# 10

Cheshire

Summary: Warm clothes meant a sleeping kitten on top.

 

Every weekend, TaekWoon made himself time to clean the apartment a bit and do chores he couldn't during the week (or the ones that SangHyuk forgot to finish). One of the most important ones was doing the laundry, they had a very small laundry room, which only had a washing, a drying machine and a small space to hang some clothes besides the cleaning utensils.

 

He didn't mind doing it, he basically just had to throw the things inside one machine then the next and just take it out to fold it, that was very easy to do; the part that was a bit more complicated was moving SangHyuk off the pile of warm clothes he left on the couch while he finished all the other tasks left.

 

TaekWoon was always surprised how fast the catboy would appear on top of the small mountain, curling over them and purring, tail swaying side to side, because it was still hot from the dryer. No matter how fast he tried to get to it first, SangHyuk would already be there, claiming it as his nap place for the day. Nothing could stop a cat from owning something they wanted, honestly, not even a plate of gopchang would move the boy from there.

 

"SangHyuk, I need to fold those," TaekWoon stood next to the couch, a hand on his shoulder as he stared at his kitten, who only buried his face in the garments, as if that would help him blend in with them, "or do you want to do it?"

 

A soft groan came from the boy, shaking his head as his ears fell at the thought of leaving that cozy place, "I don't wanna move..."

 

"I can see that, c'mon," he leaned over, taking him by the waist to pick him up only to be pulled down with more force, his face landing on one of his favorite t-shirts. SangHyun giggled, rolling over so the older could fit too, until his owner turned his head to look at him, "Ah, they're clean, SangHyuk..."

 

"So are you," he beamed at the older before cuddling against his side, pressing his nose to his shoulder, completely satisfied with the position, "Sleepy..."

 

"SangHyuk..."

 

"Please,” TaekWoon sighed and s his arms around SangHyuk's middle, it was quite comfortable indeed but he wasn't going to admit it, so he just rested his cheek against his hair, the tips of his ears tickling his lips when the younger shuffled in order to hide his face on his neck.

 

They stayed like that for a while, at some point TaekWoon’s hand found its way to SangHyuk’s hair, absentmindedly caressing his ears until the usual low breathing indicated that the kitten had drifted into slumber. The composer bit the side of his mouth, checking if the other was fully asleep by poking one of his ears, it twitched unconsciously but nothing more, so he slowly took his phone from his jeans and held it in front of his sleeping companion, taking a few pictures from several angles before he took one from above the two. He was going to keep those for himself.

 

A week after, TaekWoon decided to left the clothes on the bed (maybe that would keep the cat off them) at least until he finished cleaning the kitchen. Once done with dishes, he walked back to the bedroom only to find a pair of ears sticking out the purring pile of shirts, pants, and other things. Sometimes TaekWoon wondered how he lived without those endearing moments to fill his monotonous life, actually, how he lived before he had SangHyuk in his life.


Note: Hello<3 I know all of you wanted to know what happened next to that nasty fight but I wanted to ease your pain with some fluff, I mean, my teeth hurt just by writing this so I really hope you liked it.

I want to thank you all for your lovely comments, for real, I'm really thankful for all the support<3 they give me strenght (?) to keep on doing these for you! Also if you guys want any prompt or something (obviously related to the AU /I will be taking random ones soon too/), you can tell me because even I sometimes have a hard time finding ideas.

Anyways, any mistakes are mine and all that jazz. Have a nice day/night/whatever time it is when you read this! 

PD: Oh yeah! You noticed these ones were mostly from TaekWoon's side? Well, from the next to the 20th, they will be on SangHyuk's side of the moments.