✘ Pieces of Me

DeadRoses Master List
Story Status [Unstarted]
Rating; M NC
Ending;



Plot
There was something missing. Something that Taemin could never put his fingers on. He wasn’t sure what it was, and his hyungs refused to tell him. It was a memory. Taemin wasn’t sure what kind of memory, how long the memory was, however he knew it was missing. It started when Taemin was at home alone in the dorm. Jonghyun and Key were out for a date, Minho and Onew were at the gym and he had been home because he had twisted his ankle earlier in the day whilst on stage. He had been sitting down on the couch eating noddles, watching a Kdrama he now couldn’t recall, then next thing he knew, he was in hospital surrounded by his worried hyungs. He knew now, time had passed. In fact, it was a different year, his weight had changed, his hair had become significantly longer and something inside of him felt lost, and not just his memories, but pieces of himself. His memories of the time passed had gone completely from Taemin’s mind. The doctors had called it a psychological barrier in order to deal with trauma that he had suffered. Practically, a wall that kept all the bad things that had happened to him locked away. He wasn’t told much more than that. Taemin didn’t understand, what could have happened to him in order for barrier to be created? Why his hyungs refuse to talk about it and refuse to help him remember anything? He felt that behind the barrier laid all the answers. Taemin was determined to knock that wall down and discover his lost past. The only problem was, Taemin had no idea how to do that.
 
Pairings; 2min, Jongkey


Other Things
There are currently no chapters released. Trigger warnings include , kidnapping, self-harm


Author Notes
And ANOTHER pity party for Taemin who has had his mind destroyed and a wall placed up to block his shattered soul.