Because Kikwang is a Naughty Boy

Truly Valuable
Mr. Kim opened the door for Sujung and Eunji to enter his house. “Appa, I can get used to this!” Eunji, the blonde exclaimed, causing them all to joke around. They broke into silence when they walked to the living room, spotting a very familiar woman on the couch. On the couch, sat Yura, expressionless, almost as if she was expecting them.
 
“So the truth finally comes out.” Yura stated, looking at Taewoo before looking at the lady and their daughter beside him.
 
“Our relationship is nothing but an arranged marriage.” Taewoo was just as expressionless. He didn’t care whether he got caught or not, he wasn’t afraid. “You should know that."
 
“I do. But you should know better.” Yura walked to them, “Who knows what Dad and Mom would do if they found out, am I right?”
 
"Are you threatening us right now?” Sujung glared at her and was about to pounce on her but Taewoo held out his arm to stop her. “Relax, I got this. Go upstairs.” 
 
 
“They’re not going to find out.” He said as soon as Sujung and Eunji disappeared from sight.
 
Yura scoffed, “Unbelievable. I know you never loved me but is this really necessary? I don’t care if you cheat on me, but don’t do this to your parents.”
 
Taewoo snickered, “I can do whatever I want. Dad and Mom are getting old and pretty soon, I’ll be taking over the company. You can’t threaten me with anything.”
 
“I wouldn’t be so sure about that.” Yura stayed stern and kept her stare at him, “You know perfectly what I’m talking about.”
 
Taewoo’s cocky expression was replaced with a serious one, “If you think my own parents would hand what’s rightfully MINE to you, then you’re crazy! That will never happen.” 
 
She smirked, amused by his worried tone, “Dad and Mom may not love me as much as they love you, but don’t forget, the second thing they love most next to you is Min.” 
 
“Min? Ha! You kidding me right? They’re not going to hand down their life’s work to a kid like her! She can’t even handle that kind of work. And besides, she does whatever I tell her."
 
“She’s your daughter for god’s sake! She’s not your slave!” Yura never liked the way he always belittled their daughter that way. He didn’t know anything about her and certainly does not have a right to criticize her like that. Min is so much more to what he thinks, but no matter what, he’ll never bother to see that or even care. Yura knew that better than anyone. 
 
She sighed, “I've put up with you since our marriage, for almost half of my life. But I never understood how Min could. How she could tolerate a horrible father her whole life, but she does. How she can even see you as a father at all! She treats you well, cares about you, and she loves you. She’s anything a dad can ever ask for.” Yura looked at him disapprovingly, “Doesn’t she mean anything to you?"
 
 
“She’s nothing to me.”
 
 
That just did it for Yura. She couldn’t take it anymore. What was she even thinking when she thought she could at least knock some sense into him? “You know what? Fine! Have your affair! Just know that if Min EVER finds out about THEM, then I will promise you, Dad and Mom WILL know about it and YOU WILL NEVER have the company.” Yura calmly walked away as soon as she delivered her message loud and clear.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They took her to Bali and there, they stayed in a private villa owned by Lee Joon, Min’s cousin on her mother’s side and coincidentally a close friend of Doojoon and the others. Aside from the amazing view they got from their massive outdoor pool, the indoors was just as impressive. The top floor had eight beautifully decorated rooms, each with a sizable bathroom. The bottom floor consisted of a kitchen, a mini bar, a living room, and a dining room.
 
“I can sure get used to this!” Min drank her tropical drink as she laid on a lounge chair, under the umbrella.
 
“Same here.” Junhyung sat on the chair next to her, currently putting on sunscreen even though he had a shirt and shorts on.
 
“Man it’s hot!” Kikwang took off his shirt and walked over to Junhyung. “Aren’t you hot?”
 
“Showoff.” Junhyung mumbled at the sight of his packs. Min, who was wearing a loose top and pink shorts over her swimsuit, cleared , grabbing the attention of both of the guys. “Of course he’s hot. Why wouldn’t he be?” Junhyung smiled and Kikwang looked at her with wide eyes.
 
Realizing the awkward statement she just blurted, Min tried changing the subject. “Eh-hem, I mean…” Min was lost in words until she saw Yoseob from a distance. “Yoseobbie! Kikwang says he has better abs than you!” 
 
“What? No I di-"
 
“You can’t beat these babies!” Yoseob came next to Kikwang and stripped off his shirt. The two began their body competition as they started flexing, in every angle and position they could think of. Min was grinning like an idiot. Seeing this, Junhyung took his shades off his head and put in on Min, who wasn’t even trying to pretend she wasn't checking them out and liking it. 
 
“Take it to the pool!” Doojoon pushed them both in the pool. “Aishh. What is up with kids with abs nowadays?”
 
“Did you say something hyung?” A shirtless Dongwoon came out of nowhere.
 
