# 5

Cheshire

Summary: It's only natural for cats to just get between you and whatever you're doing (to get what they want or just because they want).

 

TaekWoon learned that SangHyuk usually liked to give into his feline side rather than to deny or control it (like he saw HongBin trying so hard). He found that after one time when he was working on a new composition on the piano, he had spent most of the afternoon repeating the notes, fixing the tempo and softly practicing the lyrics. For the first two hours, he knew his kitten was on the couch, listening, because of the constant purring that filled his ears but after a while, he lost any sign of him still being there, he didn't think to look for the boy at the time.

 

That was until he looked up, a yelp escaping from his lips as he stared at the catboy lying on top of the piano; SangHyuk had grown taller than him (but was very light indeed, he worried a lot of what the younger ate) so he occupied almost the whole space there while curled in a ball, his head resting on his arms and tail hanging on the side.

 

"SangHyuk," he sighed, his companion smiled, "I'm working, please."

 

"I know," his eyes also smiled, "keep working, I'll be really quiet," he promised.

 

TaekWoon pursed his lips, still unsure but went back to his song. SangHyuk kept his promise, even though his mere presence distracted the older a lot because of the curious pair of eyes watching his every move, "Fine, I'm done. I'm going to make dinner," he picked his things up to drop them on his desk and walked to the kitchen, followed closely by his kitten.

 

~

 

The next time, TaekWoon was seated on the couch reading some papers that HakYeon gave him when he felt the weight of someone else at his side, he didn't need to turn to know it was SangHyuk getting back from his usual walks around the neighborhood.

 

He greeted him with a low "Mmh", expecting him to say something if he wanted his full attention but, instead to that, the boy literally crawled his way onto his lap, pushing one of his arms away with his head so he could snuggle up his chest. The black haired man was quite surprised, silently staring as the catboy found a comfortable position there, not caring if his owner could keep on doing whatever he was doing or not.

 

~

 

When it happened during one the few times he actually spent time cooking something (since HakYeon invited WonSik and JaeHwan to have dinner at his apartment), he was less shocked but shocked nonetheless.

 

SangHyuk had been helping him get everything ready, excited to meet yet another hybrid and because he could eat a lot of TaekWoon's tasty food until he ran out of things to do. The older told him he could go nap or something while he waited for the kimchi to boil in order for the boy to not get bored just standing there however he didn't listen, without a word, he went to sit on the counter next to the oven and in front of the older.

 

"SangHyuk, you're going to get burn, get off there," he warned, pushing him without much force, "I mean it," if he hadn't known his owner as well as he did, he would have run off at his serious glare but that didn't work anymore so he started headbutting his shoulder, gently meowing to get his affections, until the other gave in and used his free hand to caress his ears.

 

"You can talk, you know?" SangHyuk only shrugged, "I cannot be guessing what you want."

 

"You don't need to, I get it anyways," he proudly said as he smirked, gaining a light pull on one of his ears.

 

"Yah, behave." SangHyuk laughed before he jumped off the counter to go open the door, completely saved by the bell. He heard HakYeon's loud voice calling his name a few seconds after, asking if the food was ready, if he needed any help and that he wanted the biggest plate, he rolled his eyes letting a deep sigh out.

SangHyuk's silent demands were so much better.


Note: I wrote this because omg Error is out and I loved the song, I still have my doubts about the MV but the album rules. 

Oh, I wrote this directly on my phone and posted it from my phone and that's why it's not edited or anything, I'll fix it tomorrow. 

Fixed! <3