stated in the contract. I’m going to reveal to the public anyway.” Jackson’s fire was building up once more and JYP tried to stop him. He was holding his arm in case he’ll think of doing anything violent to the man before him.

 

“Are you sure kid? You don’t know the whole story yet.” His sharp gaze was directed to him. He also gave him a smirk telling how ignorant he was. He was like belittling him at that point. “DSP knows this all along. They’ve agreed to this. Actually they are helping me with this scenario I was creating and in exchange I was financially helping that poor boy group called AJAX under DSP that did not have a proper comeback for almost two years. Kara is also near disbandment since their leader is now secretly engaged and for your information, Kara is DSP’s only top sale, their bread and butter and they planned Youngji to have a solo career to keep the name KARA going and here’s the catch you did not know, I’m helping your girl’s solo career too. Without me, she’s done too. Now that you heard it, are you still planning to reveal it?”

Jackson was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter