.007

Shots of Haven

Title: Cho

Pairing: KyuRi

Rating: G

WC: 1,080

Summary: Gyuri thinks Kyuhyun should just marry his computer instead of her.

A/N: My HyukRi mind is J E A L O U S  ...me → *runs to hide* Dedicated to @hyukriislove ^^ and to those who wants some KyuRi, next chapter…ShinRa couple.

P/S: Please DO check this out, it's a HyukRi story > Neorago <

 

 

“Baby, what day would you prefer, Saturday or Sunday?” Gyuri asked enthusiastically, eyes never taking off of the calendar crossing out impossible dates.

 

“Mmm… Whichever you prefer” Was what she received from the man sitting in front of his computer obviously drowned into playing Star Craft.

 

The room went silent after that, the only audible sound was the mouse clicking and the continued pressing of a finger over the key board. This scene was like any other day between this two people with Kyuhyun engrossed in his computer and Gyuri at some sort of a magazine or is intensely watching the re-run of her favorite drama. But, somehow, over the past weeks, days like this aren’t normal anymore – at least in Gyuri’s eyes.


“Should we have Chocolate cake or Strawberry cake? There’s also Vanilla and Mocha flavored cake” It took about three minutes in Gyuri’s clock before she heard him answer with “You choose”

 

“Red wine or White wine or maybe Champagne?” She never got any respond not after sighing loudly and repeating the question.

 

“Uhh… Both are fine”

 

“Orchids or Cherry Blossom?”

 


“…Whichever… They’re all beautiful”

 

“Should I have a simple dress or a grand one? But it’s only for a day that I’m using it, too much money on it won’t be practical -though I know you can afford it, but then again I want to be beautiful and stunning on that day” She flipped through the magazine scanning skillfully every wedding dress, excitement coming over her senses once again as her eyes ogle at each piece of white beautiful bridal gowns.

 

“Anything is fine” But then of course with Kyuhyun’s current attitude it fade easily. She closed the said material and rubbed her temples obviously getting annoyed at her fiancé’s uncooperativeness and lack of interest.

 

“How about guests, are the entire K-Pop industry invited?” She arched her brow at him as she anticipate his next answer.

 

“Yah!... I-uh guess?” She choked on in air

 

“But the church I booked has only a capacity of a hundred fifty people!”

 

“Damn I missed that one!.... I’m sorry baby, what was it?” She stood up losing all patience dangerously making her way towards him.

 

“Food. What about food, Western, Italian, or Korean?” Her voice was lacing with threat but the man in danger was still oblivious of it.

 

“Anything- Yah!”

 

“Black or White?”

 

“Cheater!... Both!” With his mind completely on the game, Kyuhyun did’t even noticed when the fuming girl reached his side with her hands placed on her sides just like the way she stand whenever she gives him an earful of scolding.

 

“Me or your computer?”

 

“Yah! Get out of the way you freaking prick!... uh… You choose” And that was it, Gyuri stormed off to their room and slammed the door real hard knowing that even their neighbor had heard it.

 

She lay on her side of the bed trying to cool off her mind. Gyuri’s not the kind of person to just easily snap up like that, she knew she had a good grief on patience and has great tolerance among her group and can understand any situation. But, somehow the idea of getting married pressures her, who knew that even planning it was more stressful than her own career?

Over the past weeks Gyuri had been running on and off meeting with the wedding planner and organizers and such person/people that would be part of the success of her dream wedding, yet, along the way of it, Kyuhyun just stayed at home and played his precious game whenever he doesn’t have a schedule which is a lot because well, he’s not Leeteuk. Never did once he helped Gyuri.

An exasperated groan left her lips as she felt the mattress dipping down with weight beside her and firm arms surround her waist.

 

“Leave me alone” She kept a strong façade and Kyuhyun just let her be and instead he spooned her closer to him. And they stayed like that with his arms around her waist, her back pressed against his chest, silently listening to each other’s breathing.

 

“Should we continue this?” A tear fell from her eye as the combination of stress and the prior happening overtake her emotions.

 

“It doesn’t matter” She felt him trying to shift her body to make her face him but having a little difficulty as Gyuri remained stubborn.

 

“All of it doesn’t matter” He had successfully turned her over.

 

Delicate fingers brushed over her cheeks as Kyuhyun traced her face.

 

“Even if it’s in the middle of a busy Monday, I’ll cancel everything” A soft kiss on her right eye was placed.

 

“Whatever cake it is, I’ll eat it” His lips then pecked her left one.

 

“Alcohol is not a problem, I’ll only get drunk with your Love” He tucked a layer of her soft brown locks over her right ear.

 

“Flowers wouldn’t stand a chance with your beauty” His thumb smoothed her cheeks as their eyes never left each other.

 

“You can wear any dress you’ll still be the star among us” A loving smile came off from his lips.

 

“We can have it broadcast live if you want just so we could have everyone and those 150 guests. I’m sure SM has his ways and I know DSP wouldn’t let you down.” He pinched the tip of her nose which earned him a cute pout from her plump pink lips.

 

“I’ll eat anything because I know you’re by my side” He tapped lightly on the reddened part of it.

 

“You’ve already painted my life with rainbow, Black or White I know I got you” A sweet peck on her lips and she was now smiling.

 

“Those things doesn’t matter to me, I’ll marry you wherever church it is in any day with how many people. I’ll marry you even if we have cup cake as our wedding cake or Soju or Mexican food. I’ll marry you no matter how many different flowers you pick or if you’re wearing your pajamas. It really doesn’t matter to me, because those things are only for a day. What matters to me is that I can finally, legally, attach my last name to your first.” He pulled her closer to him, their lips brushing against each other as her hands encircled around his neck locking her finger at his tousled hair.

 

Cho lasts forever than those things.” Inhaling the only air that is available in that approximate space, Gyuri closed the gap.