✑ SHATTERED

DeadRoses Master List

 

Story Status [Working]
Rating; M NC
Ending;



Plot
Today was Key’s twenty-second birthday, and the other four members had planned a surprise party with many other stars attending. There was going to be performances, dancing, drinking, singing, party games. It was all going to be so fun. It was all going to be the best night of Key’s life. At least that was the plan, everything so far had been well hidden, no one spoke about it when Key was around, no media knew, no one who wasn’t going knew, it was all hush hush and so far SHINee was happy with everything.
Or that was the dream. That was what was meant to happen.
In reality, for Taemin, this would be the worst day of his life and this party would never happen.
 
Pairings; 2min, Jongkey, TaeminXKidnappers


Other Things 
There are currently fourteen chapters posted. Poster credit goes to Never Mind Graphic Shop. Trailer credit goes to maknaetaeminnie.  Trigger warnings include , kidnapping, self-harm. Date advertised Thursday, April 30, 2015.


Author Notes
This story has become much darker than I did intend, however, wow it's become poplar, more than I thought. It is completely sad and depressing story about Taemin being shattered beyond repair. Do give this a read if you can stomach that much heart break. It is an amazing story.