✡ Introduction

✡ A Thousand Years — Time Travel
1: forbidden
genevy remington
FEMALE  25 years old  169cm  59kg



04-01-3015 | 10:00am

" ... and I promised him that you would stay in his house for three months. " The boy finished off his long story.

The two siblings stared at each other in silence for a while, before he stood up from his seat, " I'll help you get your luggage. "

That was it. A few hours later, the girl arrived alone infront of a gigantic, old looking yet alluring house with her three month worth of luggage beside her. Genevy sighed, despite her reluctance, she knew she had no other choice but to agree to her brother's request. She can't possibly let her brother get into a lawsuit just because he picked a rose from someone else's garden and accidentally broke one of the windows, can she? She knew that he couldn't afford to get into a lawsuit.

As she made her way inside the magnificient house, she can't help it but to notice the lonely and mysterious aura surrounding the building. Unlike the dark and isolation vibe the house is giving off, it's inside looks so majestic and ravishing. Genevy eyed the charming and elegant looking glass lights along the beautifully carved golden walls, she can't help it but to stare at them in awe.

She headed up the stairs and towards her assigned room. The room is enormous, just like any other part of the house, it's exquisite interior suggests that a lot of money was spent on the designing of the house. Despite the breath taking decorations, Genevy couldn't find the feeling of home. It was as if there was no warmth of a family, no fun between friends, and no interactions as a whole.

From the time she arrived till now, she didn't get to see a single soul. All the halls are cold and empty, she could hear nothing exccept for her own footsteps. It was quiet to the point where she feels awkward to actually hear her own breathing. She plopped down onto her new bed, thinking of what she should do now that she's in her new room.

Minutes later, she's alone in the corridors, wandering around aimlessly. She followed the beautiful carvings she found on the walls, and it led her to a huge door with the labels: " West Wing ". After a moment of debating whether or not she should enter without the permission of the owner, her curiousity ultimately won the fight.

The door creaked open, and a dimly lit room came into view. The room was in utter chaos and photographs were sprawled all over the room. Although the mess, Genevy somehow felt that the room was often visited. She tip-toed around the room, making sure that she didn't step on any of the debris. She tried to find something interesting, but all she can see was photos of this same man, with his face scratched out.

Curious, she picked up a random picture from the floor and took a closer look at it. Just as she was examining it, the frequent visitor of the room appeared, " What are you doing here! "

Shocked by the sudden voice, she dropped the photo. Looking up, she was shocked the second time by the appearance of the person standing infront of her. A huge scar reached out from under his hair to his left eyebrow. Despite the lack of light, it was obvious that his left cheek bone seemed shruken in, and the rest of the left side of his face was bruised compared to his right side. Unable to regain her composure, she was left speechless while staring at him with widen eyes.

When no answer came, he was even more furious. Offended by her reaction to his appearance, he was unable to contain his anger, " This room is forbidden! Nobody is suppose to be here! "

He smashed everything in his reach onto the ground, breaking it to peices. The books and photos were thrown everwhere, the pages hovering in mid air before slowly falling to the ground. Genevy was frightened by his sudden violent behaviour, she was afraid and stunned.

" Get out of my house! Leave! Disappear from my sight now! I don't want you here! Get out! "

She quickly excused herself from the mad man and made her way towards the door as fast as she can. In her hurry, she accidentally slipped and fell, spraining her ankle in the process. It was then did all the yelling stopped, she took a peek behind her and saw blood dripping down from his right arm. He must've injured himself while banging and throwing the items all around.

She gulped, eyeing him, watching and predicting his next move. Not sure what to do, she just stared. He slowly turned around to face her, glaring at the fallen girl, " Why are you still here? "

" Y-you're bleeding. "




 
 
2: history
han Min Seo
FEMALE  22 years old  165cm  45kg



04-01-3015 | 04:00pm

" Urghh, school starts tomorrow! How lame. "

" Awesome! School starts tomorrow! I can't wait to see Mr Kim again, I have so many questions to ask him about the Korean war! "

The boy stare at the girl in disbelief, despite the fact that they have been friends for many years, it's still a mystery to him as to why his best friend love History lessons so much. She continued after taking a sip of her favourite tea, " There's so much to learn, so little time! If only we can experience it ourselves, wouldn't it be great? "

" No thank you, I wouldn't want to live in a world where the air are all polluted. " Eli shook his head disaprovingly, " Learning it is already a torture! Live in it? Are you kidding me? "

" Come on! Imagine the cars, the airplanes, the laptops, the- " The boy rolled his eyes and began pulling her away, " Let's go princess, we need to get some fun before school starts tomorrow. "

MinSeo laughed to herself, she never understood why her friend hate school so much, but it's always fun to talk about History with him and hear his arguements. The duo walked about aimlessly, " There's always a good side to everything! People wouldn't have to travel for days just to reach the other side of Korea if there's cars, and if the airplanes in the museum are still working, we would be able to visit Hawaii! "

" All those inventions are the ones that almost killed Mother Earth! If not for those inventions, you wouldn't have such a hard life now. "

" I don't have a hard life, Eli. I like it the way it is now. " She smiled, " It's just that it would be extremely fun and interesting to experience life in the 1000s and 2000s! The different kind of technologies and the changes in culture. "

" Whatever, you always make things sound good, but you know it isn't. "

She was about to rebut when she saw a tiny puppy limping by. Her attention was immediately diverted to the dirty animal, she made her way to the puppy and gave it's head a little pat. Sighing, Eli went to her side to look, " What is it? "

" It's a starving puppy. " MinSeo frowned, " Poor puppy. "

She then took out a bread from her bag and tore out a tiny potion to give it to the dog. Eli stared, " What are you doing? "

" Feeding him, he needs food. "

" You're too generous, princess. Isn't that your dinner? What are you going to eat if you're giving it to him? "

" Half a bread is enough for me, I still have the soup from last night. " She stood back up from her squating position after breaking the bread into tiny peices, making sure that it's small enough for the dog to consume. MinSeo smiled, " Let's go! I need to get home now, I have to help my mother with the chores and the kids, she wouldn't be able to finish everything by herself before the power's out at 10pm. "

" Right, I almost forgot you have seven younger siblings to look after. " He shook his head and sighed.




 
 
3: rebel
kwon mizuki
FEMALE  21 years old  162cm  48kg



04-01-3015 | 06:00pm

The mirrior reflects a beautiful young lady, getting her hair combed by an older lady in her 30s. She sulked as the lady behind her put her hair up into a neat bun, " Ahjumma, can't I have a special hair style today? It's always buns or curls! "

" I'm sorry, Miss Mizuki, your father gave us specific instructions for your outfit today. I heard that you're going to have a family photo shoot. " The lady smiled apologically. That was when a brillant-but-not-so-brillant idea came to Mizuki's mind, " Ahjumma, I think I can handle my own outfit today, why don't you have a day's rest? "

She quickly pushed the lady out of the room before she could manage to say anything else. Being the president's daughter, Mizuki never had any time when she could do what she wanted to or even decide what she wants to wear, but today, she wanted to try something new. Before she closed the door, she added, " Oh, and tell the make-up artist to take a day off too. "

She then slammed the door at the poor lady's face before returning to the mirrior. She smirked to herself, " A family photo shoot eh? "

A family photo shoot day seemed to be the best time to rebel against her father, she's not going to be trapped in a cage today, she's going to be a free bird and do what she want to do, even if it's just for today. She took down her bun, letting her hair flow down neatly to her back, no curls, no bun, just her natural straight hair beautifully behind her back. She then started on her own make up session, " Hmm, where did the eye liner go~? "

Her make up was always light, never dark or anything eye catching. She wanted to stand out, she wanted something that would gain her attention, and so she decided on a punk rock theme today. The thick eye liner drawings and neon eye shadows, a style that her father would never approve of. She smiled in satisfication when she was finished with her make up.

