Chapter 07

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally the D-day has come; the wedding day of Changmin and Fei. Fei was really nervous being pampered by her three sisters in the backroom. Any minutes now before she will walk down the aisle to marry the man she loves.

“Unnie, you look so beautiful!” Fei just smiled at her three sisters while they were busy taking pictures with each other until they heard the knock on the door. Someone came to ask them to be ready because the ceremony is about to start.

Jia, Min, and Suzy left the room to take their position. The three girls met with the three men to walk together before the bride and bridegroom. Suzy and Junho walked in first followed by Min and Seungho, and lastly Jia and Seulong. The three bridesmaid and best men took their position before the bridegroom entered happily greeted everyone with wave of hands.

Soon, the wedding bell was heard as everyone stood up to welcome the bride. There, standing the most beautiful bride who took her steps slowly down the aisle towards the groom.

Changmin was definitely speechless; his eyes never left his bride as he took hold of her hand and led her towards the priest that has been waiting for them.

“Today we are here to witness the...” the priest started to start the ceremony until he got to the last part. “Changmin-shi, do you take Fei-shi to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?”

“I do.” Changmin answered as his eyes never left his bride.

The priest turned to the bride, “Fei-shi, do you take Changmin-shi to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?”

“I do.” Fei answered confidently.

After that, the bride and bridegroom exchanged rings before the priest announced publicly, “I announce you as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.” Changmin uncover the veil on his bride and kissed her directly.

“I love you, Fei.”

 

Right the next day after the wedding, the newlywed flew for two weeks honeymoon. With the sudden empty spot of Fei in the house made the three sisters felt strange, like the feeling of incomplete. Looking at the empty spot on the couch which usually occupied by the eldest sister made Suzy frowned as she sighed, “I miss Fei unnie already...”

“Unnie just left this morning for honeymoon...” Min rolled her eyes at the youngest.

“I know that. But still, Fei unnie isn’t living here anymore. From now on, she’ll be living with Changmin oppa already.” Hearing what Suzy said made her two elder sisters looked at each other and realized the truth in her words.

“Well, she’s married now. Of course her place is by her husband side now. Each one of us will leave this house sooner or later too.” Jia said to her sisters.

“Unnie, you can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter