.003

Shots of Haven

Title: Maple Tree

Paring: JingTeuk

Rating: G

WC: 769

Summary: No one can stop someone when love comes their way.

A/N: JingTeuk! :) Any JongRi shippers here? I hope so because next chapter would be one ^^

... ...

 

How long has it been?

Days, Weeks, Months, I kept losing track

Yet, I know you’re missing me

Like how you know I want you back.

 

Time must have flown away

Alone in a foreign country

Leaving the love that makes my day

I sat under a maple tree.

 

Cheers where everywhere as soon as Jiyoung finished reciting. Shyly she went back to her seat at the back of the room; she sent some smiles to her friends as well as nods before looking out at the window.

How I wish you could hear me

Leeteuk smiled bitterly before placing his pencil down and stared at this work, he had made another poem for that week. It’s driving him crazy; the fact that he’ll be able to see her again was just overwhelming.

How I wish you’re here with me

 

Two people in love with each other, they were the two people completely in love with each other yet can’t be together.

Forbidden Love

Leeteuk knew from the start he had laid his eyes on her when she came through the door of their small bakery that it was love at first sight. She was just exactly the girl he had always dreamed of, innocent, cute, shy, charming, and lovely.

But one look from her clothes he knew already that he can’t have her. She’s just a high school student while he’s already in college. It’s not right, just not right.

Jiyoung never felt that sudden stop in her heart beat before, being new to things like this it scared her that she might’ve had a heart problem but when she looked back at the guy in front of her and her heartbeats rapidly went back to life like lightning, it scared her more.

The sight of him smiling at her made her felt another thing for the first time, her stomach was in frenzy.  She giggled non-stop, how much she tried to calm herself down whenever he would spare her a glance or would make a small talk or just smile at her, she didn’t know. But one thing is for sure, she can’t have him.

 

As time went by, Leeteuk found himself drowning more into the young lady, and she too felt the same way for the older guy. They’re on the stage where they were now comfortable with each other, had shared their secrets and had already given each other a pet name exclusively only for them.

But, as they grew to know more about each other’s personal life, it only made them realize how completely different they are. Not only they have a huge , but their lifestyle is like yin and yang. Jiyoung came from a wealthy family, she’s an heiress, while he came off from a middle class type of family and only had this small bakery.

The down fall of everything was when Jiyoung’s family found out about her little trips to see him every afternoon. He should’ve known better that her family wouldn’t like him but he still made his way to their gate and begged for their understanding.

They have made her grounded and was guarded twenty four seven. It was painful for both of them, just when they thought that they can escape reality and build their own world, someone had to wake them up.

That incident didn’t stop Leeteuk though, it only made him strive more to get her.

 

Lunch bell rung and students flocked the hallway, it has been three years since they last met, Jiyoung was now in her senior year in high school and his name was now one of the successful business man around Asia.

She made her way to the courtyard and settled herself under the shades of the maple tree. Guys sent her some suggestive glances but she didn’t respond, instead she took her phone out and composed a message.

No one could replace her angel.

 

The sudden vibration of his hand phone made Leeteuk jolt up from his little day dream, he looked at his wrist watch and groaned at the amount of time he had made pass by just sitting under the maple tree. The sun was still up but just only for another hour before it disappears to be replaced by the moon.

He took his phone out and a smile formed in his lips that eventually made his dimples to appear.

I miss you.

It was simple like that yet it made him happy. Just a simple text from her like that completes his lonely day. With pure excitement, he composed a reply message.

I’m coming home.