Chapter 23

Is he my Mr.Right?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIA POV

I just grunted in annoyance as I dug myself deeper inside my blanket as the loud ‘BAM’ outside my bedroom door kept getting louder. “GO AWAY!” I cursed annoyingly at whoever behind that door. Instead of stopping, I heard from door being thrown opened in force as the next thing I felt was the weight on my bed.

Someone just jumped into my bed.

“Wake up! Wake up, lazy pig!” A very familiar annoying voice ringing in my ears as my blanket was thrown away from my body.

“Go away, Lee Junho!” I cursed annoyingly at my childhood friend as I refused to open my eyes.

“Come up, wake up! Morning has shone brightly in the sky!” Junho kept messing with my patience.

“I don’t care if the sun shone or not, not my problem!” I answered him grumpily as I felt Junho lying beside me. “YAH!” My leg was automatically about to kick him out of my bed when he reacted faster by locking my leg with both of his. “Lee Junho!” I finally snapped out of my sleepiness as I glared at him.

“Finally open your eyes?” He smirked winningly. “Great! Now go wash up and have breakfast before we depart.” He said as he got off my bed and walked out of my bedroom.

“Depart? Depart where?” I shouted confusedly at him who ignored me. “YAH! Answer me, Lee Junho!”

“Just remember to clean your mouth. It stinks!” That’s what I heard from him before I threw my pillow at his direction which just landed on the floor.

“I HATE YOU LEE JUNHO!”

 

JUNHO POV

“I HATE YOU LEE JUNHO!”

I just laughed as I heard the angry voice of Jia from inside her bedroom. I walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast when I saw the messy Min walked out of her room. “Morning, another sleepyhead.” Seriously, are all these girls are sleepyheads?

“Junho Oppa, what are you doing here early in the morning?” Min didn’t seem surprise to see me as she plopped herself on the couch, still yawning. “Are you preparing breakfast?”

“You know Min, I think you might wanted to go wash up before your boyfriend showed up.” I said with a smirk.

“What boyfriend?” Min seemed half-awake. “Wait! Boyfriend! My boyfriend...!?” Oops! Seems like she’s awake now; I laughed at her surprise look at me. “Oppa, what did you just say?” She asked me again for confirmation with completely awake self.

I laughed softly, “I said, you might want to get freshened up and get dressed before Wooyoung showed up in about...” I paused as I looked at my watch at the same time the door bell rang. “Now.” I finished answering her question to notice she was looking at me with wide eyes.

“Who is that? No! That can’t be...” Min looked at me with ‘you’re not kidding’ look. “Oh No! He can’t see me in this state!” She started to get panic as she leapt out from the couch and ran towards her room, leaving me laugh hardly at her antic behaviour.

I just shook my head as I walked to open the door for Wooyoung to come inside. “Just get yourself comfortable first. I’ll go prepare the breakfast.” I said to my friend before I continued my activity in the kitchen. But when I walked pass Jia room, I yelled out, “YAH MENG JIA! I didn’t hear the sound of water running!”

“GET LOST, LEE JUNHO!”

 

JIA POV

When I walked out of my room, I was surprised to find Wooyoung who was grinning at me. “What are you doing in my house?” I just asked him directly without any greeting.

“Ouch! That hurts my heart!” Wooyoung pretended to hurt by my words. “I thought you would be happy to see my face.”

I just rolled my eyes at his sarcastic reply as I pour myself a glass of milk. “Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter