.008

Shots of Haven

Title: Countdown

Pairing: HyukRi

Rating: G

WC: 736

Summary: It’s Christmas and they are catching time.

A/N: I know I've said in the previous chapter that I'll make ShinRa after KyuRi, but this is a promised one I have made with @honeykeyla and @iRkuyH and to the other HyukRians at that time in CB. I'm sorry it wasn't what I have in mind and what we have talked back then, I've tried to write it the way we have pictured but time was running out. But, to make it up to you guys I'll make a sequel of this, I just don't know when :P

And yes, ShinRa will be coming up in the next chapter, any request? Or couple in mind?

Lastly, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

 

 

Where are you?

 

Waiting for my flight

 

I’ll meet you at the airport back here. Be safe

 

Eunhyuk shoved his phone back to his pants’ front pocket after re-reading their previous messages. He paced back and forth inside their waiting room, anxiety running over his blood as he waited for their Leader to come back. They’ve just finished their production number for a certain music program and he has never been this thankful to SM than now for allowing TVXQ to attend the same show, because if not, he’ll never make it.

Ten forty-five in the evening of December twenty-fort, twenty more minutes and Gyuri’s plane will land. Eunhyuk stepped on the accelerator with excitement in his heart, with KARA’s overwhelming popularity in Japan it’s been hard for the two to spend some time together, not when they have been going back and forth in Japan and Seoul.

Even in the crowd of people, his eyes still caught the view of his angel – not to mention she was in disguise.

“I’ve missed you” He whispered in her ear.

“Of course you do” She smiled at him and held his hand leading their way out to his car.

 

They’ve reached their hotel room at eleven thirty and it was obvious that the two idols were exhausted from their respective schedule. But still, Super Junior’s Casanova had found enough strength to pull Gyuri inside his embrace as he lay down in bed.

“You smell like Japan” She chuckled while he continued to nuzzle in the crook of her neck.

“And you smell just like Seoul” He mumbled something that was quite hard for her to catch.

“Who knew?”

“Jungsoo hyung” He pulled off a bit and looked at her “Did you tell anyone?”

She nodded getting up on her feet “Nicole”

“Where are you going?”

“Checking up on my Monkey” She opened her laptop and waited for it to load. Eunhyuk remained flat in bed smiling like an idiot as he remembered how he pulled off their secret love sign when the camera’s focus was on him. It’s been long since he had done it.

“Funny how I did it too” He bolted up from his position and stared at her before prancing on his feet and snatching her laptop off of her opening a new tab and clicking on YouTube. She giggled and walked off to the bathroom finally deciding to change into her sleeping clothes.

 

Eleven fifty-seven, Eunhyuk knocked on the bathroom door and opened it after he heard a faint response of “its open” from Gyuri. He stared at the girl on the mirror, admired the natural beauty the girl has. She was truly a Goddess, sure other people had called themselves as one, but they could never be compared to this girl, his girl.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder as he continued to watch the girl drying off her face. He let his eyes fall down on his wrist for a quick second, eleven fifty-nine. He caught her hand and pulled off the towel tossing it at the side of the sink before turning her around.

Gyuri was confused, but she let her hand wander around and lock itself in his neck when he tightened his grip around her waist. Background was long forgotten as the two get drown in their own gaze, a volt of electricity shocked them both as Eunhyuk’s hand found its way on her cheek, then, it travelled down with his thumb being placed under her chin holding it up. Twelve O’clock.

It was mutual, both party understood what is about to happen. It has been long and they both missed it.

Excitement run inside Gyuri’s system as her eyes closed automatically, he’s getting nearer and she could already feel his breath. Her heart pounded like crazy as her memory of when they first shared the same air flashed back. She had the same feeling she had back then, it was all coming back and she’s falling in love to him all over again.

I love you; these were the words that are lingering in his lips as he placed them carefully and softly against hers. It was innocent, kid at heart, feather light, and sweet yet, it brought thousands of butterflies inside Gyuri’s stomach and electrified her heart to pound erratically.

“Merry Christmas” He whispered between their lips.

“Merry Christmas”