.006

Shots of Haven

Title: Circle of Lovers

Pairing: ShinRa

Rating: G

WC: 2,025

Summary: Taemin thinks they could be something else, Jiyoung thinks they are fine the way they are.

A/N: Dedicated to @keycole ... It's not really focusing on KeyCole but it's ShinRa so I hope you'll still like it :) SuperKara in my next update :)

 

 

I stared around the room and sighed, what am I even doing here? Oh well that’s obvious, to learn. But I don’t think that’ll happen today, seeing as how crazy my friends are; I bet we would be in detention for the rest of the week.

“Hey Jing, you want to ditch?” The pen she’s using dropped as well as her jaw.

“Oh My God Tae you didn’t just said that!” Oh great here comes drama

“You know how much your parents are working hard just so you could afford to go to this school and yet here you are asking me to ditch? Tae are you out of your mind?”

“Yes Jing because it only thinks of you~” And I earned a smack and a mehrong from my cute little girl.

“Yah! Baby who taught you violence?!” She pouted and quickly kissed my cheeks.

I told you she’s cute.

“Anyways, what does a date later sounds?”

“Would you have me home by eight?” And soooo innocent.

“Of course” She grinned and nodded.

 

The chatters went louder as we wait for our homeroom teacher to come and well, scold us. We knew the consequences of being like this but it’s no fun if you’d stay with the rules. And I also believe that what we’re doing is what we call freedom plus you know you really can’t help it when you’re in class and is waiting for the faculty meeting, which you meant that you actually want same as everyone else to prolong.

Yes, we, teenagers are a bunch of kids like that but it won’t hide the truth that you’ve been like us before, of course not if you’re like Jing, the good obedient girl. But I love her for that, because that mean’s she’ll stay loyal to me and who doesn’t want someone like that?

Yet sometimes I wish she’d loosen up and have some fun like what the other girl of our age does.

“Yah Jong! I told you to open it not EAT it!” I turned my eyes over to the source of the sudden outburst and yet again I found Gyuri noona shooting daggers at Jonghyun hyung while he munches on noona’s favorite snack. Okay wait, wasn’t that too early for a snack? Oh well I could care less, at least it’s not chicken.

“But I haven’t had breakfast” I almost forgot he had his ace against noona, the deathly puppy eyes. I swear he always gets away with that, unfortunately enough for him that doesn’t work on me since I’m much way cuter than him.

“Aww. Why didn’t you call me earlier Jong? I could’ve made you one” Told ya, as much as it looks like that noona had hyung under her it’s on the same level as hyung got noona around his fingers. They own each other’s world.

They’re my favorite couple in our circle of friends, one of the reason is that they’re both treating me and Jing so well, I’m not saying that the others are ignoring us or anything they’re good too it’s just that noona’s like have this motherly aura around her and that drags along hyung. They’re actually like our parents, we, also my other noonas and hyungs, relies on them especially on Gyuri noona.

The other reason is their relationship; they have the love-hate relationship which is in my eyes looks so cute. One minute they’d be bickering about something then the next thing you knew the other is already saying sweet stuff and asking for forgiveness. They never really had a huge fight, as far as I know which is good, and I think they wouldn’t encounter that because there’s only noona in hyung’s eyes as well as in noona.

It just looks so cute to me, and I know I would want us to be like that.

 

Another voice rung inside the room and it’s clearly from Nicole noona.

“Hey Key, have you seen it?” She nudged the guy sitting by her side busily fidgeting with his hand phone.

 “Not yet because I’m actually waiting for your call last night” Noona smiled and tugged on hyung’s arm.

“Then let’s go and watch it later” He smiled and they started talking about who-knows-what-they-are-talking.

Nicole noona and Key hyung’s the other couple in our circle, I like them too just not as how much I like Jonghyun hyung’s relationship with Gyuri noona. The two started off as childhood friends which grew stronger feelings towards each other as they grew. They’re both lovable and knew a lot of people, but the thing is they get into fights often and they tend to have those serious ones.

Since they’re both likable, being friendly became a problem especially since they’re both the jealousy type. You could never imagine how hyung practically killed all those men staying pretty close at noona with his deathly glare. He’s really possessive when it comes to noona yet somehow he doesn’t know that he also is being unfair by flirting with other girls.

And knowing noona she wouldn’t say anything about it, not in front of hyung, she’d rather go to Gyuri noona and talk things then wouldn’t talk to hyung for a week or weeks. And I wouldn’t want Jing to be like that, also as I said earlier I want Jing to be loyal to me and only mine so, being quite shy and timid around others is just perfect.

But the best part of their relationship and I really admired about them is that they act just like any normal best friends out there, not those who show too much PDA. It’s not that I hate it; it’s sickening sometimes if you know what I mean.

 

Then there’s Minho hyung and Hara noona, the quietest couple surrounding us. Well not literally, it’s just that Minho hyung is so quiet. I think he has a word limit or something that keeps him from saying something.

It’s really a mystery for us of how he got together with Hara noona since noona’s quite friendly and cheerful which is a total opposite of hyung who is not only quiet but also just had a few friends. Maybe what they say about being opposites attracts each other is true, seeing that I just had one in my friends.

“Minho, mom’s going to cook something, would you want to have dinner with us?”

Hyung didn’t say anything; he just looked deeply and affectionately into noona’s eyes and nodded his head. That’s how it works, yet I’ve never seen noona get angry or complained at how hyung’s not talking to her or how he’s just always nodding his head, maybe it has something to do with how he looks at her.

I’ve once seen it when I’m sitting beside noona and hyung’s across us. It’s like he does his talking with his eyes. Those chocolate orbs of his shines whenever he looks at her, words aren’t needed I could tell, because just those eyes, it’s already overflowing with love and care.

It’s amazing, believe me.

The way he touched her as if she’ll break if he made a wrong move, the way his hands would crawl around her waist whenever some guy would talk to her – I guess Key hyung’s not the only possessive guy in the group – meant more than any words can say.

His love was silent yet so true.

Why? Because actions speaks louder than words

But I don’t think that’ll work with me and Jing since I’m a guy who loves talking and listening to her wonderful voice, but trying maybe won’t harm.

 

Suddenly, the back door burst open and almost everyone froze while heads turned over to the source only to find the culprit to be Onew hyung.

“Yah hyung! Why make an entrance like that?!” That’s Key hyung.

“Sorry guys, it’s just urgent…” He smiled apologetically and scanned the room before approaching his target.

“Seungyeon, what’s the meaning of t--” That’s the last he had said before his face met the floor beside me, boy why am I not surprise?

“You need help hyung?”

“No, thanks Taemin” I nodded and watch as he sat beside Seungyeon noona.

“So you’ll know what to do, now start taking extra care of yourself” Noona dusted off the invisible dirt off of hyung’s uniform while hyung just pouted like a kid.

Above all the couples I’ve mentioned earlier, the last one in my circle of friends is these two. Now if you say couple that would mean Onew hyung and Seungyeon noona. They have the real definition of that word. Their relationship had that balance between friends and lovers.

Noona’s definitely the most caring girlfriend I’ve ever met, the way he treated hyung is just unbelievable she’s pampering him with all those love. She’d be there whenever hyung needed her, she’d cheer for him, bring him lunch and just basically what other loving girlfriend out there does.

The only flaw I could see in their relationship is that hyung’s a bit dense. While noona’s being the loving girlfriend she is, hyung’s just being like well, him. I barely saw him treat noona extra special. I think he’s just a shy boy and him being a kid around her is I think his way of showing his interest.

And I think we’re not like them in any way since I’m positive that I’m not dense so as Jing and we’re both always by each other. Well the shy part could be but that’s only when someone’s with us that Jing would act that way.

 

I stared at the girl sitting beside me, whatever our relationship looks like in the eyes of the others, is something I want to hear yet could care less.

“Hey Jing, do you think we’re like any of them? Or do you want to be like them?” She looked confusedly at me.

“Who?” The way her brows furrowed and her cheeks puffing out, is adorable.

“JongRi, KeyCole, MinRa, and Onyeon” She pondered for a while then looked over at our friends who were currently having their own world.

“I don’t think we’re any like of them nor I would want us to be like them” I smiled

“I wouldn’t want you to change; I’m comfortable with who you are and how we are, so there’s no need to be like them”

“Ayie~ isn’t my Jing’s the cutest girl ever?” She pouted then grinned, I smiled and patted her head and returned to watching everyone while she returned to doodling something in her notes.

Along the way of watching them and turning my head around something caught my eye. It’s a pink note laying on the ground by my feet which instantly  made me think that it belonged to Onew hyung since he’s the only one who passed this way and I know that I don’t own something in pink.

I was about to call for him and hand it when the content caught my eye,

Dear Shisus,

Please take care of my future husband, Onew. Don’t let him fall sick or feel ill. Watch over him and don’t let him trip, because I don’t think I could afford to see any bruise in his perfect skin or else I’d feel guilty over it. And lastly, keep him smiling everyday so when the time comes, I’ll be living everyday with his smile.

Seungyeon

Well, who knew that noona’s like this? Maybe I would want us to be like them since we’re talking about future here, and I knew I want mine’s to be with Jing. The only thing that I’d add in this little prayer is to make Jing a bit more adventurous because it makes the relationship a little exciting. Yet, it doesn’t mean I’m replacing JongRi with them, nope, as much as how sweet it looks I’m still sticking to JongRi, they just look so cool and fun. But that is only IF we want to be like them or had to choose of who we want to be.

Of course JiMin is STILL the best in my eyes.

Why? Because we’re just cute like that