☁ A d v e n t u r e

✡ A Thousand Years — Time Travel
chapter one
 
1.1: Accident
05-01-2015 | 02:00PM

Sighing, the silhouette moved on to the next box, digging and looking through all the old dusty things stored up in his attic. It's 5th January, the boy's 25th birthday, and yet he's all alone at home, tidying his house. It had always been like this, and Yoseob was almost already accustomed to celebrating each and every festival by himself.

Blowing the spider webs and dust away from the cover, he opened up another huge box. Reaching inside, he took out the first thing he felt, which happened to be a a letter from his overseas parents. He flipped open the letter and read through the words. He shook his head as he felt disappointment and sadness settle in his heart.

His parents promised. They promised that they would be back for his birthday. It was a promise made 9 years ago, and it's still not yet fufilled. The last time he saw his parents was probably 3 years ago, when they came back for a business trip. Yoseob would always complain that he sees them more on the news than at home, and they would always tell him that he should be proud that his parents have a successful career.

He puts the letter away and reached in to grab another item. Out came a weird unidentified circular object. Raising his eyebrows, he looked at the unfamiliar device, trying to remember where that came from. He fiddled around with it, pressing random buttons here and there, shaking it, and even attempted to dismantle it. Nothing works, he sighed.

He wasn't really in the mood to figure that thing out, and he was just about to give up when his eyes caught sight of a tiny handle at the side of the object. He tried pushing it in and pulling it out - not working. He then tried to push it upwards, the handle is still stucked. Finally, the object lighted up when he pushed the handle down.

Suprised, he stared at it, wide-eyed. The bright light was golden yellow, and the symbols on the buttons now became clear. A 'DD', 'MM', 'YYYY' and a tiny clock with the fingers ticking. Impressed that the clock is still working, he smiled. While trying to figure out what the letters meant, he pressed the buttons randomly, and different numbers came onto the screen. Still unsure of what it does, Yoseob decided to try out that one last button he haven't pushed yet - the clock.

He took in a deep breath as the button sank into the machine under the pressure of his thumb. A tingling sensation travelled from the tip of his thumb to the rest of his body. He shivered, suddenly feeling cold and uncomfortable. His head turned dizzy and his mind became unclear. The last thing he remembered is the ticking sound of the tiny clock in the dark atttic.






The next thing he know, he's lying down on a hard cold concrete floor. Yoseob squint as he slowly opened his eyes, trying to get used to the bright light. He held onto his throbbing head as he tried to sit up straight. He groaned, trying to ease the pain in his head. When the pain was slightly better, he took a look at his unfamiliar surroundings, where am I?!

Peeking over the stacked up tables and chairs, he found himself staring back at two girls. Wide-eyed, he frozed. The girls seemed to be just as shocked. The boy was flustered as he tried to come up with a reason as to why he was there in a weird looking room with two strangers. He had no memory of going to a place like what he was looking at, and he's pretty certain he was in his attic clearing his childhood collection.

Terrified, he tried to calm himself down and tried to come up with an explaination, however, his messed up memories and thoughts are not helping at all. All he could do was to stare blankly back at the  two girls.

After a few moments of awkward silence, one of the girls finally snapped, breaking into his train of thoughts, " Yah! What are you doing here? "

 




 
 
1.2: accusation
05-01-3015 | 02.00PM

Glaring at the boy sitting infront of her, SoYoung tapped her feet impatiently as she waited for an answer, " Yah, are you going to stay quiet? I asked you, what are you doing here! "

" I-I don't know... "

" Don't know? Ha! You must be a spy sent by the Student Council. You're here to spy on our activities, aren't you?! " SoYoung shoved her face infront of his, if looks could kill, Yoseob would have died thousand times over.

" S-spy? " JiHyun and the suspect both repeated in suprise.

SoYoung turned back to her new friend and quickly explained, " The Student Council have been trying to disband us since three years ago! We are lifetime enemies! They would do anything to dig up some dirt about us. This must be the reason why he's here! " She pointed her index finger at Yoseob accusingly.

The boy put his hands up to defend himself, shaking his head to deny SoYoung's claim, " I'm not! I don't even know how I ended up here! I- "

" Of course you would say that! It's easy to find out what club you're from, and when I do, you're deadmeat. " SoYoung smirked, sending shivers up Yoseob's back.

He gulped, why is this happening to me?

" Maybe, he really isn't from the Student Council? He looked really shocked and flustered. " JiHyun tried to defend the poor boy, but SoYoung was not convinced, " He is definitely hiding something! Why wouldn't he tell us why he's here for then? "

" I don't know... But he dresses weirdly... Why would anyone wear something like that? It's either, he's really really rich, or... " JiHyun widen her eyes in disbelief, " Are you- "

Before she could finish her question, the front door burst open, and in came Mizuki. The three pair of eyes immediately transfered their attention to the smiling girl, " We have some guests today? "

" MiMi! This is JiHyun! She's Mama Eun's new classmate, and she've just promised to join the Travel Club! " SoYoung exclaimed excitedly as she introduced JiHyun. JiHyun smiled brightly at the beautiful and elegant lady infront of her, " Hello! I'm Ahn JiHyun, nice to meet you! "

Mizuki waved backed and beamed, " I look forward to working with you! "

Breaking into their greeting session, SoYoung continued, " I've also caught a spy from the Student Council, but he wouldn't admit it! "

Mizuki walked over to Yoseob and began decoding him, " Hmm, he looked scared. He must have been really afraid. Poor boy. " She frowned sympathetically, turning back to SoYoung, she added, " Let's just let him go. "

" What?! " SoYoung gasped, " Are you serious? We can't just let him go! He's threatening the survival of our club! "

Yoseob stared at the girl, thinking to himself, what did I even do to  make them feel threatened? 

" Come on Soysoy, he's scared, and he haven't really done anything damaging to our club, have he? "

SoYoung pouted, still not ready to let her prime suspect get away with it. As she was  deciding what to do with the boy, he've already decided he was not going to stay in that room any longer. Eyeing the door, he was planning for the fastest route to get out of that door without knocking into anything in the room or running into any of the three girls.

Once he've made up his mind, he peeked at the girls to make sure they're not paying much attention to him before making the dead dash towards the door. SoYoung was shocked at his sudden run, but it didn't stun her for long before she realise that he was trying to escape, " YAH! "

Yoseob sprinted out of the door and out of the school building as fast as he could, trying to lose the screaming girl behind him, " Yah! Stop right there! Don't ever let me catch you! If I do, you're deadmeat! "




 
 
1.3: escape
05-01-3015 | 03.30PM

Panting, the boy leaned onto the wall of the outside of the college building, as he gasped for air. That was probably the fastest he ever ran in his entire life. He watched as So Young ran past the window behind him, still in search of the "traitor".

Feeling relieved after shaking the girl off, Yoseob made himself comfortable on a nearby bench, trying to get his breath back. His eyes wandered around the tiny garden - there's a group of students having a picnic on the green grass, a couple strolling peacefully near the pond and... a girl sitting on the swing. He somehow found himself drawn towards her, her beauty, her grace and her familarity... He must have seen her somewhere before, he just could not remember when.

Yoseob smiled as she tapped her pen on her head, trying to think of what to put down on her notebook next. That's pretty cute, I wonder what she's writing, he thought to himself. Just then, the girl looked up from her work and their gaze met. Surprised, Yoseob's heart skipped a beat and he quickly looked away. He quickly stood up and turned towards the school gate, feeling embarassed for getting caught staring.

" Ouch! Watch where you're going, young man! " An old man was groaning in pain on the floor after Yoseob crashed into him with his sudden turn. " Sorry! " Yoseob quickly helped the old man up.

And now this old man looks familiar too, 
Yoseob frowned, just where am I with so many familiar looking people?

The old man looked a little surprised to see Yoseob and let out a gasp. " Are you okay? " Yoseob eyed the old man.

The old man quickly recovered from the shock and replied, " Yeah, thanks. Just be more careful next time... and happy birthday. " He smiled warmly before turning to leave.

" Thanks? " Yoseob replied as he watched the old man walk further down the path. How did he even know it's my birthday?

He gave the girl on the swing one last glance before turning back to the school gate. " Time to leave this crazy place and go back home. "

However, after a few minutes of walking, he realised he didn't know where he was, much less the way home. He figured he'll need to ask someone for directions and so he approached an elderly woman selling newspaper on the street. But before he could get the first word out of his mouth, the old lady shoved some newspapers into his face. " Please do some charity and buy some newspapers! "

Yoseob took a step back from the shock but quickly felt pity for the old lady.  He took the newspapers she handed him and quickly glanced through the contents.

However, instead of the headlines, it was the date on the newspaper that caught his attention. " 5th January 3015... "

He turned back to the elderly woman and suggested as he pointed to the date, " Halmeoni, I think there's a printing error in your newspapers. "

" What do you mean printing error! I might be old, but I still know the date! "

" I don't mean to be rude, but it's stated here as 3015- "

" I can see that! I am not blind! So are you going to buy the newspapers or not? " She asked impatiently, interupting Yoseob's sentence.

He frowned, trying to figure out what was going on. " And it is not year 3015, so- "

" What? Are you crazy? You must be crazy. " She glared at Yoseob in disgust before pulling her newspaper out from his hands. She mumbled to herself as she turned away, " Aigoo, poor thing, such a fine young man going crazy. Life these days are too harsh on those kids. "

Yoseob was still pretty certain that there's something wrong with the old lady, until he saw this poster pasted outside the school gate promoting an upcoming event on 14 February 3015.

3015?!




 
 
1.4: help!
05-01-3015 | 04.30PM

" Argh! Where exactly is it?! " Yoseob didn't know where he was, or how did he get there, but he's pretty sure it's got something to do with that weird circular object he found in his attic. It was still with him when he first woke up behind the  stacked up tables and chairs in that room, but somehow, it's now missing.

It must have fallen out while I was escaping from that scary girl.

" Are you okay? Do you need help with anything? " A sweet soft voice broke into his train of thoughts, looking up, he met eyes with a girl with long wavy brown hair. He quickly stood up from his squating position and straightened his clothes. He must have looked really weird crawling around the floor.

He cleared his throat and flashed a smile, " I'm fine. "

MinSeo slightly tilted her head in doubt, " Are you sure? "

" Yeah. " He nodded his head in assurance. The girl smiled sweetly at him and bowed slightly before turning to leave, " Okay then, I'll get going. "

Yoseob sighed in relief, he should probably stay out of everybody's way before he figure out what exatly was going on. It was still hard for him to accept the fact that it was 3015. Did he sleep for a 1000 years? Was he dreaming? Or maybe the world just ganged up to prank him. His mind was filled with questions and there was nobody to provide him with any answers.

He stared at the leaving girl, after a moment of deep thought, he finally decided that maybe he could use some help from the girl. 

" Excuse me! Erm, I think I... need your help? " He called out uncertainly. MinSeo turned to face him and smiled, all ready to help the boy infront of her, " What is it? "

" Well, I... erm, I'm looking for this circular object... It's silver in colour, and have like around four? buttons on it. One of it is a clock! " He tried his best to recall and describe the machine he found earlier that afternoon.

He looked at her hopefully, " Does it sound familiar to you? "

" Hmm, it does sound like something I've seen before... " MinSeo tapped her chin, " But where exactly have I seen it before? "

" Really? You've seen it before? Do you remember where? " He asked in excitement, glad to have found someone who might know where the machine was.

" I remembered! I saw it with two student councillors just now! They must have picked it up! We can ask Wendy, she'll know where they kept it, she's the President of the Student Council. "

A few minutes later, the duo arrived infront of the student councilor's room. Yoseob was so eager to get that machine back that he couldn't even stand still. MinSeo  smiled at the fidgety boy beside her as she knocked politely on the door. A while later, the door flung open to reveal a beautiful girl.

Yoseob's eyes widen as his memory registered her as the girl he saw on the swing. So she's Wendy. He silently watches as the two girl conversed. After realising that they're there to look for his lost item, she quickly called the two student councillors.

It wasn't long before two guys arrived. The taller guy, with slightly longer and darker hair, introduced as DongWoon, eyed Yoseob suspiciously. Yoseob uncomfortably shifted about in his position as the shorter guy, GiKwang, quickly digged in his bag for the item. Handing him the object, DongWoon asked, " What is this thing anyway? "

" Erm, it... it is my childhood toy. " He didn't really lie, it was part of his childhood collection. DongWoon didn't look convinced, but before he could ask another question, a loud shout echoed the corridors, " YAH! YOU! "

Five pairs of eyes tranfered their attention to the fuming red girl, and Yoseob's eye widened in shock.

Uh-oh.




 
 
1.5: interrogation
05-01-3015 | 05.00PM

SoYoung paced about the room, glaring at Yoseob. He never guessed he would be caught again so fast. Surrounded by seven girls, his prediction was that he won't get away this time round. He just got the machine back, and hardly had time to try and figure out what the machine have to do with him being here, and now he's trapped in this room with crazy people.

What's your name?


Jane shoved a sticky note into his face. Staring intensely at the new guy, everyone could tell she's interested, well, she had always been enthusiastic about life and new found things or people.

" Yang Yoseob. " Yoseob replied.

How old are you?

" 25. "

" 25?! " RyuRa exclaimed in suprised, " You look like... 18? "

" He have a baby face, just like MinSeo unnie, don't you think so, Gen unnie? " Mizuki commented as she studied his features. The girl at the corner silently nodded her head, indicating that she agree with the statement thrown at her.

Yoseob cleared his throat, " I don't exactly feel comfortable being stared at like that. "

" Sorry. " Mizuki quickly apologised as she flashed him her signature charming smile. 

Can I have a strand of your hair?


Another note was placed infront of his face. It took him a moment to progress that weird request, as it came in as a shock, " What?! "

SoYoung strided forward and pulled out a few strands of hair, passing it to Jane, " Just take it. You don't have to be polite to someone that's going to die soon. He have no say in this room. "

Jane, with her newly aquired hair strands, happily skipped away, heading straight to her bag. Still recovering from the pain, Yoseob asked, " What does she want to do with my hair? "

" Putting it in her journal. " MinSeo kindly enlightened him. He frowned at the weird hobby of that tiny cute girl. This place sure is weird. Is that what people do with journals nowadays?

" Before JaeKyung unnie comes, you just have to stay here and wait, don't ask anything. " SoYoung glared.

" Where are you from? " JiHyun asked, however, before Yoseob can reply, SoYoung snapped, " From the Student Council of course! Why else would he be with the other student councils. "

" I brought him there to get back his missing item. " Not wanting to accuse an innocent person, MinSeo quickly verified for him.

" And what is that item? It might just be a reward for providing them information about us. "

" It's not like that. It's just... an item that means a lot to me. I can't go back home without it. "

" What? Is it a map? Do you not know your way home? " RyuRa asked in disbelief.

Yoseob gulped, not knowing how to explain to them. JiHyun bent down to match the sitting boy's eye level, " Where are you from then? "

" I... I am from... Seoul? " Yoseob stuttered, not quite sure if the Seoul back then is still Seoul now.

" Where is that? Is it a small countryside near the border? " Mizuki tilted her head in curiousity. JiHyun pursed her lips together, " Seoul... "

" No wonder his accent is so weird, so he's not from here. " RyuRa casually commented.

" You... do you happen to have been on a plane before? " JiHyun asked carefully. Yoseob slowly nodded his head, silently hoping that he's not revealing too much. MinSeo exclaimed excitedly, " What?! You did? How is that possible! Planes require fuels, and we don't have that. How exactly did you get to ride on a plane? "

Yoseob froze, startled at the sudden outburst of questions. He was wondering how he should answer the eager girl when JiHyun asked the big question, " You don't happen to be from the past, do you? "




 
 
1.6: request
05-01-3015 | 05.30PM

" Is it working? " JiHyun asked for the upteenth time. Yoseob shook his head as he pressed the buttons randomly. From what he could remember, it was the clock button that he last pressed, but no matter how he pressed it, or what combos he tried with the other buttons, the machine didn't seem to be working.

" Ayy, I told you it's fake! How can he be a time traveller! What a joke. " SoYoung was convinced that Yoseob was lying.

Worried that the machine might have broke when he dropped it, he panicked. What would I do if I can't go back?!

All the girls surround him, trying to get a glimpse of the machine. All except for one. Not wanting to join in the crowd, Genevy opened up her book and allowed it to take her to a whole new world. As she let the story guide her away from reality, Yoseob was desperately trying to get back to his reality.

" How about that button? " MinSeo suggested.

" Try that one! " RyuRa pointed to the middle button.

" What is this feeler like thingy? " Mizuki stared at the two antenna of the object.

Can I touch it?

Jane scribbled on her sticky, trying to get Yoseob's permission to touch the precious item. All the girls were noisily trying to help, that they didn't realise that someone had entered the room.

JaeKyung frowned at the bunch of excited girls. Clearing , she asked, " What are you guys doing? "

The six heads immediately turned to face the addition to the room, revealing the hidden Yoseob in the middle. However, before they could reply, a loud complain could be heard from outside the room.

" Why are you following me?! Go away you stalker! " XieNa glared at the boy behind her as she stormed into the clubroom.

" You're not even hot, why would I want to stalk you. " Kai rebutted playfully.

" Then why do you keep following me! "

" I see a new face. " The kingka ignored the fuming girl and headed towards JiHyun in a beeline. He smiled and winked at the newcomer, " What's your name, beautiful? "

" Ahn JiHyun. " She returned a smile. Mizuki rolled her eyes, disgusted by the cocky boy. She had never really liked arrogant people, and Kai is the exact type of person that she hates.

Away from the flirting drama in the middle of the room, JaeKyung started working on the adminstration stuff that they need to get done by that week. MinSeo giggled as she saw the doodles on the boy-ish girl's arm, " What have you written on your arm this time round? "

JaeKyung slightly blushed as she tried to hide her arm with her long sleve, " Nothing much, just that its the first day of school today. "

" Aigoo, and you still can't make it on time? " MinSeo teased the older girl, she find JaeKyung extremely cute when she's embarrassed, " I guess the leopard really doesn't change it's spots. "

" Luckily JaeKyung unnie was there with me during detention, if not I would have died of boredom! " XieNa said as she settled herself onto an empty chair beside them. MinSeo then asked, despite already knowing the answer, " And why are you in detention? "

" Well, I would say that the headmaster is not impressed with the hair treatment I gave him. " She shrugged her shoulders, as if it wasn't much of a big deal.

" Who are you? " Kai scanned Yoseob from head to toe, glaring at the stranger infront of him. But before he could reply, XieNa jumped to his rescue, " Excuse me, you do not have the right to be impolite to anyone in our club. "

" He's in the Travel Club?! Since when? " Kai asked in shock. He then glared at the boy, " You better quit this club, it doesn't suit you at all. "

" Yah! You are the one who doesn't belong here! " XieNa pushed the outsider towards the door as he smirked, silently enjoying her attention on him, " I think I fit in here just fine. Just imagine it, nine pretty ladies and me, the sauve and handsome kingka, perfect match! You should be the one who doesn't fit in. "

" What?! "

" Look at yourself. Your s are so small, no wonder people don't think you're hot. "

XieNa subconciously took a glance at her chest before slamming the door in his face, " ert! "

Now that Kai mentioned it, JaeKyung realised she hadn't asked yet, " Who are these new faces? "

SoYoung then enthusiastically introduced JiHyun and Yoseob, and MinSeo corrected the sort of biased introduction, " I know you want the best for the club, but I honestly don't think he is from the Student Council. "

SoYoung pouted, and XieNa shoved her face infront of Yoseob's, " Time travel you say? Take me with you. "




 
 
1.7: home sweet home?
05-01-2015 | 06.00PM

" Why can't you remember? " XieNa asked impatiently, " Didn't you use this thing just a few hours before? "

" He's trying. " MinSeo patted the younger girl and Mizuki smiled, " Come on Yoseob, you can do this! "

" He's older, unnie. " RyuRa reminded and Mizuki quickly added, " Oh right, Yoseob-sshi. "

JaeKyung smiled to herself at the cute girls, before transferring her attention back onto the machine. Like the others, JaeKyung was interested in the so called "Time Machine", though she's not sure if it's true, she'll just have to wait and see.

" Aish, he can't do it. He's just lying. " SoYoung was firm on her ground. She walked over to Genevy and sat down beside the girl who was watching from afar, " Unnie, do you believe he's a time traveller? "

Genevy thought for a while before shrugging her shoulders, " I'm not sure. "

" Okay okay, so first, I pushed this handle... " Yoseob pushed the tiny handle down, like what he remembered from that morning. The machine lighted up and all the girls gasped in suprised, " Wahhh! "

" What! What is that light? It can't be that it's working?! " Shocked, SoYoung quickly get to her feet and rushed over to see what's happening.

" This is amazing! Unnie! Come here and take a look! " MinSeo quickly waved to Genevy as she emptied a space for the girl beside her.

" Is it working? Are you going to time travel now? " RyuRa asked excitedly as Jane jumped happily beside her, doing her special little dance. 

