☁ D i s c o v e r i e s

✡ A Thousand Years — Time Travel
chapter six
 
6.1: new world
12-01-2015 | 02:00PM

" [Chinese] How dare you! "

" What exactly is wrong with you! " DongWoon frowned as GiKwang stared wide eyed at the weird guy infront of them, " Do you think he've lost his mind? "

" [Chinese] Don't you know who I am? " ChangWook asked sternly. Not being able to understand one another, the three of them could only stand there sending glares around. " [Chinese] I'll have you killed as soon as I get back to my kingdom! "

" I think he is crazy. " GiKwang looked pitifully at the taller guy, " He doesn't even know how to talk properly. "

" [Chinese] Emperor Ji ChangWook! " JiHyun dashed forward excitedly as she spotted the king. His expression brightened at seeing someone familiar, " [Chinese] It's you! Just the right time, I want to have this two ill mannered lads beheaded. "

Shocked, she quickly tried to stop him, " [Chinese] What? You can't do that! "

" [Chinese] Why not? "

" [Chinese] Because... Because they important characters to history! I-If you kill them, kingdom will doomed! "

" [Chinese] What? Is that true? " The king asked for confirmation as he glanced at the two student councilors in amazement. JiHyun nodded enthusiastically and he stated, " [Chinese] Very well then, I shall spare your lives. "

The girl sighed in relief before turning to face the two faces in awe. Wide eyed, GiKwang asked, " D-Did you just... converse with him in that alien language? "

JiHyun gulped, as she bit her lips, trying to come up with an excuse. " That was not alien language, it was Mandarin. " Kris smiled, before adding, " He look even more eye catching than I had imagined. "

Just then, she spotted GoEun walking over with two other ladies and so JiHyun quickly excused herself and the king, " We need to go. I'll explain to you guys next time, okay? "

With that, she pulled the king away and began speed walking towards an empty classroom. The less people sees the king, the better, but looking at him, it's going to be hard to have him blend in the crowd or even hide him.

" Is that JiHyun? " GoEun asked as she watch her hurrying away. Wendy then added, " Where is she heading to? "

" And who is that? " Miss Irene question was obviously asking about the king, but nobody had the answer to it. GiKwang continued to shake his head in awe as DongWoon stared at the disappearing pair suspiciously.

What an interesting girl. Kris laughed to himself as he thought through all the events that happened that day. He then excused himself, leaving the student councilors and Miss Irene to have their tiny discussion.

In a classroom nearby, JiHyun cautiously peeked out of the door, trying to see if there's anyone else near the corridor. After making sure that they're alone, she quickly lock the door behind her and turn to the King, " What should we do now? You can't go anyway looking like... like this! "

ChangWook looked at the girl wide eyed, and JiHyun translated, " [Chinese] You need change clothes. "

" [Chinese] Why? I am the king. It is normal that I wear emperor clothes. "

" [Chinese] No no no, you wear this, people think you weird! "

" [Chinese] How dare you! I'm the king, I sh- "

" [Chinese] No! You listen me, you don't listen, you go home. " The girl stated firmly. ChangWook glared at the girl, " [Chinese] Nobody cuts off my sentences. Yo- "

" [Chinese] This my home. You not king now. You just normal person. "

After contemplating for a while, the king finally made a decision, " [Chinese] Fine. But you shall give me that thing on your hand if I were to change my clothes. "

" [Chinese] This? " JiHyun pointed to the watch on her wrist and the king nodded, " [Chinese] Yes, that. "

" [Chinese] But this mine! "

" [Chinese] If you agree to give me that, and I'll agree to change my clothes. "

" Aish, is there any other choice. " JiHyun mumbled unhappily to herself as she unstrap her watch to pass it to the king. They will never be able to leave this classroom if she doesn't agree to his request, and it's not like she can force the king to change.

" [Chinese] There. " The girl grumpily pulled out a crumpled school uniform from her bag and threw it to the king. Luckily, she've aready asked Kris to help her borrow an extra piece of male uniform from the school office before finding the king. JiHyun was about to leave this room for the king to change when he called her back, " [Chinese] Are you not going to help me with it? "

" [Chinese] What? "

" [Chinese] I am ordering you to help me change. Since my palace maid is not here, you have to do it of course. "

" Are you crazy! " JiHyun semi shouted, " I'm not helping you change! Do it yourself! "

She then quickly marched out of the door and slammed it shut behind her. Covering her burning face with her hands, she silently prayed that nobody saw her blushing crazily. Is he crazy? Who in the right mind would tell a girl to change his clothes for him? Does he still not know how to change his own clothes at his age?!




 
 
6.2: privacy
13-01-3015 | 08.00PM

The girl carefully applied the medicine onto the cut and the boy slightly flinched from the touch of the cotton bud on his open wound. It has been quite a few days since he got hurt, but due to the deep cut and the bad treatment it got, the injury was still nowhere near healed. Ever since that day Genevy helped him with the bandage, it seems like it is now her job to help him change his bandage every single day. In the semi lighted room, Genevy silently and skillfully disinfected the wound and gave it the medicine it needed to heal the best. 

All that was left was to bandage the wound, but there wasn't any bandages left in the medical box. After flipping through the contents several times, Genevy was certain that they ran out of the bandages. She sighed in defeat, making a mental note to herself, need to buy bandages. That was when he stated, " I think there's still some bandages left in the drawer behind that arch. "

Genevy stood up and went in through the only archway in the room. She entered what seemed to be a closet with a tiny area for people to have tea if they got too tired while trying to change. This place is bigger than I thought.

Glancing around, she found the drawer he was talking about and pulled open the first drawer. Fiddling around with the contents, she soon came to realise that he must have been a drama addict. What's with all these cds? Is it his hobby to collect drama series?

The cds seemed to be endless, and so she closed the first drawer and opened the second. The first thing that caught her eyes was a turned down photo frame. Curiousity got over her and Genevy picked up the frame sub conciously. Turning the frame over, she noticed a familiar looking guy in the what seemed to be a family photo. Tilting her head, she wondered why does this guy look so alike to the jerk she's living with now, and yet so different.

However, before she could get her answer, the frame was snatched out of her hands and slammed back into where it belonged, the second drawer shut with a loud bang. The guy pulled open the last drawer and took out the bandages, shoving them into Genevy's face. Shock, she took a step back at his sudden appearance and action. Peeking pass the item ed into her face, she immediately knew that he was not happy with what she just did.

Genevy took the bandages from his hands and he stormed out of the mini room in his room. Quickly following him outside, she pursed her lips into one straight line, how many forbidden secrets does he have?

As he silently let her helped him with the badange, she tried to apologised, " Sorry. "

He either didn't hear it, or chose to ignore it, probably the latter, because he showed no reaction to her apology. Clearing , she repeated, " Sorry. "

He took in a deep breath and shifted in his position, " About what? "

" About... I didn't mean to invade your privacy. "

" Oh. Glad you know you were. " He replied sacastically and Genevy scruched her face, " Yeah, and I said sorry. "

" That's a given. You were in the wrong. "

" And I was just trying to help this jerk, whose name I don't even know, with his injured wound. Oh, and it so happened that he forced me to stay in his house for three whole months. " Genevy stated in disbelief. She quickly finished off what she was doing and marched out of his room in anger. I bet he's the world's most douche douchebag! A person like him doesn't deserve any kindness.

That wasn't what she would usually have done, but his attitude was more than what Genevy could handle.
After giving him a peice of her mind, she've made up her mind to never talk or help him ever again. As she slammed the door shut behind her, he whispered to himself, " This jerk is called Yusuke. "




 
 
6.3: stalker
14-01-3015 | 03.00PM

The bright sun shone directly down on the two girls standing in the middle of the field. Sweat trickled down as MinSeo squint to keep her eyes open under the sunlight. The younger girl then complaint, " Are we done yet? We've been here for three hours straight already! "

" Just a little while more, XieNa. We need to make sure this place is suitable for the event! "

" But it's still one month away. "

" Exactly, it's just one month away. "

" Fine. But make it quick, the sun is shooting down an unbelievable huge amount of heat. " XieNa sighed in defeat. She still think that there's more than enough time to finish the job, but well, apparently JaeKyung and MinSeo didn't think so. They had long planned to come down today to take a look, many look, at the location, but their dear president had to attend a last minute meeting with the other clubs, and so, maknae XieNa had to take her place and accompany assistant MinSeo in her work.

