Suit Up

Truly Valuable
 
Meanwhile, on the “other" side…

Dongwoon was currently sitting in the theatre waiting for the movie to start. Just when the last preview started to show, DooJoon had group messaged him and three others. With his eyes glued on the screen, Dongwoon pulled out his phone. He set his drink in the cup holder and read the text. 

Meet me at the 35th. It’s urgent. Before 12:45 the better

It was 12:00pm at the moment, but Dongwoon knew better than to start a movie he couldn't finish. So he quickly exited the theater, and started to drive away. 

Dongwoon stopped at the front of an entrance of a tall building, which had the word "BIG" labeled on top and at the entrance. He got out of his "fancy but not too fancy" of a sports car and walked up to man in a suit who was patiently waiting for him.
 
"It's not bad is it?" Dongwoon asked him with a worried face.
"That depends," smiled the man.
"Ahjussi." pleaded Dongwoon to get a better answer to his question.
"I told you not to call me that. I may be a little old, but I DON'T look THAT old." the man said as he gave Dongwoon an evil but playful glare. 
"I was just kidding sir." Dongwoon defended himself as he held his hands up like he was surrendering.
The man smiled and shook his head and started to walk towards Dongwoon's car. "Don't you have somewhere you need to be?" He looked at his watch and held up a hand like he was waiting for something. 
Dongwoon's face suddenly didn't seem as relaxed anymore. He threw his car keys to the ahjussi (who caught it with his hand) and sped to the elevator. "Thanks ahjussi!"
"Kids..." sighed the ahjussi but started to smile as he entered the car and drove away.

As Dongwoon arrived on the 35th floor, he exited into a (rectangle shaped) room with a neat looking table to the left and a sofa to the right. There were two female secretaries that sat behind the desk and they both stood up and greeted him. He greeted them back and headed straight into a hall that led three ways -straight, left, or right. He turned right leading him into another hall, one that wasn't as long, and it led him straight to a room with two large pull-open doors. 
 
He went in the room or what looked like a floor of both an office and a lounge combined, meeting Doojoon sitting in the middle of a couch playing virtual soccer on their big flatscreen tv, and Junhyung who sat next to him with his headphones on with his attention on his phone.

He joined them on the couch and said “Hyung, I thought you said it was urgent. I had to miss the whole X-men movie for this! This better be good.”
“Just wait until the others come.” Doojoon replied effortlessly while his focus was all on the soccer. 
 
Just then, Kikwang and Yoseob came in the room, followed by Hyunseung a couple of seconds later. Right at that moment, Doojoon had beaten the other team and won the game. “Yess!!!” cheered a happy Doojoon as he jumped off the couch and started to wave his hands up in the air and dance around. All eyes were on him now.
 
Finally returning from his own world, he fixed himself and cleared his throat. "What!? That was the last level, and I was stuck on that the whole week! That's something to celebrate about." Doojoon explained himself in his as-a-matter-of-factly tone. This caused the others to chuckle or roll their eyes before they started to head to the fridge.

"Hey, get me a coke!" DooJoon yelled as he turned his game off and sat back on the U-shaped couch, waiting for the whole gang to gather around. One by one, they came and sat down. Hyunseung came back with water for Doojoon, who graciously accepted it . Hyunseung always cared about others' health. He often replaces the unhealthy drinks with water.

“Meeting's in ten minutes. Just to let you guys know, I honestly don’t know why we’re all here today, but I heard it was nothing bad.” DooJoon started.
“Really? I thought we were in trouble or something. Cause’ ALL of us are called this time, and ALL of our parents are going to be here as well.” 
“No, Yoseob. Doojoon’s right, my umma said that it was supposed to be something fun.” Junhyung said, “Plus, we didn’t do anything bad…unless YOU did…?"
 
Kikwang cleared his throat to hide a chuckle, causing Yoseob to look away and Hyunseung to roll his eyes. Junhyung stood up and neared Yoseob, “Did you?”
“No, Hyung, I didn’t. I really didn’t.” he said and made an innocent face.
Junhyung looked straight in his eyes and smiled, "Spit it.” 
"Okay okay!" Yoseob confessed while raising two hands to face-level. "It wasn't anything bad really. I just overheard my parents talking about a party of some sort that their business friends are planning!" 
 
"Overheard? Ha! You practically stalked them and followed them into a hotel in the middle of the night! Its a good thing I covered for you, you owe me man." Hyunseung piped up.
"Let's focus guys. It's a party we're talking about here." Kikwang grinned and started to rub his hands together. "Sounds fun."
"Don't even think about it." Doojoon immediately responded while pointing at him.
"But-"
"Listen to him. You don't want to repeat what happened last time." It was Dongwoon who warned him this time
"Mmhmm" everyone else nodded.
 
Dongwoon looked at the clock above the door. “Is the meeting at 1:00? I think we should go now."
“Yeah, let's go.” Doojoon said and the gang headed out the door.

The six walked to the elevator together, all of them still very curious as to why they all have been called to a meeting, and got in the spacious elevator, pressing the button with the number 38.

The sound of the ding led everyone to straighten their postures and walk forward into another rectangular room. This time there were two desks, one on both sides with one secretary on each. They both greeted them and gestured towards the direction across the six young boys.
 
Straight ahead, stood two bodyguards standing side by side, in front of two large, nicely glazed, pull-open wooden doors. They didn't hesitate to open them for the six of them as they came closer. 

They entered into an even larger room that had a big circular table right smack at the center.  Half of the table sat twelve others, all parents of the six boys. The six took their seats on the other side across the parents. They sat next to each other, looking at the adults. 
 
"As you guys know, for us major companies, there are occasional company dining's. These are to help with meeting or creating new business with others. There is one tomorrow and we want all of you to go." Mr. Yoon announced.
"We know this sounds sudden, but it's just that we want you guys to start getting involved in the business world. You guys are in college now." Mrs. Yoon explained to them.
 
"Aside from gaining experience in this field of work, we want you to make friends as well." Mr. Yong said.
"Not only make a good impression in front of your seniors but as well as their children, their inheritors. Best of best, make them your friends, just like how we are." Mrs. Yong added, referring to all the parents. The boys weren't related in any way, but their parents were friends from childhood. This led the boys to grow up as brothers.
 
"We all know you're great children, so we trust you to not do anything reckless." Mrs. Yang stated.
"Indeed, there won't be any recklessness this time. Right Kikwang?" asked Mr. Lee.
"Right, appa."
"Good."
 
"Other than that, everything will turn out great!" exclaimed Mrs. Son.
"Summer just started, this will be great for the kids!" agreed Mrs. Jang.
 
Mr. Son cleared his throat, "You boys are dismissed," the boys all got up and walked towards the door, but stopped and turned around when he started to speak again, "oh, and I'm sure you all know how to look good for tomorrow."
 
They all smiled in response and left the adults. Once all of them got in the elevator, they all exhaled like they were holding their breath the entire time they were inside the room.
 
"I guess there's only one thing to do now." Junhyung looked at Doojoon. There were no richer or higher in the group, but it was just that Doojoon was the oldest among them and seemed to fit the role.
"Let's suit up." Doojoon said, being the leader and all. 
 
 
 
Author's note: Hey guys! I'm trying my best to update! Hope you enjoy it even more!