“Yeah hyung. Did you?" Hyunseung who was also shirtless, stood next to Dongwoon and grinned.
 
"No." Seeing what they had behind their backs, Doojoon backed away slowly. 
 
"Spray!!!!!" Dongwoon and Hyunseung both took out the water-guns they had behind their backs and began spraying water at Doojoon. Yoseob and Kikwang pulled him in the pool and everyone started bullying the eldest. 
 
Min took out a bag of gummy bears and shared it with Junhyung. He chuckled, “It came in handy after all.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Eunji, you seem happy.”
 
“Of course I’m happy. Daddy’s been spending more time with me.”  She spoke back to her friend. After a while of shopping, they decided to take a break and high tea. “Enough about me, how’s it going with you? With Junhyung?”
 
Hara sighed, “Don’t even talk about it. It’s totally over now.”
 
“What? Why? What happened?"
 
Another frustrated sigh came from Hara. “Ugh! It’s all that girl’s fault! First the kiss and then BAM! It’s like he totally digs her! It’s all because of that-what’s her face...Min! Yeah that’s her name!”
 
Eunji choked on her tea. “D-Did you just say Min?”
 
“Yeah. Hey, come to think of it, I knew that name sounded familiar. Isn’t that your sister’s name?” 
 
Step-sister and yeah it is. Why? Do you think she’s that Min?” 
 
"Short and fat, exactly how you described your step-sister." 
 
Eunji stared at her friend’s worried face. “If you think she’s going to steal your Junhyung’s heart then don’t worry about it! Like why would he choose someone like her over someone as hot as you? Trust me, that’s not gonna happen.”
 
Hara relaxed a bit and gave it some thought. Slowly, she began to shrug every worry she had off her shoulders because Eunji’s words were making her feel better by the second. She didn’t even know why she was so worried to begin with. “You’re right. That’s definitely not gonna happen."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Tell Min to come in the pool.” Yoseob whispered to Kikwang.
 
“What? Why?” 
 
“I’m proving you wrong for calling Min chubby when we first met her. Plus I know you want to see her in her swimsuit.” Yoseob winked.
 
"What? No I don't!" Kikwang retorted.
 
"Stop denying the truth. I know you do." Yoseob put a hand on his shoulder, "No worries bro, you're not the only one." He chuckled, "Call her over."
 
“You’re out of your min-"
 
 
“Minnie! Come here!” Yoseob gestured her to come in the pool and Min did as told. “Minnie, can you help me up?” 
 
“Sure.” Min extended her hand and as soon as Yoseob grabbed a hold of it, he pulled her into the pool, making her scream. She fell in, making a big splash and once she got up for air, she started playfully hitting Yoseob. 
 
“Sorry Minnie.” Yoseob said as he fixed her hair. “Wanna play something?” He smiled at her anticipating face and whispered something into her ear. 
 
"Anything?" Min whispered back excitedly.
 
"Anything." Yoseob confirmed. Min nodded with a mischievous smile on her face. 
 
“It’s okay.” She turned around and tried to push herself back up on surface, but failed to do so because she was too short. Yoseob took this time to swim away, “Kikwang! Help her up!”
 
Kikwang chuckled as he held her at her hips and pushed Min up. She stood up, unknowingly drawing attention from the others, but Kikwang's eyes never left her body. Due to the water, her once loose shirt and short was now hugging her body, outlining everything. Just as Kikwang thought he couldn't get enough, Min ed her shorts and slipped out of it. She swiftly took her shirt off, exposing herself in a pink-orange bikini outlined with black straps matched with a black bottom. Min was short, but she was well proportioned. She had a fit body. She wasn't like most girls who were stick thin, she was different, in a good way. She was thick and curvy, something that not everyone could pull off as good as Min did.
 
Kikwang was wrong. She wasn't chubby at all. In fact she had a great body. Why didn't he see it earlier? Just the sight of her thighs were making him his lips. 
 
Min walked to the stairs that descended down to the pool, but before she could dip her whole body in, Kikwang quickly left the pool and went inside. Yoseob laughed as Min reached him. 
 
"Guess I failed." 
 
"You didn't fail Min." Yoseob patted her head, "You definitely didn't fail." He couldn't stop smiling.
 
"Then why he leave?"
 
Yoseob snickered, "Because...Kikwang is a naughty boy." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note: HEHEHEHEHEHE! Okay, so there's some story flow here lol. OMG Taewoo and his affair has just been found out by Yura! YAY!!! Hara and Eunji are friends? Omo!
 
What will happen next? Feel free to comment and take a guess (if u want)! (comments make me giggle lol)
 
I'm sorry it's a short update! DDDDD: I'll work on it! Thank you to all my upvoters, subscribers, and commenters! I really appreciate it!