✑ I Can See You, Can't You See Me?

DeadRoses Master List

 

 

Story Status [Working]
Rating; PG/M
Ending; Unknown



Plot
SHINee is falling part, fighting, screaming and arguing with each other. They were breaking apart, collapsing to nothing. SHINee was ending and there was nothing Key could so about it, he tried yelling as loud as he could but no one could here, he tried to pick things up and throw them to shut them up but he couldn’t hold onto anything, he tried to hold people back from hurting each other, themselves or storming out but he just fell through them, he couldn’t do anything because he was dead, he was a ghost, an invisible person who couldn’t escape, he was trapped.

He just had to sit there watching over them, he had to sit there watching them fall to pieces. He learned things, saw and heard things he never thought he would. He watched as people tried to ‘help them’ and come into their lives, he saw right though them seeing their intentions.

Can Key fight though everything and make them realize he’s there? Can Key warn SHINee of the evil that is around them, can Key bring SHINee back together?

 
Pairings; 2min, Jongkey, TaeminXothers


Other Things 
Only two chapters have been released so far sorry. Trigger warnings include , character death, murder


Author Notes
This story is a tragedy, Key dies and now is forced to live with them as a ghost as he can’t move on. His presence is destroying SHINee. They can’t see, they can’t hear but they can feel him. Everyone is blaming themselves and threatening to disband. It’s quite sad. Please check it out and bring tissues and a stress ball.