✑ Assassin For Love

DeadRoses Master List

 

Story Status [Working]
Rating; M NC
Ending;



Plot
Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin, altogether work as investigators in the FBI. They operated in shutting down the mafia criminalities. They were a team, a tight team. They were like family. Some of them are; Jonghyun and Key are married and so are Taemin and Minho. Things were perfect till one day Jonghyun told Minho, Taemin and Onew that Key was sick and couldn’t come to work for a few days.
However this wasn’t the truth. The night before Jonghyun and Key were to celebrate their third wedding anniversary. Key had taken the day of to plan everything while Jonghyun went to work however when Jonghyun came home his house was in ruins. His phone buzzed showing Key was calling. He answered quickly however his heart shattered into a million pieces moments after.
 
Pairings; 2min, Jongkey


Other Things 
There are currently only three posted chapters. Poster shop credit goes to EXOWRITER at Experimental™ | Color Lab.  Trigger warnings include kidnapping, murder, gore, violence. 


Author Notes
This story is quite sad and dramatic about Jonghyun trying to rescue Key by doing illegal things.