Skipping into her large closet, Mizuki leisurely strolled pass her rows of clothes, searching for the right ones that would fit today's theme. She shooked her head and sighed, " Too girly~ Too pinkish~ Too lacey~ " After rejecting more than half of her closet, she finally found what she's looking for- a long skinny jeans and a black leather jacket.

Looking at her own reflection in the mirrior, she can't help but to imagine her father's reaction when he sees her later. Just like a mad woman, Mizuki laughed her way out of her room, happily skipping to the destination of the photo shoot. However, her happy mood was cut short as minutes later, the only thing that could be heard in the whole house was a loud protest, " But dad! "

" No buts! In your room, now! "

The girl had no choice but to storm out of the room angrily. There was no way her father was going to accept that outfit, and she knows it, but there's no way she's going to accept that fact. Slamming her bedroom door behind her, she began working on a whole new brillant-but-not-so-brillant idea, " There's no way I'm going to let him spoil my happy day. "

It have been forever since she last experienced night life in Seoul, and today seems like a perfect opportunity to do so. On goes the sun glasses, and out she goes.




 
 
4: insecurities
choi Jae Kyung
FEMALE  24 years old  164cm  52kg



04-01-3015 | 10:00pm

The fallen tree leaves dances, and the light breeze blows. The sun have long gone down, and the power's just been off. The street is dead silent and close to pitch black. The only light source left, is the half hidden moon in the sky. Almost everyone's back at home, preparing for bed. There's nothing much to do without electricity anyway. Everyone but one.

A silhouette can be seen walking along the streets, eyeing every corner. With her hoodie up, her face is barely visible behind her long fringe. JaeKyung slowly made her way closer to home, dragging her tired body along with her. She've just finished her last part time job for the day, and is forcefully trying to not let the fatigue get to her.

It's the last day of the holiday, and everybody had their portion of fun before school starts early tomorrow morning, but she have to instead work harder than usual to survive alone. The world is a cruel place, and JaeKyung knows that. Ever since she turned 21, she have been fighting with the evil world alone, she's exhuasted, but there's nothing she can do to change it.

Hopefully one day, she'll be able to find her own fairytale ending, to live in happily ever after, to be free from the hard life she's barely passing now. The girl straightened her back to make herself look tougher. She wouldn't want any drunkens to think that she's an easy prey. With her binded chest and boyish clothing, if looked from afar, nobody could have guessed that she's just a young girl looking for a sense of security.

The minutes fly pass as she try to get home as quickly as possible. The long distance would probably take her at least an hour to walk home, she could have brought a bicycle, but even the manual two-wheeled vehicle is expensive. With all the resources running out so quickly, it's hard to find something that's not increasing in price every moment of the day.

In this time, there's no middle class, it's either you're the rich one, or the poor one. And majority of them belong to the latter one. It is easy to fall into the second group from the first, but once you're in the second group, it's close to impossible to get into the first group. One of the common sayings: If you're born poor, you die poor. JaeKyung has been hoping that the saying doesn't apply to her, but looking at the situation at hand, she can't help but to agree with it.

No matter how hard she work, things never seem to improve. Every waking moment for her is work, work, work, and school seem like the only escape she has from the outside world. Being in school means lesser income, but it's the only thing that make her feel like her age. Somehow, she's looking forward to school tomorrow. She sighed as she fastened her foot pace, pushing all the bad thoughts to the back of her mind, maybe tomorrow will be better.

A brand new school year, a brand new start, right?




 
 
5: rooftop
choi So Young
FEMALE  18 years old  160cm  54kg



05-01-3015 | 12:00am

" When are you going to come home, Soy? " A desperate voice asked from the other end of the line for the upteempth time. A sigh escaped the girl's lips as she rebutted her mother, " When are you going to stop trying to make me marry that Oh SeHun? "

" Come on Soy, he's a good candidate for you! If you marry him, you wouldn't have to worry about anything! "

" Yeah right, because I would be dead before I get the chance to worry about anything. "

" Soy! Don't you be- " Before the lady could even finish her sentence, SoYoung ended the conversation, " I love you omma, I'll call you tomorrow. "

Just as she ended the phone call, JungShin appeared at the end of the stairs to the rooftop. The boy made his way to the wooden bench, and made himself comfortable just like any other night, carefully positioning his guitar on his lap. She then took the initiative to blabber to him about the phone call, " My mum called again. For the exact same reason! Is it so hard to understand that I'm never ever dating that guy? " She rolled her eyes, " God, I just can't stand the sight of him. "

" Why do you even hate him so much? "

SoYoung lied down on top of the parapet, which she was sitting on ealier, and smiled to herself, " You know, there's him... " Looking at the beautiful night sky, she can't help it but to link it to his twinking eyes. If only he can return her feelings. JungShin then broke into her daydream by asking coldly while tuning his guitar, " Lee TaeMin? You're still crushing on that guy? "

" Hyung! " The girl protested, " What do you mean 'that guy'? He's the school's sweetheart! "

" And what are you? "

" I'm a great martial artist! "

" You're just a guy in a girl's body. "

" Hyung! " SoYoung glared at him, " A girl can be as good as a guy in every possible way, okay! "

" Yeah. " JungShin gave her a short reply and started playing a song on his guitar, not giving the girl a chance to blabber on. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the smoothing music. He had never disappointed her with his music, and she loves the daily music session they have together on the rooftop. Listening to the beautiful melody, she couldn't help it but to feel drowsy.

As he strum the guitar, the music pulled her deeper and deeper into dreamland. When the song finishes, she was already soundly asleep. JungShin put his guitar aside and stood up, making his way to the sleeping girl. Carefully and slowly, he picked her up, and headed towards the stairs, ending the music session exactly like the every other day.

Soon enough, SoYoung's already lying comfortably on her bed, with blankets over her.




 
 
6: inventions
ahn Ji Hyun
FEMALE  22 years old  163cm  51kg



05-01-3015 | 06:00am

The power's back on, and people can be seen rushing around their house, preparing themselves for a brand new day. The street is still quiet, but in just a few minutes time, people would be out of their house, starting their busy day. It's no exception in the Ahn's household. The three girls and their father quickly settled themselves around the dining table for their breakfast, and the youngest chirped, " Good morning! "

Won Jong smiled at his cheerful daughter as they digged in. The house is never silent with JiHyun around, being the cute and hyper baby at home, she recieves all the love and care possible from her family members. Her father placed some vegetables in her bowl as she tried to start off another conversation, " Appa, how's the new invention you've been working on last night? "

However, at JiHyun's mention of their father's invention, her oldest sister can't help it but to complain, " Appa, when are you going to stop all those childish inventions? " She slammed her chopsticks down on the table and rolled her eyes, " You know that the neighbours will be laughing at your ideas again. When exactly can we stop moving around because of you and your stupid inventions? "

" Unnie! How can you say that? " JiHyun rebutted her sister sternly, " You should support appa, not discourage him! His inventions will recieve regconition someday! "

Pointing at the boxes around their house, JiSoo exploded, " Look at all those boxes! We've only been here for a week, do you want to be the laughing stock again? Do you want to move again? Do you want to change schools again? You'll never have any real friends or a place you can call home if we keep moving! "

Enraged by her sister and father, JiSoo stormed out of the kitchen. She grabbed her bag and left the house, slamming the door behind her. JiHyun frowned at the door as she tried to comfort her father, " Don't worry appa, JiSoo unnie will understand someday. "

Just then, HyoRin, JiHyun's second sister, stood up from the dining table too. Won Jong stared at her and asked, " Are you done eating? "

Ignoring her father, HyoRin left the table and went inside her room, leaving the father with his youngest daughter alone in the kitchen. The poor man sighed, " Maybe I should really stop- " Before he can even finish his words, JiHyun cut him off, " Appa! Don't worry about them, or anyone else in fact. They just don't know how to appreciate your inventions! Someday they will see how good and important your inventions are! "

He smiled, " Thank you JiHyun ah. One day I'll make it big, and prove all those people wrong. "

The girl nodded, " That's right! I can't wait to come home from school to help you with your newest invention! " Just like her father, JiHyun loves experimenting and creating new things, they would always think of the different possibilities and try out the different ideas together. Just as she was about to continue telling him how excited she is, he reminded her, " You should leave soon, if not you'll be late for school. "

" Oh right, I'll see you later! " She waved her hand excitedly at her father as she headed for her new school.




 
 
7: oblivious
baek jane
FEMALE  18 years old  160cm  49kg



05-01-3015 | 07:00am

Busy footsteps can be heard as the students rush around the long corridor, trying to get to their assigned class, trying to find their friends. Most of them are chattering on and on with their classmates whom they haven't seen in a few months now, and only one girl is skipping around the corridor, smiling and waving at everything... like the dustin.

Jane greeted the back door of her classroom as she entered. Good morning door!

She then settled herself down at her seat, the one right at the corner of the classroom. She caressed her table, and patted her chair. She then the window beside her, and smiled at the field outside the window. When she finally finished greeting her surroundings, she carefully took her scrapbook out of her bag, placing it right in the middle of her table, ready to design a whole new page with the straw she just found on her way to school.

As she was happily sticking the straw onto the book, and decorating the page with colour pencils and markers, the girl infront of her, namely Min Hwa, turned around to face her, " Hey Jane, have you seen TaeMin sunbae around? "

Nope.

She scribbled onto her sticky note and showed it to the girl. MinHwa sighed and pouted, " Gosh, I miss him! " She groaned as she played around with the tip of Jane's straw, " I haven't seen him since the last day of school last year... "

Jane giggled silently to herself before writing another note for her friend. I think he should be in the library. MinHwa perked up immediately, smiling brightly at her friend, " Really? "

The girl nodded, watching the drama queen dash out of the classroom. Left alone in the classroom, Jane decided that she should spent sometime with her beloved pet. She carefully reach into a pocket at the side of her bag, and pulled out a chubby hamster. Gently, she placed him down on her table, lowering her head to the hamster's eye level. She then the hamster's smoothing fur with her index finger and smiled, thinking to herself.

MinHwa have her crush, the school's sweetheart, and I have you, my very own adorable Sebastian. What would I do without you?




 
 
8: prank
hu Xie Na
FEMALE  17 years old  172cm  52kg



05-01-3015 | 09:00am

The bell rings and a beautiful young female teacher walked into the classroom clumsily. As the teacher place her things on the desk, the students quickly went back to their seats, preparing themselves for their next lesson. The lady neatly wrote her name on the whiteboard before greeting the class. Miss Irene.

" Good morning class, I'm Miss Irene, your new History teacher for the year. " She smiled at the fourty plus students infront of her nervously. It's her first day at work, and she doesn't want to spoil it. Hopefully the students will cooperate well and help her get through today without any trouble. Bad news is that it is quite impossible for the lesson to go by without any drama when you have the school's prankster in class.

XieNa smirked to herself as she imagined the teacher's reaction when she sees what she've prepared for her. Wanting to familiar herself with the students, she reached under the teacher's desk, and pulled out a booklet. It is dark blue in colour, and it consist of all the student's information. However, along with the booklet, came a dark blue chameleon.

It sat comfortably on the smooth surface, blending itself perfectly with the booklet. Miss Irene gave a yelp of suprise as she dropped the booklet, and the chameleon along with it, onto the floor. She backed away, knocking onto the board in the proccess, and down came all the markers. As the flustered teacher tried to calm herself down, the class did not help by laughing at what just happened.

Miss Irene, although embarrassed, tried to pick up the fallen markers and the book. However, with the dark blue creature still on the booklet, she was hesitant as to how she should chase the chameleon away. The chameleon stared at the lady with his huge eyes, and she froze. Unable to think properly, she can only stare back helplessly.

Just then, XieNa, the one who planned all these drama, came forward to help. The girl picked up the chameleon without even blinking her eye, leaving the teacher in shock. She then commented while patting the creature with her fingers, " It must've hurt when Miss Irene dropped you on the ground, didn't it? "

She turned to the teacher and give her that I'm-so-sorry-but-not-sorry look, " I'm so sorry, I let my baby wander off on itself. But thank you so much for finding him for me. " She smiled at the poor lady infront of her, before going back to her seat, hi-fiving several students on her way back. As soon as she reached her seat, the front door burst open, and in came the head master... scratching his head crazily.

His face as red as tomato, he yelled, " Hu XieNa! Meet me in office NOW! "

Miss Irene quickly stood up from her squating position on the floor and the whole class turned silent. The teacher stared intently from the head master, to the smiling girl at the back of the classroom, and back to the headmaster, wondering what she've done this time round. The man exited the classroom angrily and the whole class burst out laughing. The sight of the head master with a head full of itching powder never failed to crack them up.

The girl stood up from her seat and followed the headmaster out of the classroom, quietly laughing to herself, " Oops. "




 
 
9: drama
oh Ryu Ra
FEMALE  18 years old  163cm  48kg



05-01-3015 | 11:00am

" Juryoku. " The girl read from the book she've been holding onto for months now. " Juryoku. " With the dreams of going to Japan in the near furture, RyuRa made full use of her spare time reading up on Japanese, hoping that one day she would be able to become a famous engineer in Japan. She knew that someday, her dream would come true, but all that she could do now is to prepare for it.

Just as she was about to flip to the next page, she accidentally bumped into someone around the corner. " Aish! Where are your eyes? "

" Sorry! " RyuRa bowed slightly to the guy in front of her before bending down to pick up her book. This guy however, wasn't satisfied with her simple apology. He sent the book sliding across the floor with a powerful kick. Although shocked and annoyed, the girl was not in the mood to argue with that cocky kingka in front of her right now. Ignoring his rude behaviour, RyuRa made her way to her book at the other end of the corridor.

The basketball team captain smirked before striding away, and the cheerleader, clinging onto his arm like a bubble gum, began fussing over him with her high pitched voice, as if someone just attempted to stab him with a knife. " Oppa~ Are you hurt anywhere? How dare that nerdy girl bump into you?! She must be blind! Do you want me to help you get revenge? "

RyuRa glared at the couple, murmuring to herself, " Baka. "

She picked up her book and dusted off the dust on the book, as the female's loud protests filled her ears, " Oppa! Did you just winked at that girl?! How could you! Oppa, you're mine! Kim JongIn is mine! Don- " RyuRa watched as the boy pulled his arm out of the girl's grasp, walking towards another pretty lady, ignoring the girl beside him. " Oppa! Wait! Where are you going? Wait for me! Opp- "

RyuRa gasped as the tall and slender girl slipped and fell, all these while crying out loud for her 'oppa' to come back. Regardless, the boy continued on his path without once glancing back at the poor girl. RyuRa sighed and started on her way to her next lesson, as the crowd started gathering around the crying girl. "Look! Kim JongIn just dumped the supermodel wannabe! I knew they weren't going to last!" The students began taking out their phones, trying to capture the happening of the latest news in school.

Not wanting to be late for her favourite physics lesson, she quickly made her way back to her classroom, leaving the crowd to gossip among themselves. She sat herself down at her seat near the window before taking out her blue notebook, trying to work a few things out for her new invention before the teacher arrives. But of course, with the big news spreading like wildfire, she couldn't even enjoy a moment of silence. Aiko turned to her from her seat in front of RyuRa, with her phone clutched in her hands. " Can you believe it? Kim JongIn just dumped his new girlfriend for Hu XieNa again! Do you think he's really serious about her? " RyuRa smiled as she shrugged to her friend's question.

