.018

Shots of Haven

Title: Marked By Scar

Pairing: SungSeung

Rating: G

WC: 536

Summary: Yesung made a promise.

A/N: Dedicated to @msryus

 

 

Sitting under the shade of an old tree watching the final minutes of the first quarter of the game with their school on lead, Yesung draped his sweater onto Seungyeon’s lap.

“Sun,” he muttered when the girl asked him why.

She smiled in return and pulled the garment down to her knees.

“Why don’t you get a scar removal?” He eyed the only flaw he could see with the girl.

 

It was spring time when a nine year old Seungyeon run across the field chasing a ten year old Yesung.

“Come on, just one try,” she shouted again, running faster after the boy.

“No! You’ll break it like you always do!” he shouted back clutching the game console tighter like she was there behind him.

“I’ll be extra careful this time!” she almost neared him when Yesung slowed down but when she does, he sprinted off tricking the petite girl.

“You said that before!”

“Please Yeye, I super pro –” the sentence trailed off and ended with a ‘thud’ and a cry seconds later.

Immediately, Yesung run back around when he saw Seungyeon sitting on the ground with a bleeding knee.

 

He glared at the scar as memories from ten years ago came back. It’s still pretty much alive and even though Yesung had already been forgiven, the boy still feels sorry for giving Seungyeon that scar.

“Because I want you to remember,” he rolled his eyes and stood up.

“Where are you going?” she arched a brow as he started walking away.

“Somewhere I can forget!” he shouted, it was silent after that and Yesung thought that Seungyeon’s being too nice for letting him walk away just like that, well, that was what he thought.

“You know, my mom still doesn’t know and my dad still wonders how I got it,” a Cheshire cat like smile spread on to her lips when a groan left Yesung’s throat and within a second, he’s returning back.

“You’re impossible,” she played innocent and outstretched her arms.

“Pick me up Yeye?” a sigh escaped his lip as he crouched down.

 

“Seungyeonie!” he ran back as fast as his small legs could to the crying girl.

“This is your fault!” she angrily shouted at him.

“I’m sorry, please don’t cry,” he sat across her with his own expression turning into a painful one as tears flooded Seungyeon’s face.

“I’ll tell you on my parents,” the angry threat made Yesung frantic.

“No! No!... No, don’t. I’ll take care of it, of you. I’ll make the pain go away. Just please, don’t tell your parents Seungyeon-ah,” he begged as he blew on the fresh wound as if it will make the bleeding stop and the pain fade away.

 “You’re not joking?” she asked him earnestly.

“No”

“Even if the wound is healed?” she eyed him and Yesung nodded in answer.

“Promise?” she beamed at him like nothing had happened, but Yesung didn’t mind, all that was running inside the ten year old boy’s head was that he won’t get scolded and he could play even after this day, so without hesitation, he nodded once again.

“Pick me up Yeye,” and he did, not minding that what he just promised translates to forever.