Chapter 11

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon forcefully opened his eyes due to the brightness of sunshine that shone through his window. The first thing he felt when he opened his eyes was definitely the hangover. Slowly his mind replayed back at what happened to him.

He remembered that big fight he had with his girlfriend. He remembered sped up in his bike to the pub to drink to vent out his anger and jealousy. Then he remembered making up with his girlfriend which led back to his apartment and then the bedroom.

Naturally, his head turned towards the person beside him. He’s happily thought of seeing the face of his girlfriend.  

“What the hell...?” Taecyeon jumped out of shock as he has forgotten he didn’t have anything on under the blanket. He was too shocked to realize. “What... How... I mean...” He couldn’t even think of any words because of the shock.

No! How could it be Suzy? No, No, No! It couldn’t be! It’s supposed to be Jia. Jia was the one he kissed yesterday night. Or did he? Damn! He couldn’t really be sure since he was very drunk yesterday night. Oh God! What has he done?

As he was too shocked in his own world, he didn’t even notice the red Suzy who hid herself under the blanket. That’s when he realized that he’s actually still . Grabbing his boxer scattered on the floor, he put it on immediately and dressed up before he needed to be calm.

“We need to talk.” That’s what he said before he left his bedroom for the girl to get dressed herself.

 

Suzy looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Oh God! What has she done? She has just slept with her own sister’s boyfriend! Oh God! What should she do?

Knowing by hiding forever in the room wouldn’t solve the problem; she bravely walked out of the room to find Taecyeon waiting for him on the couch. He was still pale and shocked. Noticing her presence, Taecyeon turned his attention towards him.

She decided to take the seat across him. It was so awkwardly silence for a while until he broke it.

“I am sorry.” Taecyeon apologized right away. No matter what situation would be last night, he knew he was in the wrong. He was drunk. He couldn’t think straight. He was a man. He had to apologize no matter what.

Suzy looked up at him; no words came out of .

“I was drunk. I couldn’t think straight. I... Oh God! What have I done?” Taecyeon covered his face with his palms. He was really frustrated and shocked.

Seeing the man she loves broke down in front of him really hurts her heart. He looked so depressed and helpless. “I am sorry too Oppa.” Suzy apologized too. She knew she did wrong too. She’s the one who didn’t stop the man and led him to take her instead. She’s at fault also. It’s not completely his fault.

“Suzy, I... I really...” Taecyeon was really helpless. He has slept with the girl that is like his own sister already. He couldn’t even forgive himself for hurting the girl. How can he has the courage to face the girl he hurt? Importantly, how can he face his girlfriend now? Jia... Jia, she’ll kill him for sure. She will kick him out of her life. Oh God, what should he do?

He couldn’t lose his Jia. No, he loves that girl too much to lose her. Looking up at the younger girl that he just took advantage last night, he cursed himself for being cruel for what he was about to said out, “Suzy, oppa is so sorry for doing this to you, but you can’t say out what happened last night to anyone, please; especially not your sisters. I beg you, please. I can’t lose Jia over this mistake.” Taecyeon practically begged on his knees in front of Suzy.

Suzy was so shocked when the man kneeled in front of him whole heartedly while her mind kept replaying what she just heard. Mistake...? Sleeping with her is a mistake? She could hear the broke of her heart into pieces. It’s so hurt that she almost couldn’t breathe.

Without waiting, she ran towards the bathroom and locked herself in it. Just as she closed the door, she couldn’t hold her tears from streaming down. She cursed herself for being stupid. She cursed herself for loving that man so much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter