yyy

Truly Valuable

Not too long after, the rest of them went to take a shower, but Min stayed outside to admire the sunset. She sat down at the edge of the swimming pool, letting her legs dangle in the water while she looked up at the sky. It was what she did when she missed someone. Suddenly, she felt someone cover her with towel, “You don’t want to catch a cold now, do you?” 

 

“Thanks.” Min said as he sat next to her. 

 

“Why are you still out here?” 

 

“I’m looking at the sky.” Min wore a small smile on her face, “Beautiful, isn’t it?”

 

“So beautiful.”

 

Min turned to look at him, who’s eyes never left her ever since he came, “Kikwang, the sky is up there.” She pointed up at the sky.

 

“I know.” The look in his eyes made Min shyly turn away and look down in the pool. As he smiled and looked up at the sky and then there was a moment of silence. 

 

“Can I ask you something?” Min quietly asked.

 

“Sure.” 

 

“Why are you guys so nice to me?” Min looked at him, her expression showing that she was being very serious about the question. Kikwang looked back at her, a little taken aback on the strange question, “What do you mean?” 

 

“I mean, I met you all not too long ago, and now you guys are who I hang out with, eat out with, and talk with, like everyday. I’ve never felt so close to anybody else besides my mom.” Min sighed, “People might find it weird 'cause I’m only friends with guys but honestly, I don’t care because you guys are so funny and entertaining. You guys make me so happy. I guess… what I mean is… what did I do to deserve you guys?” 

 

Kikwang stared at her in disbelief. “Min, you’re kidding right? You’re the one who’s funny and entertaining, not to mention your great personality. I’m not saying we were living boring lives before, but hey, ever since you showed up, things have really picked up for all of us.” 

 

“Really?” 

 

“Yes really! To start off, Doojoon has a new gaming and eating partner. Our little maknae doesn’t feel so lonely anymore because you’re always there for him. Ever since you came, Yoseobie seems to be in a good mood everyday. And for some strange reason, Hyunseung and Junhyung seems to be getting over their relationship problems quite well. You’re like our good luck charm!” 

 

Min smiled after hearing everything Kikwang had said. It was so nice of him to say that and she felt better already, before she almost forgot he hadn’t mention anything about himself, “What about you?” 

 

He smiled and answered honestly, “You help me keep my mind off things.” 

 

Min was curious about what was so caught up in his mind, but she wasn’t the type to go around minding people’s business. She respected their privacy and if they kept their answer short and vague, she wasn’t going to drill them to it, but she will always be there if they ever wanted to discuss about it. “Then I’m glad.” she said, “If you ever wanna talk about it, I’m here if you need me.”

 

“I know you will be.” He noticed the how the sun had disappeared and the sky had darkened. “C’mon, it’s getting late, let’s get back inside.” Getting up, he extended his hand for her, which Min accepted. She took her legs out of the water and proceeded to get up, but she had somehow lost her footing on the slippery floor, accidentally stepped on her towel, pulling her to a disastrous fall. Everything happened so quick, one second she was heading straight to the pool, the other second she was embraced by Kikwang. Feeling safe with a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, she slowly opened her eyes. The warmth she felt was quickly taken away as Kikwang backed away from the hug and held her by her shoulders, “You okay?” 

 

Still a little stunned from what just happened, Min only nodded. He let out a sigh of relief and subconsciously pulled Min back into a hug, “Good. You scared me there.” He was genuinely worried about her by the way he was holding her so protectively, but when he felt Min return the hug and rub her hands on his back to tell him that she was alright, he realized he was a little too worried than he should have been. 

 

“Thank you.” Min whispered, loud enough for Kikwang to hear. She pulled back and excused herself, quietly going back inside, leaving Kikwang slowly following after. Closing the glass door that led them outside to the pool, he absently put his hand to his chest, feeling his fast beating heart. 

Not again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is everyone?” Min asked as she came down the stairs, wearing a big t-shirt and loose pajama pants. Her hair was still wet from the shower she had just finished taking. “They're out buying food, but they should be back soon.” Yoseob was on the couch, blindly watching TV. He had come down a while ago after showering as well. The white muscle tee he was wearing showcased his perfectly sculpted arms and his black shorts hung loosely on his legs that were laid on the coffee table. “You put on quite the show at first.” he begun, “So, like I promised, name your prize.” 

 

“You said anything right?” Min grabbed a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and made her way to the couch, sitting herself next to him. Looking away from the screen, he turned to Min, who was drinking her juice. Getting too caught up in admiring her bare face, he didn’t realize Min was staring back at him until he heard her repeat, "You said anything, right?”

 

Yoseob quickly turned away, hoping she didn’t notice him gawking at her, “Oh yeah, anything.”

 

“Anything as in getting me anything or doing anything?" 

 

“Any. Whatever you want, I'll get it. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it."

 

“Really?!” That seemed to be a pretty cool deal. 

 

“Of course.” 

 

“And no matter what it is, you'll do it?" Min was getting excited. She had just come up with something that she knew he would definitely not do. 

 

“I'll do it.” Just you watch Yoseobie, you won’t do it.

 

"Okay." Min put her juice down, quickly wiping the smirk off her face and faced him. 

 

"I want you to kiss me.” 

 

Yoseob looked back at Min but she was serious, "What?" He must've not heard that right. 

 

"Kiss me." There it was again. Those words. Her soft voice was so sweet and innocent yet so serious and firm. It was so y. She was so y. She was luring him like she was the honey and he was the bee. 

 

He hadn't heard wrong though. In fact, it almost didn't even sound weird until Min started to laugh. "You should've seen that look on your face! Oh my god, I got you good!" 

 

Yoseob wasn't going to let Min have the best of it. If she messed with him, he was going to mess with her, and he knew just how to. Min's victory was cut short when Yoseob's hand gently reached for her chin, turning it so that she faced him. 

 

Oh you’re so gonna regret that. "Oh Minnie, if you wanted a kiss, you should've said so earlier." Yoseob smirked at the black haired beauty, who had completely stopped laughing and was taken aback. At this point, he s his hand behind her neck and slowly pulled her to him. He leaned forward and they were just inches apart befo-

 

"We're home!” 

 

Min quickly escaped out of Yoseob’s grasp on her and scooted to the far end of the couch, grabbing her juice and drinking it like there was no tomorrow, all the while avoiding eye contact with him. The others came back with food and started to lay them out on the coffee table. Everything seemed okay until the tallest kid decided to put her on the spot. “Woah, Min! Are you okay? You seem a little red.” 

 

Great, I probably look like a tomato right now. Think of something quick!!! Clearing , "I-It's just hot in here.” 

 

“Really? I don't feel anything.”  

 

“You don't?” Yoseob soon laid his eyes on who he wanted to direct his next comment to, “Well, it got pretty steamy here before you came.” 

 

Oh no. Min caught him staring at her and she immediately looked away, mentally face-palming herself for starting the joke. He was obviously just messing with her but he was literally an inch away from kissing her! Clap. Clap. Clap. Playing the joke until the very end… a good actor indeed! 

Thankfully, Doojoon told everyone to start eating before the food gets cold, so that fortunately put an end to the "puns," but it didn't stop someone from chuckling beforehand. Min didn't need to look to know who it was. That baby faced devil was probably laughing at how stupid she looked and how he turned the tables on her. Ugh! That was so stupid! I’m gonna get you back. Just you wait Yoseobie!

 

On the other end of the couch sat a happy Yoseob who couldn’t wipe that smile off his face. Sitting there and eating his food, he came to understand that he won her on her joke, but that wasn’t the only reason why he felt so victorious. It was because he had made Min blush

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kikwang returned to the villa from his morning jog. Entering the kitchen, he grabbed a water bottle, taking his earphones off but immediately regretting doing so.

 

“Yes! Right there!” He heard Min yell. Thinking he had heard wrong, he shrugged it off, but another yell got him to stiffen.

 

“Keep going! Doojoon don’t stop!” 

 

“I can’t hold on much longer Min! I’m almost-” 

 

“I’m coming!”

 

Kikwang heard them scream and laugh, and maybe some furniture creaking too. They couldn’t be, could they? He felt his heart drop. He couldn’t take it anymore, he ran into the living room. “Get a room guys!” Kikwang shouted with his back faced to them. 

 

Doojoon and Min who were both cheering and jumping on the couch, stopped and turned around, confused.

 

“What do you mean?” Doojoon asked with a tired breath, obviously from what they were doing before.

 

“Idiot!” Kikwang quietly muttered. 'What do you mean?' Do you really want me to say it? “I-"

 

“Turn around.” Doojoon commanded.

 

“N-NO!” Hyung must be crazy! I don’t want to see him . And Min… Aishh babo! What are you thinking?! Of course not!!! “I-I mean, put on some clothes first and I’ll turn around."

 

“We have clothes on?” Said the very confused yet amused Min. Why would we have no clothes on?… Unless we were doing something very… but we weren’t even doing anything of that sort

 

[recalling…]

“Yes! Right there!” Doojoon had the boss locked on target, shooting it with his machine gun. The life bar went from yellow to red! We are so close to killing it!

“Keep going! Doojoon don’t stop!” I had just finished finished killing those zombie minions.

Oh no! Doojoon’s almost out of ammo! Yes! I got a magazine (ammo/ammunition)!!! “I can’t hold on much longer Min! I’m almost-” 

 

“I’m coming!” I began shooting the boss from behind until all my bullets were used. How is it not dead yet?! I took out what I had left, which was my bomb and threw it near it’s feet. This better work.

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Boom! 

                            — CLEAR — 

Yasssss!!! We screamed out of joy and relief 'cause it took us forever to pass that stage! 

 

… [processing…]

 

“Yes! Right there!”

“Keep going! Doojoon don’t stop!” 

“I can’t hold on much longer Min! I’m almost-"

“I’m coming!”

 

…Wow that could be so misleading… 

 

 

They have clothes on? Then- “What were you-” He turned around, stopping as he saw both of them standing on the couch, fully clothed with a game remote control in their hands. He looked at the big TV behind them, the zombie boss lying on the floor and the word ‘CLEAR’ in the middle of the screen. 

 

Doojoon quickly realized what he was thinking about and rubbed it in, “What did you think we were doing?” He wiggled his eyebrow and grinned at Kikwang.

 

Kikwang, embarrassed for thinking otherwise, wanted to leave the scene immediately. “I’m gonna take a shower!” No matter how fast he sped up the stairs, he wasn’t fast enough to avoid being teased by Doojoon again. 

 

“Good idea cause you’re so dirty! Min and I are gonna go for another round!” At this, Min threw a pillow at Doojoon, “Yah! Don't think I don't know what you're saying! Stop with the nasty jokes!” 

 

“What!? Kikwang’s the erted one!” Doojoon defended.

 

“Yeah but you are too!!!” 

 

Doojoon pretended to get offended, sitting himself back on the couch. Then it quickly hit him. “Minnie-ah...”

 

“What?” 

 

“If you got the joke, then… you must have a dirty mind too!” Doojoon bursted into laughter.

 

The shorty scoffed, “I don’t have a dirty mind…” she jumped down from the couch and let herself fall back on the couch, “I… have a y imagination.” Another victory was won when she saw the gamer go speechless after sending him a wink. Chuckling at his reaction, “y huh?” 

 

Doojoon quickly recovered from his previous stance, now staring back at her with more focus. “Pshhft! You can’t be y.” What am I saying? Of course she's y. Did you not see her in her swimsuit!? Ugh quiet inner Doojoon!

 

“And why is that?” Min asked, slightly disheartened by the comment.

 

“Because…” Doojoon paused for a recovery, only to lay his eyes on the screen and smirk, “I’m the y one and you’re the cute one.” Min followed his eyes to the screen, slowly understanding what he was referring to. The two female characters they were using.

 

Nothing ever stopped him from being a good gamer even if it meant using a girl character, not that it was bad or anything. He personally found them faster and more flexible than the guy characters. Though it might be weird to others, Doojoon never felt so comfortable because Min never judged, instead she was really happy he had such an open mind in such a male dominated world they live in. His character wore a black dress that slit open on the left, exposing a gun strapped to her leg. Min’s character wore a loose light pink long sleeve with ripped jeans. “So you’re saying you're y because you’re wearing a slit dress?” 

 

“Hey, why else is the boss always facing me? It likes yyy.” he teased. 

 

Rolling her eyes, she let him win the ridiculous conversation, “Fine. But it was my y imagination that saved your y from dying at first!” 

 

“Okay I have to agree with that... but can your y imagination save us from Stage 50 of the zombie apocalypse?” He asked.

 

“You bet!” 

 

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get y-I mean killing!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was just so much they did during the vacation. They went to safaris, beaches, infinity pools, water-parks, dined in exotic places, experienced nice views, partied in a rooftop plane mall, visited unique bars, basically... they were just out adventuring everywhere. Pretty soon, they were celebrating Doojoon’s birthday. That day, they threw a party in the villa. 

They ate and partied… hard. 

When the music came on, Min became her unstoppable dancing machine. She was popping, locking, hip-hopping and even doing some kkap dancing. Everyone was obviously awestruck and amazed with her dancing skills. She was the “dancing queen” to which Kikwang liked to refer her as. It wasn’t long til the boys were showing off their dancing skills as well. And well, all six of them were not only great dancers, but great singers as well.

 

They also played ping pong and a very dangerous game of indoor soccer. It was a blast. Even Min, Junhyung, and Hyunseung, the ones who weren’t really all that sporty, were enjoying themselves. Being around each other was as fun as it can get. Everyone was a goofball and had their own dorky and 4D self, it was crazy.

 

Things came to end eventually, unfortunately. It was a great birthday party and the days that came after seemed shorter and shorter. Their two week vacation was finally over and no one was ready to leave yet, but things are what they are. It wasn’t like summer was over yet. They still had lots of time.

 

It wasn’t long after they returned home when Kikwang realized he had feelings for Min. From the moment he saw her for the first time, he knew. He knew that she was different. He fell for her, for her unlimited charms that would always bring a smile on his face. She was unpredictable and undeniably attractive. Her laugh made his day. Her smile made his day. No, that wasn’t even right, just seeing her would make his day. 

 

 

 

But he wasn’t the only one.

 


A/N: Hellooo to all my lovely readers <3, sorry it’s been a while since my last update… :/ 

so guys tell me… DO U NEED MORE FLUFF? MORE CHEESE? WHAT DO U WANT???!!! ahem…. i mean if you guys can, please comment and tell me what u think about it or who ur ships r lol ;) 

 

I would like to thank all my up voters, subscribers and commenters (I’m sorry for not writing everyone). For everything you’ve done, seriously. You guys are the best! Thank you for making this story worth writing for. <3<3<3 

Happy New Years!!! I wish you all good health and good luck!!! <3<3<3 :D

p.s. sorry i was late for christmas! >_<   +   did i fool anyone on that video game scene lol?