Can't Wait

Truly Valuable

And so... 

They got back to the lounge, grabbed their stuff and headed to the lobby. What's so cool about this company is that it's connected to a mall. The "BIG" company was linked with the "BIG" mall. It was definitely the "in" place.

The mall was seriously big. There were so many floors and everything was so bright  partially because the ceiling made of glass lets light from outside brighten the entire mall.They headed towards the top floor, where more of the well known, expensive brands were.

They entered a fancy store that specialized in formal wear. Each of them were greeted by a worker that helped the customers pick what they like. They were to measure them and custom make their size for what they chose, and it'll be prepared and ready to take by the next morning. Its fancy, no doubt about that. 

So Doojoon and Dongwoon finished all their choosing, measuring, ordering, and paying whatnot and went to the waiting area, where the store divided the men's wear and the women's wear. There were two comfy sofas there, back to back, and extra luxurious stuff to look at.  

There, on the sofa that faced the women's side, sat Min. She also was the type to finish faster than the rest so there she was, waiting for her grandparents and mom to finish. Min wasn't one who can just sit down and wait. Instead, she decided to get a head start on her homework, that she got from her grandparents place. She forgot that she left it there on the last day of school. The last day of high school. Which means that she was doing summer homework for college. Her first year of college.

Min was fully concentrated on her math homework, taking no time to realize the two boys coming close behind her. Doojoon and Dongwoon took a seat on the sofa, sitting back to back from Min.

Min was on her last problem now, but she was struggling. She redid the problem several times and still couldn't get an answer. She was getting really irritated.

"Aishh! What is this!?" Min exclaimed. This caused both Doojoon and Dongwoon to turn around.
"You okay there?" Doojoon asked, startling Min, making her back away from the sofa and falling off in the process. 
"Oh my god!" She landed on the floor, which was luckily covered in a carpet of soft fur. At the sight of this, the two gentlemen quickly got up and helped her up. 
"Thank you!" Min quickly said as she lightly bowed her head to both of them. 
When Min finally got to face the strangers face to face, she met their concerned faces. She started to laugh but cleared to say "Sorry, I didn't realize there was anyone here besides me. Uh... I also tend to laugh when I do embarrassing stuff in front of strangers."

Both Doojoon and Dongwoon smiled at the sight of her silliness.
Min gave them her best smile and a two thumbs up, "I'm totally fine." She looked at both her arms and back at them, "Hehehe so um..." 
They followed her eyes and realized that they were still holding onto her. At the same time, they both released her and backed up a bit because they also realized they were really close to her. 

The three of them awkwardly laughed it off. Although they were strangers, and it was really weird, they didn't feel uncomfortable. In fact, they felt the exact opposite. Of course, Doojoon and Dongwoon already knew each other, but this new stranger they just bumped into, was really easy to talk to.

"I'm Kim Minyoung. But you can call me Min for short." Min extended her hand, which Doojoon shook first.
"Yoon Doojoon."
"Son Dongwoon." 

When Min and Dongwoon finished shaking hands, Doojoon brought them back to what started the whole thing. "So, we were just sitting behind you and it seemed like you were really annoyed at something. If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"
"Oh! I was stuck on a math problem and I tried like five times already, but I still couldn't get it. Sorry if I disturbed you guys."
"No problem. You know, Dongwoon here, is pretty good at math. Maybe he can help you." Doojoon looked at Dongwoon.
Min looked at Dongwoon, "Can you really? That would mean so much."
"Yeah, sure. What do you need help on?" Dongwoon asked Min.

Min took her notebook and showed him the problem. Dongwoon took her pencil and showed her her mistakes and corrected them and solved the problem.

"Gosh how did I not see that! Thank you! You're a genius, Arabic Prince!!!" Min exclaimed.
"Arabic Prince?" both Doojoon and Dongwoon repeated.
"Um... yea... honestly you look like an Arabic Prince. But that is seriously cool bro. I won't call you that if you don't like it though."
"Arabic Prince... it's nice. I like it." Dongwoon said and smiled at Min.
"That's a keeper then!" Min laughed.

The three hit it off really well and spent the next ten minutes getting to know each other. A little while later, Min saw that her grandparents and umma had just finished and were paying. 

"Well, I think I should get going now. My people are done. See ya later guys!" Min said as she started to gather all her stuff.
Doojoon stopped Min from leaving, "Wait, what? What do you mean?"
"Yeah! We just met! How do you know if we're going to see each other again!? W-We don't even have your number!" Dongwoon said as he was trying to stall her from leaving in his sad, "I-just-made-a-friend-so-don't-leave-yet" voice.
"Don't worry about it! Trust me, if my guesses are correct, then we'll be seeing each other tomorrow." Min said before giggling in a slightly evil way, and walked away to receive her formal wear in a bag and exited the store following behind her people.

Before both Doojoon and Dongwoon can follow Min, the rest of the gang finally finished.
"Guys, where you heading? We just finished!" Kikwang said as he came closer to the waiting area.
"I'm going to go home guys, I'm tired. Doojoon, get a ride from someone else!" Junhyung said.
"I'll take you home hyung!" Dongwoon offered.
"Thanks Woonie! At least SOMEONE has a heart!" Doojoon said, emphasizing the "someone" part for Junhyung to hear.
Junhyung rolled his eyes and attacked him back, "Not my fault SOMEONE woke me up so early in the morning just to drive him to play a video game!"
"Ten is not early!!!"
"Whatever man! I need to sleep!!! Ugh." 


All of them exited the shop, with Doojoon and Dongwoon walking behind the rest of them. They went to the ground floor into the garage, where the gang separated one by one. Junhyung and Hyunseung drove back home alone. Kikwang and Yoseob were heading out to hang or something. 

Dongwoon got his keys (that he retrieved back from the ahjussi before they went to the mall) and unlocked the car. He and his hyung got in the car and exited the garage.

"You're usually so quiet around strangers, especially girls! What happened today?" Doojoon teased Dongwoon.
"Hyung! I don't know but it was really comfortable around her. It's finally nice to finally talk to a girl than to have them run up to you, attempt to say hi, but then run away!!! I know you felt the same!" Dongwoon tried to defend himself.
"I was just kidding kiddo!" Doojoon lightly pushed the tall maknae on the shoulder, "I guess we'll just have to wait and see what she means by tomorrow."
"Tomorrow..." Dongwoon thought about it some more and remembered something, "hyung, don't we have that company dining thing?" 
"You're right... but usually, there are no girls in this business unless they're daughters of major company owners, but they're either really snobby, stuck up, or spoiled, or worse, all of that." Doojoon pointed out. That was totally true (in this story). 
"I don't know, but supposing that she is, then let's just say we somehow accomplished our goal from this." Dongwoon said.
"And what is that?" Doojoon asked.
"To make friends. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to befriend others, right?"
"Wow, I didn't know that our Arabic Prince was this smart." Doojoon joked, that made both of them laugh.
"Min is definitely a keeper." Dongwoon said.

 

 

Author's note: Hope you guys are enjoying this! Please don't be afraid to comment or subscribe! I would like to thank my first 9 subscribers out there!!!  So Big shout out to:

2whitematokipantherahami, psycho_d, phytri, nano68, ElleJacobs, vitael, FinaSJ, wungcee

THANK YOU GUYS!!!