" I just need to measure this one last time. JaeKyung unnie entrusted this job to me, I can't fail her. "

" You won't disappoint her by getting one wrong measurement! And I'm pretty sure the measurement won't be wrong anyway, this is like the 7th time you're measuring it! "

" I'll make it fast, okay? " MinSeo promised and XieNa sighed, " I guess this is better than having that annoying kingka following me around. "

" Well... I kind of think that, " The shorter girl started slowly, " that annoying kingka you're talking about, kind of likes you. "

" What?! " The younger girl exclaimed in disbelief, " All he does is irritate me! "

MinSeo smiled to herself, " If you say so. "

" It sounds like you're implying something, unnie. " XieNa stared at the other girl, " I think you've been under the sun for too long. The heat must have destroyed your ability to think properly. "

MinSeo shrugged without looking up and the 17 year old shuddered and scrunched her face at the thought of Kai liking her. She quickly shook the thoughts out of her mind and as she began glancing around the field boredly. That was when she noticed a tiny dot coming towards them. The dot soon became a shape, and the shape became a human. Much to XieNa's discontentment, it turned out to be Kai. " Aish, why do I have to see him even on a Saturday?! "

Kai beamed as he waved to her enthusiastically. She rolled her eyes and turned to leave, but Kai was fast enough to catch up with her. Despite the girl's long legs, the boy was able to keep up with her speed while walking backwards, so that they were facing each other. " What a coincidence. "

" Is it really a coincidence? "

" Oh! How do you know it isn't? "

" It's already a known fact that you're a stalker. "

" You should be honored that I'm even stalking you! "

" Go away! I don't need you to stalk me! "

" You do! Nobody else would stalk such a manly girl like you other than me. " Kai smirked and XieNa fumed, " I wonder why did any of the girls in school like such a ert like you! "

" Because I'm good at making girls swoon. " He stated in a matter of fact tone and XieNa laughed sacarstically, " Try me. "

Kai stopped his footsteps and pulled out a bonquet of white chrysanthemum from behind him, shoving them into XieNa's face. The girl stared at the flowers in shock as the boy arrogantly said, " You don't have to be too touched. I just googled and they say that white chrysanthemum represents lotalty and devoted love so- "

" Stupid! These are flowers you give to the dead! Don't curse me, you ert! " XieNa slapped the flowers out of her face and stomped off. Kai threw the flowers on the grass patch and quickly caught up with her, but before he could open his mouth, XieNa warned him, " Go away while I'm still being nice. "

With that, he stopped following her, but he wasn't planning on just leaving like that, " Hey! Don't wear this pant again. It makes your already small even smaller! "

Kai laughed to himself as his previous comment earned him a middle finger from the girl. " Looks like I failed again huh. "




 
 
6.4: first lesson
15-01-2015 | 08.00AM

The loud knocking sounds echoed througout the whole rooftop house as Mino flipped yet another turn in bed. Who in the world is here so early in the morning?!

Thinking that the uninvited visitor would leave soon if he doesn't answer the door, he tried to shut the noise out by pressing the pillow onto his ears. But he was so wrong, the visitor was more than persistent. After 15 minutes of endless knocking, Mino finally decided to open the door. He jumped out of bed, pissed off, and dragged himself to the front door. Pulling the front door open, he came face to face with RyuRa.

He stared at her half asleep, and she beamed, " I'm here for my toy. "

Mino continued to stare at the girl in front of him as he tried to process what she just said. Sensing no response, RyuRa quickly added, " I'm here to tutor you on your physics! "

Not wanting to spend another minute standing, the boy stumbled back into the house and tumbled onto the sofa with a thud. RyuRa blinked at the stumbling boy and invited herself in before closing the door behind her. " Erm, are you okay? "

" Mmhmmnhn. " He mumbled something incomprehensible and the girl frowned, " What? Are you still alive? "

Quietly, she walked over to his side and gave him a poke at his sides. He squirmed from her finger and returned her a kick. Unable to keep her balance, RyuRa fell backwards and hit the coffee table with a loud thud, " Ouch! "

" What? What happened! " Mino jumped up from the sofa, gancing around his living room with his half opened eyes. It took him a moment before he realised the girl on the floor, " What are you doing on the floor? "

Glaring at the boy, she helped herself up and repeated, " I'm here to tutor you on your physics. "

" What? So early in the morning? Are you serious? " He yawned as he settled himself back onto the comfy sofa. Snuggling against the pillow, he mumbled, " Don't you need to sleep. "

" Come on! Our brain is the clearest in the morning! We need to start now if you want your A! " RyuRa came forward and began pulling the heavy boy away from the sofa, " Wake up! "

Using all the strength she could muster, she dragged Mino off the sofa, and pushed him down onto the floor, beside the coffee table, " Here. For our first lesson, do this. "

Pulling a worksheet she prepared out of her bag, she put it down in front of the giddy boy. He then complaint, " You haven't even taught me anything! How am I suppose to do this? "

" I need to at least know what your standards are! You need to finish this before I can teach you anything. " The girl reasoned and Mino tsked, " Fine. "

The clocked ticked as the boy struggled with the questions. Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes soon turned into hours. The paper consisted of only a few pages, but he just can't seem to get pass even the first few questions. Mino grabbed his hair in frustration as he stared wide eyed at the confusing question laid out infront of him, " What is this?! Is this even solvable?! "

Desperate, he turned to the girl beside him, " Hey- " 

Frowning, he glared at the sleeping girl just an arm length away, " How can you be sleeping so peacefully after forcing me to do this illogical worksheet in the middle of my sleep! You're impossible. "

Scratching his head in annoyance, Mino sighed, " I'll never be able to pass Physics! And it's all your fualt! So much for making me pass in 3 days. "

He allowed the pen to roll out of his hands as he stretched his stiff legs and arms. Flexing his fingers that has recently released his pen, he stared at the girl, debating to himself if he should wake her up or not. If I wake her up, she'll be able to help me with this question, which also means that I'll need to continue with this stupid physics worksheet... so if I don't wake her up...

Mino silently laughed to himself as he stood up from the tiny coffee table, I guess it's nap time! He strolled back into his room, preparing to continue his incompleted sleep from that morning, but he soon came back out, with a camera, I need to get my revenge on her for waking me up.

Carefully, Mino positioned the camera so that it could capture both him and the sleeping girl. He scrunched his face and pointed to the girl as he clicked the shutter. There! Muahahaha! Now I have something to threaten her with! 

Looking at the selfie he just took without RyuRa's consent, he made a face, other girls all look so pretty when they're sleeping, but her's is just unglam. I guess she's really different huh.

Mino laughed as he remembered how she had squashed his flowers, tripped over the door steps, broke his doorknob and not forgetting how she was on the floor when he woke up earlier this morning. Her determination is out of ordinary too. 

" Huh? " RyuRa squint as she tried to get used to the light in the living room. S
tretching her body, she asked the shocked boy, " Are you done with the worksheet? "

" N-nope. When did you wake up? " Mino asked suspiciously, " You... didn't see what I was doing, right? "

" What were you doing? "

" Nothing much, just... trying really hard to solve this question, this one over here. " He said as he tried to grab hold of the pen that had rolled all the way to the other end of the table. RyuRa took a look at the question and replied in disbelief, " This question? You're still at question 3? It've been 4 hours! "

" It's not my fualt! It's all these questions that are not even logical! " Mino defended himself and RyuRa sighed, " This is going to take longer than I thought... I doubt I'll have time to look for it. "

" Look for what? " The boy asked in curiousity and the girl shook her head, " Nothing much, just this hardware that I've been wanting to get. "

" Hardware? What is it? I might have it somewhere from my school's warehouse. "

" Really? " Immediately, her eyes shoned and her tone enegized. The boy smirked confidently, " Yeah, sure. There's nothing you can't find in my school's warehouse. I'll bring you there. " 




 
 
6.5: weirdo
Yuan Dynasty | 04.00PM

" GE! "

Tao turned behind to see a beaming SoYoung jump onto him. Slinging her arms over the boy, she pleaded, " [Chinese] Let's go to your dojo again! Please? "

Frowning, he swiftly moved away from the pouting girl, " [Chinese] Don't do that. "

" [Chinese] Eyy, you don't have to be shy! We do this all the time back at home, remember? "

" [Chinese] What do you mean? It's only been a few days since we met each other. " Confused, he asked and she quickly brushed it off, " [Chinese] It's nothing! Let's go to your dojo! "

With that, the girl started pulling the boy towards his family's dojo enthusiatically, as if she was the one bringing a guest to her dojo. Relunctantly, Tao sighed, " [Chinese] Why do you like going to my family's dojo so much? "

