Chapter 02

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m late! I’m late!” Fei could only sigh seeing her younger sister Min who rushed like crazy out of the house without even having her breakfast. “Unnie, I’m leaving!” She bid Fei goodbye unlocking the front door.

“Unnie, wait for me!” Here comes the youngest whose ran after her Min Unnie to catch the same bus to school. “Goodbye Fei Unnie.”

Fei shook her head, getting used to the situation already. She sighed as she cleaned up the breakfast she has prepared for them as she started to get ready to leave for work as well. Being the eldest of the family, she has already used to take care of her younger sisters. She’s always the earliest one to wake up and prepared breakfast for her sisters. She’s also the one who gets out of the house the latest.

She didn’t need to be in rush like her sisters because she is her own boss. That’s right; she owns a small Chinese restaurant which she built herself from scratch. The business has been better compared to the first year of opening. First time doing business on her own made her doubtful a lot, but her sisters kept giving her supports and she’s really thankful for that. Slowly, she’s getting the hang of it and could be said, she’s definitely born for this.

Of course, besides her sisters, there’s someone else which plays the important role in her life; his boyfriend for 4 years, Lee Changmin that been recognized by her sisters as the perfect boyfriend a girl could ever asked.

Their first meeting was like the scene from romance drama. It was one winter night when Fei walked home from work and being disturbed by some drunken old men when Changmin appeared as the hero. Since that day, the two of them started to meet regularly, coincidence or not until one day he confessed his love to her. She was surprised but she surely didn’t reject him. And that’s how they started their new journey as a couple.

As Fei was concentrating on her work, she didn’t realize footsteps that coming closer to her. She jumped in shock when she felt a pair of arms hugging her from behind. “I miss you.” The familiar voice on her right ear made her calmed down from her freaking state as she knew clearly the owner of the voice. She didn’t need to turn to look at the person hugging her.

“I miss you too Oppa.” She replied as she turned around to hug her boyfriend. “I thought you said you will have night flight. I was ready to go fetch you in the airport tonight.”

Changmin chuckled, “Change of plan. I couldn’t wait to see my girlfriend anymore so I paid double fee for morning flight.”

“Oppa!” Fei looked a bit angrily at her boyfriend. He knows clearly how much she hates wasting money for unnecessary things.

“Just forgive me for this last time, ok?” Changmin used his secret aegyo which only Fei ever witnessed. “Let’s have dinner tonight. I’ll fetch you at 7.” After stealing goodbye kiss from his girlfriend, he walked out of the restaurant, headed to his work.

 

As she finished her class, Jia headed right to the 89 Building where the rest of her dancing team was located. She is in the dancing team called Blue Fizz Dancing group. Blue F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter