Chapter 33

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Everyone was gathering in Lee Mansion to celebrate the holy day together. The four sisters, Junho, Taecyeon, and even the boys were all there together. “Yah Lee Junho! Get your here to help me bring these foods out!” Everyone just laughed when Junho tear himself apart from his friends towards the kitchen where his girlfriend was preparing the dinner with Fei.

“Coming honey!” hearing Junho answer just drew laughter from the others in the living room.

“Your sister has completely has Junho inside her grip.” Wooyoung grinned at his girlfriend in his arms.

“Jia Unnie and her charm...” Min just smiled proudly as she looked at her boyfriend. “Yah, is that mean you’re not under my grip?” Min glared Wooyoung.

“Of course, of course you have me under your grip, too.” Wooyoung corrected immediately as he smiled at his girlfriend.

“Oi, get a room, you two.” The two just ignored the boys tease at them.

“Why would they need a room?” Jia suddenly popped out in front of them. “Wooyoung, what did you plan to do with my sister?” She glared deathly at her friend.

“Hey! I’m offended here!” Wooyoung looked at Jia with offended face. “You and Junho are even touchier than us, you know?” He attacked Jia back.

“Do you have a death wish, Jang Wooyoung?” Jia sent her death glare with threat towards her friend.

“Unnie, don’t kill my boyfriend please. I still need him.” Seeing his girlfriend defended him, Wooyoung just grinned winningly.

But before Jia could attack back the couple, Fei has already appeared to inform them to gather for dinner together.

 

“Noona, how’s the preparation for your study? Is everything already settled?” Junho asked Fei once their dinner is over and they’re sitting down for a cup of hot chocolate under the Christmas tree.

“No worry Junho, everything has already been settled. I just need to leave in two weeks, that’s all.” Fei informed her brother in law.

“Unnie, I will miss you so much.” Suzy suddenly said out while looking at her sister. Fei has always been the sister she’s closer to. Fei is like the guardian for Suzy. Of course, being apart from her sister is very hard for her, but at the same, Suzy is also happy for her sister.

“I will miss you all too, but you know I’m not leaving for good. I will come back home after 3 years.” Fei smiled, assuring her family and friends.

“3 Years is so long...” Min whined cutely.

“No worry, you can always come to visit me in China.” Fei told her sister. Then she turned to look at Wooyoung who sat beside Min. “Wooyoung-shi, please take care of my sister well. As her eldest sister, I hand her to your care from now on.” Fei just ignored Min’s cute whine for making her embarrassed. “Min has always been wild and cheerful. She always loves freedom and randomly do what she wanted to do without any plan ahead. If she’s ever gotten you mad, please do understand her a little since I know her stubbornness as well.”

Wooyoung just smiled widely at Fei as he promised her. “No worry, I’ll take care of her very well. I love her so much that I wouldn’t ever hurt her. You can have my promise, Noona.”

“Thank you.” Fei sincerely smiled before she turned to look Junho and Jia. “About you two, I don’t think I have a lot to say except I am happy for both of you. Junho, I know I don’t need to ask you to take care of my Jia anymore. I know how much you care and love for my sister. I’ve seen it with my own eyes, and I’m happy to know that you’re the one who stays by her side.” Junho was really touched at Fei words.

“Noona, thank you for being my Noona. Although Changmin hyung is not here anymore, but no matter what, you’re still my Noona. You’ll always be my sister in law.” Junho said with teary eyes as he moved forward to hug Fei. “And thank you for trusting your sister in my care. I promise you, I will cherish her till the day I die.”

“I know you will.” Fei smiled as she let go of him and turned towards her sister Jia. “Promise me, you’ll always be happy. Don’t bicker too much with Junho and learn to be more gentle towards your boyfriend.”

“You heard you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter