✑ When the War Is Over

DeadRoses Master List
Story Status [Working]
Rating; M
Ending; 


Plot
War, destruction, famine, death, it was all apart of the daily life of Korea. With war raging between North and South Korea, life was hard. Bombs went off daily around the country as the two countries fought back and forth for control over one another. Of course, war has its casualties, and Hoseok, being a doctor, saw first hand just what war does to the innocent civilians. But things were not as simple as it seemed. The people were divided into two simple classes; lower and upper. The upper class, like himself, had the privileges of education, proper bomb safe housing, food and clean water, among many other privileges, while the poor barely had shoes on their feet. If an upper-class civilian needed emergency surgery or hospitalization, they were seen without delay. However, if a lower-class civilian came to the hospital, even emergency reasons, they wouldn't even be allowed inside the door. It’s just the way things were. However, when Hoseok was leaving the hospital after a long shift, he meets a gang who decided Hoseok was going to help them whether he likes it or not.
 
Pairings; Vkook, Namjin, Yoonseok/sope


Other Things 
There is currently twelve chapters posted for this story. Poster by SparkleRose @ Camouflage Studio


Author Notes
This is a mix emotional story. It is quite exciting! I can't wait to post more chapters.