.013

Shots of Haven

Title: Lips

Pairing: HyukRi

Rating: G

WC: 333

Summary: It is simply a destruction he loves secretly.

A/N: Can't help but write this one :P

 

 

He hates it. It frustrates him to his bones. Everytime he sees it curve up to grace a smile or curve down from sadness, he wishes nothing but for her to never show up in his face.

It was never an issue when they've come to conclusions that they want to get to know each other or when she started as a permanent guest in SUKIRA together with her member Jiyoung. But, as he payed attention to her, it irked him to no end when he noticed that certain part of her beautiful face.

 

Everything is crucial to him, a sin he oh so wants to try and be a forever sinner. The way it opens then closes again when she can’t think of the right words to say, the way it forms a small circle in understanding a certain situation, or the way she the bottom part out of anxiety and interest, oh God, he wants nothing but to dash out of the room before he even looses it and commits something that’ll cause shame for the rest of his life.

The way it trembles a little whenever she’s trying her best to not giggle, or when she’s biting it to prevent herself from laughing out loud in an incovenient situation, Eunhyuk knew he was doomed.

He’s already addicted even before he can taste the drug.

 

Tonight wasn’t any easier and is just like the previous nights, hell, to be honest; tonight’s the worst of all. There, right in front of him was KARA’s well known conceited Goddess, pouting so cutely after she had finished ranting on how her day was off the hook.

It was unbearable and even before he can think of any better way to say it; the words had already slipped off on its own.

 

“Can you not like talk to me right at front?”

 

“W-what? Why?”

 

“Because everytime I see those lips of yours, I can’t help but want to kiss the daylight out of you”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't help but write this one :P