RyuRa was never the biggest fan of gossips but there was no harm in listening to her friend's excited sharing. " Here they come! " Aiko clasped her hands together, looking towards the couple passing by their window. " Oh my god, they are so sweet! I'm totally going to ship them! " She squealed. RyuRa laughed at her friend before taking one last look at how the arrogant boy was trying to flirt with her clubmate, " Hopefully, she doesn't end up like that cheerleader. "




 
 
10: president
im Go Eun
FEMALE  22 years old  172cm  51kg



05-01-3015 | 02:00pm

" RINGGG~~~! " The school bell indicated the end of lessons for the day. Students excitedly piled out of the classroom after packing their belongings at the speed of light. GoEun however, was given the task of showing the new student in class around the school. Being the class president, it was only natural for the teacher to put his trust in her in making the new student feel comfortable with her new surroundings.

Smiling, the girl approached her new classmate. " Hello! My name is Im GoEun. You can call me GoEun. "

" Hello! My name is Ahn JiHyun! You must be the class president! " The shorter girl beamed. Nodding, GoEun offered, " I would love to show you around the school, but I have to attend to some club matters now, if you don't mind, you can come along and make some new friends from the Travel Club! They are really friendly people! "

" Sure! I would love to! "

Minutes later, the two girls are already chatting as though they were the bestest of friends. " Wow! It must be tiring! To be the class president, the club's vice-president, and the school's vice-president! Oh, not to mention you do all the chores at home! How do you even juggle between so many different responsibilities? " JiHyun asked, her eyes filled with envy and respect.

GoEun smiled humbly, " It's just that I like being busy, and taking on all those roles keep me busy. " She then led JiHyun into the club room, " Make yourself comfortable! There are free drinks over there if you want any. " She pointed to a tiny fridge at the corner.

JiHyun nodded excitedly, " Wow! The club room looks awesome! " Running to the window, she gasped, " Wahh, the view is great here! Oh! We have a swing in school? " She asked, suprised to find an old looking swing near the back gate through the window.

" Oh yeah, that swing, nobody really uses that anymore. " GoEun explained as she tidied up the loose papers on the desk, stacking them into neat piles. Turning back to the amazed girl, she apologised, " I'm sorry, but I need to run an errand real quick, are you fine with being here alone for a few minutes? "

" Of course! " JiHyun grinned. Smiling, GoEun promised, " Okay! I'll be back as soon as possible! "

She quickly grabbed the documents she needed from the desk and left the guest to explore the room herself. Not wanting to leave JiHyun alone in the room for long, she rushed her way to her next destination. However, half way down the corridor, a tiny daily accident occured again. Her quick footpace and clumsy nature eventually led to a big fall. The papers slipped out of her hands and she fell on her with a loud thud. She gave a short moan before quickly trying to gather the fallen papers.

Just then, a familiar loud voice suddenly boomed, " MAMA EUNNN~ ! "

Shocked, she stopped what she was doing and closed her eyes shut preparing for the impact. Soon enough, she felt the big jump hug from the owner of the voice. She barely managed to balance and prevent herself from falling over again. Without even looking, she already know who the big baby is - SoYoung. " Mama Eun! Are you here for the club activities? Ah, I see you've fallen down again. I'll help you with those papers! "

As the girl helpfully try to pick up the papers, GoEun quickly stopped her, " SoYoung ah, I've brought my new classmate to our club room, why don't you help me entertain her while I get these things arranged? "

" New classmate? I see I see, I'll see you later then mama Eun! " SoYoung quickly waved GoEun goodbye before dancing and skipping her way to the clubroom, ready to fufill GoEun's orders.

" Don't scare her, okay? " GoEun added just before SoYoung could enter the room, and the enthusiastic girl showed her an 'okay' sign with her fingers. After watching her dissappear through the door, she bent back down to continue fixing her stack of documents. She made sure they were all back in order before knocking on the school student president's room door.

The knocks went unanswered and the girl frowned, carefully pushing the door open. Peeking into the empty room, she tilted her head in curiousity, " Where did she go? "