" [Chinese] My family used to own one, but after my grandmother gave up on being a kungfu practional, we sold the dojo. I told you before, don't you remember? You should know how much I wanted to restore my family's honor by getting the dojo back. "

" [Chinese] You've never told me that before. "

" [Chinese] Eyy, I told you that on the day we met, remember? "

" [Chinese] No, you didn't. "

" [Chinese] What are you talking about, I did! Your memory is really bad, it happened just a few years ago! "

" [Chinese] We met just a few days ago. " Tao stated again in monotone, and SoYoung laughed, " [Chinese] Ah right, I forgot. Sorry! "

She gave him a quick 90 degree bow before continuing to march forward towards the dojo. The girl sighed as she said dreamily, " [Chinese] But your dojo's really pretty! How I wish I can build a dojo like that too. "

" [Chinese] I hope you can too. Just so that you can stop visiting my family's dojo. "

" [Chinese] What? Am I so unwelcomed? "

" [Chinese] There isn't a need for us to see each other every single day. "

" [Chinese] What you are saying? We see each other everyday back at home anyway. "

" [Chinese] Stop saying that! We just met a few days ago! " Tao stopped walking and repeated for the uptempth time, " [Chinese] If you say that again, I won't allow you to come over ever again. "

Shocked, SoYoung quickly apologised, " [Chinese] Don't say that! I might take it for real! "

" [Chinese] I am serious. People might misunderstand our relationship. "

" [Chinese] Eyy, are you shy to let others know that we're living toge- " Her sentence was cut short when the boy continued on his path back home, leaving the girl behind, " [Chinese] I'm sorry! Don't be like this, I promise I won't say that again. "

" [Chinese] You're really such a weirdo. I've never met a guy like you in my entire life. "

" [Chinese] There's always a first time for everything! " SoYoung cheekily smiled, " [Chinese] Come on! Let's race to your dojo! "

Without waiting for the boy's answer, she've already rushed forward to get a head start. Tao didn't stay stunned for long and began casually chasing after SoYoung. It didn't take him much effort to overtake her, and she screamed in suprised, " [Chinese] You! How could you be so fast?! "




 
 
6.6: rules
​​16-01-3015 | 02.00PM

The short haired girl made a beeline into the clubroom and towards the humming girl, " MinSeo ah, I'm really worried about RyuRa and SoYoung. "

The slightly taller girl smiled comfortingly at the older girl, " I know, but there's nothing we can do except to wait for them to return by themselves. "

" But they've been gone for so long. "

" That's true... "

" Do you think I should ask the gardener for help? "

" What? Do you mean you want to go back to the past to look for them? " MinSeo whispered in suprised. Despite the fact that nobody else was in the room with them, she had to make sure that nobody else heard their conversation. They realised that RyuRa wasn't back with them, and have been worried ever since. It's time they did something about it. JaeKyung nodded, " I can't just sit here and do nothing. That's just not right. "

" Well... If you're going, I'm going with you. " MinSeo smiled, not taking more than a minute to decide that she's on the other girl's side, " Going alone is just too dangerous. "

" Thank you MinSeo ah. " JaeKyung returned her a smile, glad her dongsaeng understood why she was doing this, " Come on, let's go look for the gardener now. "

The two girls turned towards the door and then stopped in shock as they came face to face with Jane. Blinking her big doe eyes, she shoved a sticky note into their faces, can I come along please?

JaeKyung gulped, " We're not going there to have fun, Jane-ah. "

I know. Neither am I.

The 18 year old scribbled onto her sticky note. I need to go there to make sure he's still alive. She thought, but continued the note with something else instead. I can help to look for the other girls too.

After thinking for a while, the president of the club finally decided, " Okay, you can come with us. But you need to promise me that you'll stay with at least one of us at any time. "

Jane nodded enthusiatically, she would promise anything to go back to 2015 again. That was how half an hour later, the club room door is locked, with the three girls and the gardener in the room. It wasn't hard for the girls to find the old man at all, he's always lurking around the back garden of the school.

" You need to be really near to the machine in order for the machine to transport you to another time zone. The nearer the better. " The old man started explaining, " This button here is for you to set the date, this for the day, this for the month, and this for the year. Do not ever mix these numbers up, you need to always be sure which date or time you're at, do you understand me? "

JaeKyung and MinSeo nodded as they listened to his lecture carefully, not missing out a single detail. Whereas Jane was just concerned as to when they could start the time travelling. She had absolutely no interest in how the machine works or the rules attached to it, she just knew that she needed to get back to the boy before he try another sucide attempt. Jumping around in her position, she couldn't help it but to feel impatient with the man's long speech.

