.014

Shots of Haven

Title: Pit – A – Pat

Pairing: OnYeon

Rating: G

WC: 1,006

Summary: Onew isn’t jealous, no, really.

A/N: I've totally forgot that I have this story in my flash drive. It's purely conversational so I hope you'd get the flow.

 

 

“Hyung, will you calm down? You’re making us dizzy.” He walked back and forth in front of his dongsaengs waiting for the other person in line to answer.

 

“I can’t calm down Jonghyun” He retorted making a quick yet stern glance towards the latter.

 

“Then could you at least have the decency to move because you see hyung, we are trying to watch something you’re currently blocking.”

 

“Oh so- NOONA!” He stopped right in the middle, completely blocking the flat screen from view.

 

“Jinkin-ah” As soon as he heard her voice, the confusion and frustration he’s having prior fade away.

 

“Where are you noona?” He asked ignoring the groans and protests of s and instead, gave them the perfect view of his behind. He heard someone muttered an ‘Oh God’ which he assumes came from Key but paid no attention as he smiled like a fool thinking just how wonderful it is if she’s right in front of him.

 

“I’m on my way for a schedule” At the mention of schedule, Onew’s mood turned down recalling the news he saw while he’s surfing the net.

 

“Noona I heard you’re doing Pit-A-Pat, is it true?” He could picture her shocked face while she gasps from the other line.

 

“Omo! Jinkin-ah I’m sorry I haven’t had the time to tell you. It was my manager who approved of that, I just knew it from him. I’m really sorry Jinkin-ah you know I don’t like to be involved in those kinds of programs.”

 

“It’s okay noona, just...just be careful” He sighed rubbing his temples.

 

“Jinki-ah I’m terribly sorry, if I had known before hand I’d turn it down”

 

“No, it’s an opportunity noona and I know you’ll do well. You always do.” He smiled reassuringly although he knew too well that the other person on line could and would not see it.

 

“You think so?” He noticed the change in her voice, its much lighter now.

 

“Yes, I’m watching you remember?”

 

“Yes, yes, and you know I’m also watching you.”

 

“Of course, so...what’s your schedule today?”

 

“I’m actually filming for the show’s episode”

 

“Oh...” It was clear that the carefree leader just sounded so down in just a second.

 

“Who’s... who’s your partner?” His brows knitted as curiousity run through his blood.

 

“Lee Taesung, he’s worked with Minho-ah before in Oh My School” At the mention of ’s name, he instantly turned over.

 

“You know a guy named Lee Taesung?”

 

Minho nodded, though quite confused as to why their leader asked about the guy “He guested at OMS a few times, a gentleman and damn funny. Why?”

 

“Yeah, apparently Minho knows him” For the second time during their conversation, he sighed, returning back to face the flat screen and zooning out the voices of his dongsaengs.

 

“Told you, that’s why I asked for him when I saw the potential list of male leads”

 

 “Oh?” There’s a pause as another wave of curiosity kicked in.

 

“Yeah, and he kinda reminds me of you”

 

“Does he? In what way noona? Is he good at body gags too?”

 

“Uh...no, but he kinda have a similar smile like yours. It’s bubbly and lovely, although yours are perfect.” Now’s that time, for a blush to form on his cheeks and a grin on his lips.

 

“You should be more careful then”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because Noona, that’s how you fell in love with me” Groans and noises of disapproval erupted in the SHINee dorm.

 

“Yeah right, Jinki. Anyways, have to go, call you later. Bye” It was like a gift on the day of Christmas was given to the leader when he turned completely around, facing the rest with a love-sick-puppy-face.

 

Yet, it was blown away when he saw the disgusted expressions of them, “WHAT?”

 

“Hyung... Seriously?”

 

“Yes Minho”

 

“I think, I don’t want to be around you for a while hyung”

 

“Whatever Taemin”

 

“That’s just disgusting. Damn right disgusting”

 

“Shut up Jonghyun”

“Oh God hyung! It’s like what, twelve noon and you’re saying all those cheesy creepy pick-up lines over a phone while your goddamn was happily greeting us?! Are you out of your mind?! We literally missed the whole show!’

 

“Oh Key, you’re exaggerating. That chick-flick wasn’t even their type so what’s to miss?”

 

“Hyung, we’d rather watch that sickening-chick-flick than listen to you”

 

“Tae, that movie isn’t sickening in fact it’s a blockbuster. Everyone’s talking about it.”

 

“Whatever, you guys are just jealous of us” Every head turned towards the source of the voice with their brows arching in defense.

 

“Excuse me?? How are we jealous, hyung?”

 

“Simple, because we’re more ‘real’ Kibum” If it is even possible Key’s eyebrows soar higher at the response.

 

“Yeah right” Minho rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

“Yes Mr. I-just-got-dumped-by-Hara-to-be-with-Junhyung” It was Jinki’s turn for an eye roll.

 

“Thanks a lot captain obvious”

 

“That one thing isn’t enough hyung”

 

“Oh, coming out from a guy who just sits here and believes that KeyCole is real while Jinwoon is out there making his first move?”

 

“Sounds just like you hyung” He looked at Jonghyun’s side- who was currently wearing a smirk.

 

“Get rid off that smirk. I, you, and everyone, knows that Eunhyuk hyung owns the girl. JongRi doesn’t stand a chance”

 

“As I’ve said hyung, just like you, have you forgotten the rumors of her and Kyuhyun? Yeah, that one is real.”

 

“No, it’s not.”

 

“Yes, it is”

 

“Face it hyung”

 

“Hell NO!”

 

“Hyung...how about me an-”

 

“NO, Taemin. JiMin isn’t real, not even close to it”

 

“But Jing said th-”

 

“Same goes for you hyung”

 

“OnYeon is real, how much more do I have to say it to you guys to believe me?!”

 

“And how much more do we have to repeat ourselves that it isn’t?!”

 

“It is! Why can’t you see the beauty we had in our eyes whenever we look into each other’s? Or the way she smiles at my jokes?! Or even the way-”

 

“Oh God, here we are again. Taemin! Get some chicken!”