❤ ✑ Our Sweet Love

DeadRoses Master List

 

Story Status [Working]
Rating; NC
Ending; Unknown


Plot
I didn’t even want to go to that concert, I don’t like Kpop I like classical but I couldn’t reject my best friends invitation when she had brought a ticket for me already. That’s when I saw you, my angel performing a dance like it was a mating ritual targeted at me. It worked. I am seduced by your body, your words from the microphone. I accepted your love there and then while standing in the crowd of people.
Later that night at the fan signing we had our first meeting, our first contact up close. Our hands touched and I still have those butterflies. I told you I would see you soon I guess you were waiting for me later because you were outside alone. I guess you were expecting me earlier because you tried to leave. I told you I came for you and you tried to run away from me! Were you mad at me for taking so long? I’m sorry for drugging you but you wanted to go back inside the concert hall. Don’t worry I left a note on the door of the emergency exit explaining everything. Now we can go home together. You must’ve been tired from the concert because you were still sleeping by the time we got home. That’s okay baby we can talk in the morning.
 
Pairings; 2min, Jongkey, TaeminXKidnapper


Other Things 
This story currently has forty-two posted chapters. Poster shop credit goes to infinateyandbeyond at Simply Graphics.  Trigger warnings include , violence, Stockholm syndrome, kidnapping. Date advertised Thursday, June 6, 2014


Author Notes
Wow this story is beyond anything I have ever written. Written in the eyes of the kidnapper with no view of Taemin's feelings or view. It is quite unique which is why I love this story, reading and writing, however it does have strong themes and does require a stomach for it. It's never nice to take a peek into a psycho mind. It is almost complete, with forty-one chapters posted out of about forty-five to fifty.