" This button is to set the timing and also to activate the machine. You can change the timing by turning the button, you see the tiny clock hands in it? "

He showed the girls the machine and JaeKyung nodded, taking down important notes on her hand with her marker, there's no way she would forget anything now. MinSeo giggled at the older girl's notes, " I hope that helps this time round. "

MinSeo know exactly how JaeKyung is. She had always had this habit of taking important notes down on her arms, but she never seemed to remember about them. JaeKyung pursed her lips into one thin line in embarrassment, knowing exactly why MinSeo just said that. They then returned their attention back to the old man as Jane started dancing around the trio, " That's about it, be sure to not lose this machine. "

" We won't. " MinSeo smiled sweetly and the old man smiled warmly, " I know you won't. "

With that, he left the room and Jane quickly went forward to stand beside her unnies. JaeKyung took in a deep breath as she reached for the button, " Here we go. "

The girls closed their eyes shut as the tingling sensation took over their body. Not long after that, they heard footsteps echoing and nearing them. Prying their eyes open, they found themselves back in Yoseob's living room. The boy dragged his heavy feet down the stairs and stopped halfway through when he saw the three girls standing in his living room. With his eyes widened, smiling from ear to ear, he stated in excitement, " Oh my god, you girls are here! "



 
 
6.7: spies
​​16-01-3015 | 08.00AM

DooJoon knocked repeatedly on Yoseob's door impatiently. " Funny how I have to go to another man's house to look for my own sister. " He laughed at himself pathetically.

Yoseob soon came to the door in his pajamas, obviously annoyed at the loud banging on his door early in the morning.

" Heyy, good morning Yoseob! " DooJoon grinned as he pushed open the door a little wider for him to pass through without having to wait for Yoseob to move away. He casually walked passed Yoseob into his living room and poked his head around his house.

" Why are you even searching MY house for? " Yoseob said as he began pulling the intruder back to the door steps.

" Hey hey hey, is DaJung not in here? I can't find her anywhere at home. " DooJoon quickly explained himself as he held on to the door to stop the door from slamming onto his face.

" It's obviously monday today and your beloved sister obviously have school at this time of the day! " Yoseob shoved his digital wrist watch into his neighbour's face.

" It is?! " DooJoon gasped, surprised. " No wonder she's not at home. " He nodded at himself in enlightenment. " Thanks bro, for informing me. " He smiled and gave Yoseob a pat on his shoulder.

Yoseob was about to reply when a loud crash was heard. Both boys turned their attention to the inside of the house to see Jane squatting beside a pile of broken glass shards, busy scribbling on a piece of post it note, presumbly to apologise for broken vase.

DooJoon had his eyes widened and jaw dropped. Is that a girl I'm seeing in this guy's house? He pointed to the long haired girl and then to Yoseob with his jaw still down and eyes still widened.

" I'll see you the next time we meet. Bye! " Yoseob said hurriedly before slamming the door shut and rushing in to help Jane.

With his jaw still down, DooJoon turned around and started on his way back home. Was that his girlfriend?! 
Is it even possible for that guy to get a girlfriend? When I don't even have one?! Did he cast some spell on that girl or something? He turned the opened the foor to his house and steped inside.

Just then, a binoculars lying on the table caught his attention. He quickly grabbed the binoculars and dashed upstairs, stationing himself in front of his bedroom window. " Just nice, this is the perfect position for some spying action. " He smiled to himself.

Back at Yoseob's house, Yoseob decided that it was a greater piority to get Jane's wounds bandaged than to clean up the mess. He helped Jane up and pointed towards a nearby room. " JaeKyung and MinSeo are in there, I'll help you in so they can help you with the cuts. "

DooJoon soon readied himself for the spying action ahead. He looked through the lenses and saw that the pretty girl had her arm around Yoseob's shoulders while Yoseob was holding on to the her waist and leading her into a room.

OMG DID HE JUST?! DooJoon put down his binoculars and stared at the now empty living room in Yoseob's house with his jaw dropped again.

He fished out his phone from his back pocket and made a call to his two buddies, JunHyung and HyunSeung. " You guys need to come and see this. "