❤ ☑ Lullaby

DeadRoses Master List

 

 

Story Status [Complete]
Rating; M NC
Ending;


Plot
It’s been five years since Key had been kidnapped. It has been three years since Taemin joined him in the closet. They were mistreated and abused physically, mentally and ually daily. They were fed messily meals, just enough to sustain them but still keep weak and malnutritioned. Key and Taemin are deathly terrified of their capture. They had never seen their captives face because he always wore a mask only showing his cold merciless eyes although it’s been five years. Because they were both submissive to him they are no longer tied up and sometimes the man forgets to lock the door when he leaves. Rarely though do Taemin or Key go into the next room because they are afraid of been caught as they once almost did. One day Taemin decides to get some fresh air and peeked his head slowly out the door. They knew they were inside a hidden closet in a closet because there were so many suits and shoes, belts and watches in the other room however the next door was dead locked and can only be open with a key. Taemin took a deep breath then was about to go back when he found something shocking, something he never thought he would ever find. Something that could save both his and Key’s life, something that could be their only ticket to freedom. A cell phone half hanging out of a pocket.
 
Pairings; 2min, Jongkey, JonghyunXBYG, OnewXBYG, TaeminXBYG, KeyXBYG


Other Things 
This story is complete with thirty chapters. Trailer credit by Kira Trailer Shop.  Trigger warnings include, drugs, kidnapping, and violence. Date advertised Friday, November 15, 2013. (My graduation date!)


Author Notes
This story was one of my most popular stories I have written. It's why a lot of my earlier stuff wasn't touched. I have gone back and forth between this fic editing and fixing mistakes. It is a lot better than what it used to be in terms of editing and realisticness. It is quite a fantastic story with a very original plot line, so I do hope you read this one as it helped me develop a lot as an author.