.005

Shots of Haven

Title: Five Minutes

Paring: onesided!HaeRa, MinRa

Rating: G          

WC: 736

Summary: Donghae asks for five minutes. Exactly five minutes after, Minho calls her.

A/N: @hara_ya I hope it would fit to your liking ^_^

 

 

I smiled lovingly as I prepared the table and placed two plates of pancake on it. Usually on a morning like this the table would only contain a cup of instant noodle or just a plain cup of black coffee, but today it’s something different. I have company.

Someone I have been dreaming off since we were introduced to each other last year. But lately I just can’t keep my mind off of her, and the fact that she had turned more beautiful in just barely a year isn’t helping either.

The only thing that is keeping me away from her is the one who introduced us.

 

I can still remember it clearly how excited my friend was when we drove to a restaurant, he was smiling all the way in and it grew wide when we were greeted by a petite girl.

“Donghae hyung meet my girlfriend, Hara”

Yeah, that was the complete punch of the night which remained up to now. She was my friend’s freaking girlfriend, how could I ruin that?

I’m not like other guys out there who’d betray a friend for a girl; I know where I stand between situations like this. I’ve been here before and I know I’ll get it through, only this time though it’d be harder especially when cupid aimed his arrow right at the center.

Wonderful isn’t it?

Seriously catch the sarcasm in there because I look like a love struck fool right now staring at her sleeping figure.

Before anything else, NO, I’m not a desperate one to kidnap her. She walked her feet to my door because apparently, Minho had made her cry once again.

Yes, we’ve become friends. She relies on me when it comes to her problems stating that I know a lot more in life because I’m older and had a lot of experience.

So that becomes one burden why it’ll be hard to get over her.

 

Another one is the friendly skinships, the hugs and pats.

Every time she’d cry I would be her crying shoulder which meant of hugging and caressing of hair. And I swear though she thinks of it as a friendly gesture; it’s killing the air around me! She has no idea that in that amount of time I’m flying in air with a thorn in my heart.

But I never blamed her into it, she has no knowledge of what I feel nor does Minho. It’s just between me and myself, a secret I’m sure I’ll bring to my grave.

That’s how I think; call it stupid I don’t care as I’ve said before I won’t betray a friend.

Friends in this case

 

Just as I placed a hot cup of coffee and a hot cup of chocolate she appeared right in front of me. Even though she just woke up she still looks so beautiful.

A statement I think I’ll be forever jealous.

“Five minutes, it won’t take that long.” I gave off a little aegyo and I guess it worked as she looked at the table and back at me before placing her bag down at the spare chair.

“Fine” She smiled as she sat across from me and grabbed the hot chocolate. She never drinks coffee, Minho said it has always been chocolate for her, and I guess that’s where she got her sweetness.

Now eating with her like this is what real happiness means, the silence is not weird or awkward it was fine and calming. We’re together not because she needs my help, or because she’s crying over him. We’re together not because Minho dragged me to their date. We are together to eat breakfast which I specially cooked just for her.

And I could never ask for more.

“It’s delicious” That compliment is a bonus, sure I’ve heard it from my pasts but coming from her is a bit different. I guess it’s because I know I could never have her that’s why every second of every day is important, every word she says are treasures, and every touch is a memory.

But of course in a situation like mine, everything has its limits and mine’s five minutes.

How did Minho learned to be annoying in the morning I have to know because I never thought him that. Yet I still sent her away when he called her exactly five minutes after she sat down and ate with me.