" Not yet, I still have to... " Yoseob frowned, trying hard to remember which button it was that he pressed, " press... this I think. "

He slowly reached for the button with the ticking clock. The girls stopped breathing as they stared intensely at the machine and Yoseob, waiting to see if it works. He squeezed his eyes shut as he pushed the button downwards. Like earlier that day, the tingling sensation found it's way back to Yoseob's thumb, and it slowly travelled up his arm, filling his whole body with coldness, and his mind with emptiness. The sound of the ticking clock slowly faded away.






Yoseob slowly opened his eyes as he stretched his arms. Feeling his stiff neck, he casually rotated his head. What just happened? He looked around him, he's in his living room. There's no sign of movement anyway near him.

Peeking into the kitchen, he took a look at the clock, its six in the evening. He subconciously rubbed his tummy, thinking about what he should get for dinner. The boy stood up and sighed, he must have fallen asleep after tidying his attic. His birthday's almost over, and he spent it just like any other day.

He took a step towards the kitchen, " Hmm. "

He stopped to listen. Nothing. He must have imagined it. He took another step, " Hungry... "

He frowned. What was that? Did someone just said something?

" AHHHH! " A sudden scream was heard from behind him. Shocked, he quickly turned around to look at the intruder, or maybe intruders. What he saw was a group of girls scattered around the living room - on the sofa, on the chair, on the floor, beside the television, beside the window, and one girl, namely SoYoung, screaming her lungs out.

That was when the other girls came to their senses and found their surroundings different, suprised, Mizuki screamed in glee, and JiHyun joined in. The two girls jumped around in joy as they confirmed the date on the calender on top of the coffee table, " 2015! It's 2015! "

MinSeo let out a laughter, still finding it hard to believe that they time travelled. Jane quickly took her hamster out of her pocket as she rushed out of the pile of girls. She randomly went inside a room and beginning touring the house with her pet, showing him all the interesting things she never knew existed.

While Genevy and JaeKyung just sat down there in shock, RyuRa and XieNa joined in the screaming girls. Yoseob fell down back onto the floor in shock as RyuRa started laughing like a mad girl, punching the sofa and pillows, happy beyond words.

That was when they heard the door clicked. Yoseob turned behind to see the front door alowly open, revealing a couple. Two familliar faces. Two luggages. The female broke into a smile, and Yoseob gulped. This is not good.

The girls stared at the two new faces. JaeKyung quickly got up from the floor and RyuRa stopped punching the sofa. JiHyun, Mizuki and XieNa released each other from their arms as Genevy quickly put the fallen pillow back onto the sofa. Not forgetting Jane who poked her head out of the toilet, Sebastian still on her palm.

" U-umma? " Yoseob greeted, still in shock. The lady walked over to him and nodded, " Oh my baby Sobbie. What are you doing on the floor? Come, stand up! " She pulled her son up and gave him a big bear hug, " I missed you! Are you doing well? How's school? Have you eaten? You look so skinny! Is the food ahjumma cook not to your liking? Where is she? I need to- "

" It's not that. I told ahjumma to go back to accompany her grandchildren. I can take care of myself. " Yoseob quickly explained.

Mrs Yang frowned, scanning her son from head to toe, " Look at you! How can you take care of yourself? You need to eat more! "

" I can take care of myself, umma. " Yoseob reassured, he then quickly went forward to help his father with the lugagges, " I'll take this. "

His father gave him a pat on his shoulder as he looked at his son in pride, " You've grown so much since the last time we saw you. "

Yoseob replied him with a tiny smile, as he thought to himself, he say that every single time they come back.

Just then, Mrs Yang asked, her eyes travelling from one girl to another, " Seobbie, who are these girls? " 

" Erm, they are... they are my classmates. " He quickly came up with a lie. SoYoung frowned, " We are not- "

JaeKyung quickly nudge the girl and smiled, " Sorry for bothering you, Mrs Yang. "

Yoseob then quickly added, " They are here to do the holiday project. "

" Ahh, I see. It's your holiday now? "

" It's n- " JaeKyung stopped SoYoung again, " Yeah, it is. "

The lady smiled, " I see, why don't you girls stay for the night? I rarely see Seobbie's friends. "

Yoseob's eye widened at her suggestion, " Umma! I don't think it's a good idea, their parents w- "

" We would love to, ahjumeoni! " XieNa smiled sweetly at the lady. Yoseob looked at her in shock, and his mother beamed, " That's great! You girls continue with whatever you guys are doing, my husband and I will go unpack upstairs. "

The girls bowed as the elders left, and Yoseob stood there, stunned, as his parents headed for their bedroom.

This is not good.