Chapter 14

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUZY POV

I didn’t wait for any more seconds to dash out of the house with my purse. I didn’t even realize that I had no jacket on me on the cold night. My mind was only on one thing; getting the pregnancy test; the thing that would decide my future.

I ignored all the passersby who complained as I kept running and bumping into them as my legs finally took me to the pharmacy store. Without waiting for catch a breath, I stormed inside the store and find the pregnancy test. I ignored the eyes of the pharmacy staff on me as I paid for the test and ran off. Finding nearest lavatory around, my hand was trembling as I held the test in my hand. I felt like my heart never beat that fast in my life.

God, I beg you, please don’t let it be...

As my eyes noticed the showing result of the test, I dropped on my knees. It’s positive. I’m pregnant.

“NO!” My tears burst out directly as I felt like the world dropped on my shoulder. No! I couldn’t be pregnant! No! Why? Why am I pregnant? I don’t want to be pregnant!

I didn’t care as I kept crying inside the lavatory. At that moment, I really feel like killing myself and just get disappeared from the world! I am too ashamed of myself! How am I supposed to face the world knowing that I am pregnant before marriage?

“Why? Why me? Why?”

Is this punishment? Is this the punishment God sent to me because I betrayed my own sister? Is this the punishment because I love my sister’s boyfriend?

For that moment, my world crumbled to the deepest hell ever existed. I couldn’t even express my own feeling anymore. All I know is my tears that won’t stop streaming down my face and my whole self which broken down into ashes.

I just wanted to die.

 

“Suzy?” I didn’t know how long have I been walking along the night street alone lifeless until I heard someone calling my name. I looked up just to meet with none other than Junho oppa. “Suzy, I finally found you. You have no idea how worried your sister for you.”

What is Junho Oppa doing here? Did Jia Unnie tell him to look for me?

I have honestly had no strength to even reply him. Ignoring him, I just walked away from him. Of course, Junho oppa wouldn’t let me go that easily as he held my hand tight to prevent me from walking away from him.

“Yah Suzy, what’s wrong with you? What happened to you?” Junho oppa was visibly worried over me. Still, I didn’t reply him. “Answer me, Suzy! Are you hurt somewhere? Or did someone hurt you? Tell me, Suzy-ah...”

“Op... Oppa...” my weak voice came out hoarsely than I thought. Just as I was about to try to say something else, I suddenly felt the weird rush in my head as the next thing I could saw was only blackness and darkness.

“Suzy... Yah, Suzy!”

I was unconscious in Junho oppa embrace. My body was finally collapsed.

 

JUNHO POV

“Suzy-ah... Yah Suzy!”

Oh God! What happened to Suzy? Without any more seconds to spare, I carried her up in bridal way as I ran to the nearest hospital before I made the call to Jia to inform about her youngest sister. It wasn’t long when I heard the rush footsteps coming closer. Turned around, I saw Jia, Min, Fei Noona and Changmin hyung who rushed towards me.

“Junho, what happened? What’s wrong with Suzy?” Fei Noona asked me worriedly.

“I don’t know Unnie. I found her drenched in raining while walking away. She didn’t say anything before she collapsed in my arm.” I told the sisters.

“Where is she now? What did the doctor say about her?” Jia asked me.

“She’s still insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter